Does anyone know how you would get to Fourfouras, Crete, from Iraklion, by bus?
I have found www.bus-service-crete-klel.com, but don't know how to decide which run it might be on -- or if you can get there.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Athens Help
- 2 To the top of Europe, and back again.
- 3 Sim Card
- 4 Experiencing London and Scotland by Sleeper Train
- 5 SE ITALY
- 6 Transport for local Venice travel
- 7 London and Paris - 3 days each
- 8 Granada in April; add Malaga?
- 9 London vacation rental agency
- 10 Help me decide which major city to cut based on time of year.
- 11 Borghese Gallery Question
- 12 Will Bottle of Champagne Pass Thru Customs at Athens Airport Upon Arrival?
- 13 Experiencing Scotland in the Winters
- 14 Austria & Switzerland- winter or summer!
- 15 Restaurant recommendations in Sicily
- 16 Sicily help
- 17 Driving from Culzean Castle to Bamburgh
- 18 Germany vs Sweden nightlife
- 19 Lunch stop with view of Rio–Antirrio Bridge
- 20 Towns around Lucca
- 21 Cork questions
- 22 Swimming in Camogli, Santa Margherita Ligure, Italy
- 23 Italy Vacation
- 24 Stu Tower
- 25 Luggage questions for train travel in Italy.