My family of four wishes to travel France for a week or so July 2013. We would love to rent an apartment centrally located and take day trips from there so we could come back to the same apartment each night.
Do you have suggestions as to which city or village we should rent the apartment so we can see several of the main highlights in France? We wish to see the Beaches of Normandy, Omaha Beach, some world war battlefields, Dieppe, Lourds and the south of France. We don't need to see Paris.
Diane from Canada
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 kech HP printer solutions CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681:7208 Technical SUPP0RT Care
- 2 Rental Car pick up in Cortana
- 3 Scotland itinerary help
- 4 Croatia itinerary - need advice
- 5 Info for Edinburgh visit
- 6 Scotland
- 7 What Can We Do to Help A Refugee Family in France?
- 8 Fodors's Slow to Load Lately?
- 9 AMBOISE BALLOON RIDE !! out of this world
- 10 8 days in st Remy - surprise trip for hubby
- 11 From Biarritz to Paris- 2 extra nights
- 12 two days to travel from bolzano to assisi
- 13 Where Would You? (1 random night in Dec btwn Bologna and Montepulciano)
- 14 Transportation from Westport via Athlone to Belturbet or Ballinamore area
- 15 Watching A Musical At The West End In London
- 16 Train transfer questions and safety - France/NL/Belgium/UK
- 17 Lunch in Lake Garda
- 18 Paris Perfect Legal?
- 19 Looking for an apartment to rent. Better than hotel?
- 20 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 21 Edinbrugh
- 22 Bus from Potsdam to Dresden
- 23 Swimming to Paris
- 24 15 days in Croatia - Advise Needed
- 25 Laura and Steve's Spanish Adventure