My fiance and I will be in Burgundy next June (2011) for four nights - it will be our first time in France (we'll follow it with a week in Paris). Can anyone suggest or recommend:
-places to stay (either towns or specific hotels/B+Bs)
-towns that we should visit
-vineyards, wineries, or other sites to see
We'll be there for three full days and have a car for two of them, so ideally we'd stay in a town that's large enough to explore for a day (Beaune, Dijon, others?). Price range for a hotel isn't super high ($100-150/night, if possible). We're interested in seeing a mix of things while there - beautiful scenery, good food/wine, and some history as well.
Thanks for the advice!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 ITINERARY-6 WEEKS
- 2 Signature Saint Germaine or La TourviLe
- 3 Cooking Class at Antinori
- 4 What clothes?
- 5 I need suggestion on where to stay in Port Alcudia
- 6 Where to sleep in Manchester?
- 7 Santorini and Positano.
- 8 Germany "Riddled with Crime"?
- 9 Cell Phone Data in Multiple Countries
- 10 tipping
- 11 Advice about Naples?
- 12 Best location for hotel in Milan for 2 nights
- 13 Nothern versus Southern region of Spain
- 14 April in Paris...with a Side of Bordeaux
- 15 Spain for 10 nights
- 16 Transportation Options from CDG to the Louvre
- 17 30 day France, Italy, Malta, Croatia, Slovenia itinerary. Need help!
- 18 Croatia Itinerary Help
- 19 Wanted: Clever Travel Tips!
- 20 De Lijn bus transport
- 21 Sardinia for 9 days in June: where to stay?
- 22 Giro d'Italia
- 23 Visiting Cornwall without a car?
- 24 When neurotic people plan vacations
- 25 Paris Perfect Legal?