Does anyone know how you would get to Fourfouras, Crete, from Iraklion, by bus?
I have found www.bus-service-crete-klel.com, but don't know how to decide which run it might be on -- or if you can get there.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 watching Comcast Xfinity on my computer in Sicily
- 2 Paris IV: a day trip to Chartres with lots of lessons
- 3 Train/Subway Questions
- 4 Paris Christmas Lights...Crowds?
- 5 URGENT HELP NEEDED: French Rivieria one day
- 6 Favorite European cemeteries?
- 7 Sunday Markets in Paris
- 8 How to get from any stop on BE to any place in France
- 9 Two UK GTGs - Edinburgh 25 Aug., London 1 Sept.
- 10 9 days in Austria. Vienna plus 4 days w/car, Salzburg, then train back
- 11 2 weeks in France next May
- 12 Beautiful Ireland: a 3-week solo journey.
- 13 Hotel Florescente, Lisbon
- 14 Eid al-Adha holiday in Turkey
- 15 Barcelona Apartment
- 16 Walking the Beara Peninsula
- 17 Questions about Flamenco in Madrid
- 18 Initial Trip Planning - Spain
- 19 MaiTaiTom's "Insane For Spain" - 2015
- 20 Capital One 360 Card -- Fees for Cash Withdrawal?
- 21 Edinburg for 24 hous
- 22 Tech challenged: US car charger for IPHONE work in France and Italy
- 23 12 days in Italy
- 24 Civray (Charente) in France worth visiting?
- 25 Help with 16-night Sept-Oct Itinerary for Croatia