Does anyone know how you would get to Fourfouras, Crete, from Iraklion, by bus?
I have found www.bus-service-crete-klel.com, but don't know how to decide which run it might be on -- or if you can get there.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Tipping for private van/bus driver in Ireland?
- 2 Palma de Mallorca
- 3 Sagrada Familia-Guide or Audio
- 4 Terminal 1 CDG Airport to Le Bus Direct Line 2 Station Airport
- 5 Scotland: Bluebells and Gorse, Castles and Stones, and NO Rain!
- 6 currency
- 7 Car Rental in Italy: Insurance Needed/Suggested
- 8 My San Sebastian ideas
- 9 italy itinerary request
- 10 Tuscany: Which town(s) to stay in if main priorities are wine & food?
- 11 Nuremberg daytrip..train or car ?
- 12 Shopping Paris for Teenage Girl
- 13 Venice to Frankfort - via Switzerland?
- 14 Budapest/Krakow/Warsaw
- 15 Happy accidents ,undiscovered gems -London, Paris
- 16 Sardinia, Italy
- 17 Off to Ireland again! Solo trip...
- 18 Travel Pass Suggestion
- 19 Italy Countryside Itinerary help
- 20 London - Lakes - Hadrian - Traquair and more...
- 21 Is a canal pass and museum entry worth buying ahead of visit?
- 22 Lisbon Airport - A Huge Mess
- 23 8 days in Madrid/Sevilla/Granada
- 24 Easiest way to send photo eq. to the hotel
- 25 itinerary help for 14 days on Sicily