Does anyone know how you would get to Fourfouras, Crete, from Iraklion, by bus?
I have found www.bus-service-crete-klel.com, but don't know how to decide which run it might be on -- or if you can get there.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Croatia Itinerary Help
- 2 April in Paris...with a Side of Bordeaux
- 3 Europe Backpacking Itinerary: Feedback Appreciated!
- 4 Gstaad, trip for 2 days
- 5 Santorini and Positano.
- 6 Poland Top Places?
- 7 Edinburgh Conference Centre, Riccarton -- nearby hotels?
- 8 Nice-Barcelona-Valencia
- 9 Need help with logistics for visit to Dordogne area, please.
- 10 4 Country Itinerary
- 11 Cell Phone Data in Multiple Countries
- 12 The One Trip to Rule Them All
- 13 One suitcase or two for two weeks in Italy
- 14 Transportation from Budapest to Krakow
- 15 tipping
- 16 3 nights in St Petersburg, 3 in Moscow, Private tour vs. Group?
- 17 Moscow and St Petersburg
- 18 Germany
- 19 Grand Kremlin Palace Moscow
- 20 Classical Performance St Petersburg and Moscow in August
- 21 ITINERARY-6 WEEKS
- 22 Help me choose 3 islands in the Cyclades
- 23 Who Tips In Paris Cafes and How Much?
- 24 Apps for hiring taxi's, maps, using the metro, translations
- 25 Where to go? Iceland vs Czech Republic?