I see that there are four UNESCO sites in or fairly close to Barcelona.
Palau de la Música Catalana and Hospital de Sant Pau (right in Barcelona)
Gaudi properties also in Barcelona
Tarragona looks like it is easy to reach by train.
Poblet Monastery looks to be a bit further afield but also reachable by public transport. I don't plan to have a car in Spain.
Any tips for any of the above? Should I visit Tarragona/Poblet Monastery solo/by train, or would you recommend a guide?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 정통바카라＼♜【 POP224。ZZ。AM 】♜＼슈퍼카지노정통바카라
- 2 Summer School in France
- 3 Bars & Restaurants in Madrid Spain
- 4 Advice on use of Toll roads in Portugal
- 5 Credit or debit card or cash in Europe
- 6 Our (Somewhat) Laid Back Tour of Old Fave Stops in Italy
- 7 Please help me with the name of this town in Spain
- 8 Surprise trip to Greece!
- 9 Pre-Booking Athens / Cell Phone
- 10 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 11 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 12 Warsaw Pollution Reaches Record Highs...
- 13 Luggage for train travel in Europe
- 14 Cutback on Spain trip
- 15 May/June 2016 - Switzerland, Germany, and Austria - Hiking Included
- 16 where to stay in London?
- 17 Railpass or point-to-point tickets
- 18 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 19 Greece...so many options! (11 days)
- 20 Paris/Loire Valley than ?
- 21 Croatia transportation question.
- 22 Help Planning Seot 2017 Trip to Andalusia
- 23 When to buy airline? & booking seats
- 24 Need hotel recommendations for Madrid, Toledo & Andalucia
- 25 Ireland and Scotland in July