I am looking for advice on two locations we might enjoy exploring in France this July. Our group includes 2 moms and 4 girls between 11 and 14. We are pretty low key travelers and will have a car. we will have already been in Paris.
We are thinking we would like to explore 2 areas of France spending 4 to 5 nights each place and are wondering what regions people would recommend. We would rather not change locations to frequently. two rentals with day trips would be great.
I was thinking Dorgone---Lascaux II, Sarlat, Rocamadour, Perigigueux and Chateau de Castlenaud
Is it possible to go to Dune de Pilat for a day trip or is it better to be closer to coast? is it interesting
Is it possible to do a beach day as a road trip? Or too far?
Is it better to be North of Aquitane in the Ile de Oleron/La rochelle area if we want to see the coast?
A second region we looked at was Avignon, Nimes, Arles, Gordes. Is this ok for 4-5 days or should we just stick to the East coast and see more of that?
We will be driving from Paris and returning by car to Amsterdam.
Thank you ahead of time for insights and I apologize for my lack of knowledge and inability to narrow down more what we are looking for. We want to do it all but know we will enjoy relaxed well organized snippets best! You always miss something!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Have I made a mistake in my apartment choice in Paris?
- 2 【【™【 ｗｗｗ.ＹＴＥ６４.ＣＯＭ 】✉】】월드카지노
- 3 Itinerary help for Italy!!
- 4 Amalfi coast 8 days with 4 yr old
- 5 Advice---Milan Roadtrip to Barcelona
- 6 Help with an itinerary that centers on Crete?
- 7 Barcelona Barcelona where have you been all my life! Days 1 and 2
- 8 헬로카지노／／【ＡkＡ8８9。Ｃ0M】／／헬로카지노
- 9 Overnight in Obidos or Nazare?
- 10 Stonehenge from London: how to arrange private tour?
- 11 air conditioning
- 12 Switzerland - altitude sickness question.
- 13 Christmas trip to Germany, what city?
- 14 Cycling in France- North to South
- 15 Gibraltar-is it worth a stop?
- 16 Phone options - Sweden, Norway, Iceland
- 17 train connections in the UK
- 18 Northern Germany
- 19 Amalfi Coast restaurants...are dinner reservations a must?
- 20 Barcelona Itinerary
- 21 St. Petersburg plus
- 22 Is it really 100 degrees F. in Paris???
- 23 Strasbourg or Obernai?
- 24 Stratford-upon-avon in England
- 25 Swiss Travel Pass for US citizens