Just finishing up the plans for our italy trip in July and all we have left is figuring out the tuscany portion.
We will be in florence for a week (we have a wedding there) and will leave on the sunday july 8th. I have a room booked in siena at palazzo ravizza for the 10th and 12th but not sure what to do about the 8th and 9th.
Is this an ok idea.. train to pisa on the 8th, stay over night. Get up and rent a car and drive to san gimignano (tour it and volterra) spend the night, get up and drive to siena (one day there and then one day likely doing a wine tour around montalcino) then continue our drive down to sorrento on the 12th.
Am I missing anything. I know right away most of you will say we should stay in one place so i guess the other option would be to train from florence to siena right away and stay there all four nights?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 월드카지노스쿨べ❦【 ＵＵＸ74。ＺＥ。ＡＭ 】❦べ월드카지노스쿨
- 2 실시간경정之↑【→ KO327.ZE.AM ←】↓之실시간경정
- 3 인터넷경정之↑【→ KO327.ZE.AM ←】↓之인터넷경정
- 4 Last minute (next week) London GTG?
- 5 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 6 Gulet - Croatia vs Turkey vs Greece
- 7 Paris hotels
- 8 Europe itinerary questions
- 9 1 month in Europe
- 10 Mont St. Michel in winter
- 11 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 12 Back from Paris
- 13 Norway, Sweden, Denmark
- 14 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 15 Is winter nice season to visit Hallstatt, Austria ?
- 16 London Hotels
- 17 From Portugal to the Pyrenees and onto Paris
- 18 London-Help Me Spend Money
- 19 Omonia metro to Piraeus
- 20 5 days near Munich, Germany in late-May
- 21 10 days in Paris and......
- 22 LIsbon
- 23 After Beaune, need suggestions for the next 10 days
- 24 Iceland in 7 days.
- 25 In Search of Montalbano - the ups and downs of 10 days in Eastern Sicily