My fiance and I will be in Burgundy next June (2011) for four nights - it will be our first time in France (we'll follow it with a week in Paris). Can anyone suggest or recommend:
-places to stay (either towns or specific hotels/B+Bs)
-towns that we should visit
-vineyards, wineries, or other sites to see
We'll be there for three full days and have a car for two of them, so ideally we'd stay in a town that's large enough to explore for a day (Beaune, Dijon, others?). Price range for a hotel isn't super high ($100-150/night, if possible). We're interested in seeing a mix of things while there - beautiful scenery, good food/wine, and some history as well.
Thanks for the advice!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Day trips ideas from Lausanne, Switzerland
- 2 getting to CDG
- 3 CDG airport and connection time
- 4 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 5 Day trip to Montserrat - any tips?
- 6 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 7 Amalfi Coast help
- 8 Another northern Italy itinerary.
- 9 Scotland 10 Nights - Trying To Narrow Down Where To Go & Stay
- 10 Amalfi coast hotel recs
- 11 solo guy traveling to europe help please
- 12 Tripcho Travel Guided Tours
- 13 Trains in Alps and UK
- 14 Switzerland
- 15 3-4 days Netherland trip
- 16 January Sicily and exploding cornetto al cioccolato
- 17 More earthquakes in central Italy
- 18 Itinerary help needed: 10-11 days in Calabria, Siciily, and (maybe) Puglia
- 19 Spending Money for 10 Days in France/Italy
- 20 2 Months - Dubrovnik to Frankfurt Itinerary
- 21 Need itinerary help! Dolomites to Austria through Hallstat to Venice
- 22 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 23 Travelogue: Copenhagen with Kids
- 24 Travelogue: Norway with kids (Bergen & Fjord)
- 25 Travelogue: Sweden with kids