Does anyone know how you would get to Fourfouras, Crete, from Iraklion, by bus?
I have found www.bus-service-crete-klel.com, but don't know how to decide which run it might be on -- or if you can get there.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Not-so-Expensive Restaurants in Copenhagen, Stockholm and Oslo
- 2 Glencoe As A Base in Scotland?
- 3 Pre-booking colosseum tour tickets - help needed
- 4 Versailles or Mont St Michel ?
- 5 3-week itinerary - Austria, Slovakia, Italy, Croatia - too ambitious?
- 6 American looking for any work in Italy
- 7 Day Trip from Geneva - Need Advice
- 8 15 nights in Italy
- 9 A road trip to Florence
- 10 Barcelona San Pau Apartment
- 11 Mom's Retirement Trip (of a Lifetime)
- 12 Forints or Euros?
- 13 Another Visit to London
- 14 How to order free Lebara SIM card from the U.S.?
- 15 Suggestions for 6 days in Central Europe (Hungary/around there)
- 16 Northern Italy
- 17 HeathrowAirport to bakery
- 18 hotel in Prague
- 19 Prague to Dresden in Aug
- 20 Buying a SIM in Spain and using it in Italy, France and the UK also
- 21 Help-1st time solo travel in Basel and Amsterdam
- 22 transfer from Eurostar to London hotel
- 23 Paris Shopping - stationery, linens, hats, kitchen stuff
- 24 My thoughts on Mallorca
- 25 Finally, Norway Itin - please critique & advise