Does anyone know how you would get to Fourfouras, Crete, from Iraklion, by bus?
I have found www.bus-service-crete-klel.com, but don't know how to decide which run it might be on -- or if you can get there.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Checking email
- 2 Italy, Spain and France
- 3 2 hrs from landing in FCO to FCO direct to Florence
- 4 My summer in Paris
- 5 Looking to avoid big events on trip to Amsterdam, Lucerne, Salz. and Prague
- 6 November in Vienna and ??? : Questions
- 7 Do I need a debit/PiIN card in England?
- 8 Paris tipping hotel maids
- 9 Four days in Amsterdam- What to Do?!
- 10 Iceland 2 week trip itinerary/report
- 11 The Road to Ruins - 25 Days in Istanbul & Road Tripping thru Western Turkey
- 12 Tuscany Chianti area - agriturismo or apt - what's your favorite?
- 13 Vaux le Vicomte and Fontainebleau
- 14 3 wks touring Sicily, what not to miss?
- 15 Chip and pin credit card 2015 question
- 16 I have 10 days to spend in Italy! Advice needed!
- 17 Purchasing Trenitalia Tickets
- 18 Schegen Question- Leaving w/Visa and Reentry as Tourist
- 19 Bernese Oberland or Engadin
- 20 Absolute best neighborhood to stay in for first time in Istanbul?
- 21 Montpellier - A few questions
- 22 Advice on best area to stay in Barcelona
- 23 Andalucia Itinerary
- 24 Trains to and from Granada
- 25 Paris Vacation Rentals in 2015