Does anyone know how you would get to Fourfouras, Crete, from Iraklion, by bus?
I have found www.bus-service-crete-klel.com, but don't know how to decide which run it might be on -- or if you can get there.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Porto to Lisbon and the airport
- 2 Cycling in France
- 3 Need advice on transportation
- 4 Best way to access Australian-based cash on holidays in Europe?
- 5 Itinerary Help: Granada or Madrid??
- 6 Spain or Greece with Turkey with kids
- 7 Taking wine home from France
- 8 Tallinn for 1st time
- 9 International Driver's license requested at rental agencies in Spain
- 10 Suggestions for cheaper destinations for mid-twenties couple
- 11 Driving Trip Basque Country and/or Aquitaine Pls Advise
- 12 Avignon
- 13 Springtime in Paris and Provence – April 2015
- 14 Calling out to all Spain lovers! 2 weeks in mid Sep - need some new ideas!
- 15 Provence - Cassis and the Luberon?
- 16 Pompeii and Amalfi in three days
- 17 Norway in a NutShell via Car/Boat
- 18 Storage of extra luggage
- 19 8 days in Ireland. Dublin to Shannon.
- 20 Blissful Airbnbs,Risky Segways,Vegan Tapas: Prague-Hvar-Andalucía-Madrid
- 21 Stops between Frankfurt and Berner Oberland
- 22 Advice for overnight Istanbul layover?
- 23 September in Switzerland
- 24 Is my itinerary the Best of Switzerland?
- 25 Italy train travel question