Just finishing up the plans for our italy trip in July and all we have left is figuring out the tuscany portion.
We will be in florence for a week (we have a wedding there) and will leave on the sunday july 8th. I have a room booked in siena at palazzo ravizza for the 10th and 12th but not sure what to do about the 8th and 9th.
Is this an ok idea.. train to pisa on the 8th, stay over night. Get up and rent a car and drive to san gimignano (tour it and volterra) spend the night, get up and drive to siena (one day there and then one day likely doing a wine tour around montalcino) then continue our drive down to sorrento on the 12th.
Am I missing anything. I know right away most of you will say we should stay in one place so i guess the other option would be to train from florence to siena right away and stay there all four nights?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 온라인 릴 게임 사이트 ◐ 도메인 :≫tt349.com≪
- 2 Finalized my Summer 2018 Italy Honeymoon Itinerary!
- 3 Stonehenge Inner Circle next May
- 4 Southern Iceland itinerary add-ons!
- 5 Italy Car Scam
- 6 Quizz !
- 7 Pay attention to your watches !
- 8 Cyclades w/kids & my ruins-fanatic DH (itin and accommodation advice)
- 9 Scandinavia - By land or by sea?
- 10 How can I stay in Italy for more than 90 days?
- 11 First, jet lagged day, in Barcelona
- 12 car insurance italy
- 13 Christmas Day in Granada
- 14 a group of old friends traveling to croatia
- 15 Barcelona to Grindenwald area
- 16 Pompei, Naples and...Sorrento?
- 17 Itinerary advice Greece Nov 18-26
- 18 13 Nights Greece, first time, April 2018. HELP
- 19 Venice/Mestre
- 20 Charming movie to watch if you've visited Erice in Sicily
- 21 Requesting feedback on proposed itinerary—London, Cornwall, and Wales, June 2018
- 22 Mantova, Ravenna, Brisighella, Bologna
- 23 9 Days in Spain
- 24 Apple Pay on London Transit
- 25 Glasgow, Scotland excursions.