Does anyone know how you would get to Fourfouras, Crete, from Iraklion, by bus?
I have found www.bus-service-crete-klel.com, but don't know how to decide which run it might be on -- or if you can get there.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Postcards from Retirement - the Britan 2017 Edition
- 2 Paris and England, 14 days on the ground
- 3 Italica (Sevilla) or Medina al-Zahra (Cordoba)
- 4 Notes on St. Petersburg
- 5 Sisi Ticket - skip line at Hofburg?
- 6 Pienza vs. San Gimignano for 4 nights?
- 7 Appenzell in December?
- 8 10 Day Backpacking Itinerary
- 9 Switzerland for 2 weeks
- 10 Trip report: Derby, Whitby & the Scottish Borders (indy_dad's UK return)
- 11 Iceland in January/February
- 12 Getting to Naxos and Santorini
- 13 Advice for Time in Cumbria and/or Yorkshire Dales
- 14 Switzerland
- 15 Accommodations Amsterdam under 175€
- 16 Provence to Paris via Burgundy
- 17 WWI Battlefields
- 18 Single Parent with Tweens London/Paris
- 19 Swiss Trains not on time and boats not run at all - great time
- 20 Visiting Zurich
- 21 Haarlem or Amsterdam as Netherlands base?
- 22 Our short trip to Austria, the Dolomites and Bavaria
- 23 Paris to Bordeaux
- 24 Iceland 3 day layover
- 25 Spanish Basque Country Itinerary?