Does anyone know how you would get to Fourfouras, Crete, from Iraklion, by bus?
I have found www.bus-service-crete-klel.com, but don't know how to decide which run it might be on -- or if you can get there.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Springtime in Paris and Provence – April 2015
- 2 Visiting Eastern Europe - planes, trains, and stamps?
- 3 Help, no email from Trenitalia with PNR number!
- 4 Trip Report: a Week at Italian School in Verona
- 5 Lake Como -> Milan -> Last Supper; ferry,train,bus?? Help needed
- 6 Greece after the Vote
- 7 Itinerary Cote d'azur from Nice
- 8 Norway in a NutShell via Car/Boat
- 9 Help & advice on trip to Scotland
- 10 3-week Spain Itinerary, Feedback Please!
- 11 First Europe Trip... To cram or not to cram?
- 12 Sardinia for a week... Need suggestions please
- 13 One champagne tour in Reims
- 14 Welltravbrit's London Sojourn - An Ongoing Trip Report
- 15 2 nights in Cinque Terre
- 16 Italian rail travel
- 17 Need help with Sightseeing Tours
- 18 First trip to Europe and going alone.
- 19 Copenhagen and Iceland
- 20 Paris Picture Overlays
- 21 Portugal Transportation
- 22 Plitvice Lakes: What Can I See in Two Hours?
- 23 Malpensa - Verona
- 24 Italy itinerary - activity suggestions
- 25 Tour Guides or Tour Companies in Prague and Hotels