Do you have favorite towns in Piedmont? We'll be traveling by car, (late May) ending up at the Milan airport (MXP) We prefer very small hotels or B&Bs and prefer not to drive after dark. Thanks for any tips.
Four days in Piedmont
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Family vacay for 6 weeks with 2 Toddlers
- 2 Scotland November 2015
- 3 Transportation from Athens Airport to Syntagma
- 4 Southern Spain
- 5 Five Nights in Budapest: A Quick Winter Getaway
- 6 Euro Trivia Quiz #12 - Know Your Rivers?
- 7 2 weeks Bavaria - December 2015
- 8 Taxi or Tube from LHR to Gloucester Road Tube?
- 9 Ireland / N Ireland Chauffer/Guide
- 10 1 week in the Cyclades
- 11 Since Paris is ALWAYS good idea
- 12 Recommended overnight stops on Iceland ring road
- 13 Hotel or B&B Recommendations for Chamonix, Lyon & Paris
- 14 Ireland / N Ireland clothing recommendations
- 15 N Ireland / Ireland driving
- 16 London Experts - What do you think of this apartment?
- 17 Italy, mid May, 10 days, Rome + another city?
- 18 Starting to plan for 3.5 weeks in northern Spain, May 2015
- 19 Schengen Visa Rules
- 20 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 21 Small Towns Spain(Catalonia,LaRioja,Navarra,Basque)w/ trip to Bordeaux
- 22 Luxury hotel base Positano or Sorrento with 2 teen daughters
- 23 England's Ruined Abbeys
- 24 London - Paris - Venice - Rome in 21 Days
- 25 Minimalist wardrobe for Europe