Does anyone know how you would get to Fourfouras, Crete, from Iraklion, by bus?
I have found www.bus-service-crete-klel.com, but don't know how to decide which run it might be on -- or if you can get there.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Nonstop from Belfast to ...???
- 2 CAPITALIZING ON THE CAPITALS: Central Europe
- 3 Anyone ever used Northwest Walks or Sherpa for a C2C England hike?
- 4 Trip to France (Provence, Languedoc/Roussillon) - a quick summary
- 5 Help me celebrate my daughter's 10th Birthday in Austria!
- 6 Greek island cruise or self tour
- 7 Advice on long week trip to Germany
- 8 Bucket list trip to Ireland - need so much help!
- 9 Thinking of ROME? Really???
- 10 Awe inspiring on the Amalfi Coast....an Albergo "Clash of the Titans"
- 11 Is there any dog-sledding in the Bernese Oberland?
- 12 Travel Plan during Christmas in Italy
- 13 Giverny vs. Versailles
- 14 Need Help Planning a 19 day visit to Ireland
- 15 Trip Help: 3-4 weeks in July
- 16 Advice on Transportation - Berlin
- 17 Italo Trains - good news
- 18 MaiTaiTom's "Insane For Spain" - 2015
- 19 Stockholm+Copenhagen or Amsterdam + Ghent + Brugge in July
- 20 14 Days in Portugal - Help with Itinerary
- 21 Rental Cars and paying the electronic tolls in Portugal
- 22 A month in northern Italy: Mountains, Lakes and Castles
- 23 ICELAND DAY 1
- 24 Rome
- 25 Holding bags in Paris