My fiance and I will be in Burgundy next June (2011) for four nights - it will be our first time in France (we'll follow it with a week in Paris). Can anyone suggest or recommend:
-places to stay (either towns or specific hotels/B+Bs)
-towns that we should visit
-vineyards, wineries, or other sites to see
We'll be there for three full days and have a car for two of them, so ideally we'd stay in a town that's large enough to explore for a day (Beaune, Dijon, others?). Price range for a hotel isn't super high ($100-150/night, if possible). We're interested in seeing a mix of things while there - beautiful scenery, good food/wine, and some history as well.
Thanks for the advice!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 My Topic Title아시안카지노＼※【SKT700.CoM 】※＼온라인바카라주소☆인터넷카지노
- 2 London 7 Day Paper Travelcard clarification
- 3 Best of Norway
- 4 Spain: 16-17 day itinerary help please
- 5 National Parks close to Malgrat de Mar or Barcelona recommendations
- 6 2-4-1 / the best way to use this facility ...
- 7 Update on Bob the Navigator
- 8 Nowhere 'safe' : London attack
- 9 BARCELONA! Tapas, tours & towers - flamenco, festas & food!
- 10 Place to stay
- 11 CROATIA, SLOVENIA 16 days itinerary help
- 12 Kitchenette in hotel room?
- 13 to get to the Rijks Museum from Schiphol - bus or train
- 14 London advice
- 15 Our Roman Holiday - 8 nights in the Eternal City
- 16 Eating in Italy with food allergies
- 17 Another Question re Scotland
- 18 Train up the Jungfrau
- 19 Charming areas to explore in London
- 20 Valencia, Spain
- 21 London, Glasgow, and ?
- 22 Visit to Engand
- 23 Lovely Luxembourg!
- 24 Weird trip - more time in A&E than sightseeing
- 25 Istria and northern Croatia OR Calabria and Sicily