Does anyone know how you would get to Fourfouras, Crete, from Iraklion, by bus?
I have found www.bus-service-crete-klel.com, but don't know how to decide which run it might be on -- or if you can get there.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 The Mystic East - a tale of hot food, hot weather, airmiles and imodium.
- 2 From Portugal to the Pyrenees and onto Paris
- 3 Train help for Prague
- 4 Germany train help!
- 5 Amalfi Coast - help!
- 6 Six Nights (and days) in the Marais
- 7 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 8 Input on Itinerary for Visit to Bavaria and Austria Fall 2017
- 9 Short Spain Trip - questions
- 10 Acropolis Athens
- 11 Interesting places to visit
- 12 Amsterdam and Germany 9 days
- 13 Scandinavia - By land or by sea?
- 14 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 15 Reliable tour companies for day trips?
- 16 Europe Travel & Trivia Quiz #138- Bridges, Tunnels!
- 17 3 weeks in Italy - Family of 4
- 18 Advice on Berlin hotels
- 19 Swiss Travel Pass
- 20 We're here!
- 21 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 22 Iceland Ring Road itinerary
- 23 Paris + Amsterdam: where to stay
- 24 Choosing a hotel - Campo de' Fiori or Piazza Venezia?
- 25 Not a good time to fly into LGW