My husband and I are traveling to Italy in the fall and will be in the Tuscany region for four nights/five days. Looking for suggested itinerary for these days. I posted earlier in this Forum asking about transportation- I think we will probably have a car during these days to travel.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 9 days in London
- 2 Bedbugs in Paris.
- 3 "Best" train route Interlaken to Salzburg
- 4 Vatican Museums and Scavi Tour
- 5 Starting my Paris plan for May
- 6 Vacation near Lake Lugano and Lake Como
- 7 New notes and coins and death dates for old ones
- 8 Daytime flights - US East Coast to Paris?
- 9 Not Gone From Memory Or From Love — The Western Front Revisited
- 10 Lyon
- 11 Self drive tour companies
- 12 Italian lakes
- 13 Train tickets, Swiss pass or eurail
- 14 2 WEEK EUROPE ITINERARY
- 15 What do after Bernia Express?
- 16 Upcoming trip to Penzance, Cornwall
- 17 Italian Honeymoon Advice
- 18 France, UK and Ireland
- 19 Driving Excursions/Day Trips outside of Edinburgh
- 20 French theater in Paris
- 21 Best place to view alps from Italy
- 22 Best way to learn a foreign language?
- 23 Major Ed van der Elsken show in Stedelijk Museum
- 24 Germany family road trip help!
- 25 Road trip from Naples to Basilicata, Puglia and Bari