My partner and I will be visiting Paris from the 14th(early morning) to the 18th or April. I am very excited about our vacation and have planned lots of thing for each day but I am not sure if the plan is too ambitious. We would be truly grateful if you gays give us some advice as it is our first time in Paris.
We are staying in an apartment on the Boulevard Arago, pretty close to the RER/Metro station. As we are arrive early in the morning I hope we will be able to catch a market opened in the neighborhood, if not head straight to the Latin Quarter and the Pantheon. Go back to the apartment, nap and take the metro to Musee d'Orsay. Walk to our apartment passing Pont des Arts, Saint Germain, Saint-Sulpice and Luxembourg Gardens.
Day 2 - Morning visit to Sainte-Chapelle followed by some exploration of Ile de la Cite and Notre Dame. Take the metro to Musee de l'Orangerie, after visiting the museum walk to the Eiffel Tower stopping by Pont Alexandre and Jardin des Tuileries on the way.
Day 3 - Have breakfast in Place des Vosges, walk to Rue Montorgueil, Jardin du Palais, Opera District, Palais Garnier and L'église de la Madeleine. Then head to Arc de Triomphe and Champ Elysees. Go to Montmartre in the late afrernoon, visit the church and explore the neighborhood.
Day 4 - Wake up early, catch the sncf train to Versailles. Spend the day there, visit Louvre is the evening as it's a Wednesday.
Is my plan too crazy and unwalkable? Do you guys have different suggestions? Thanks a bunch!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Driving from Munich to Barcelona
- 2 4 Days In Northern Italy advice
- 3 Suggestions needed for our trip to Austria & Switzerland in October
- 4 Sunday and Monday in Provence area
- 5 Overnight in Montpellier?
- 6 question on Barcelona itinerary
- 7 Alitalia - Groundhog Day?
- 8 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 9 Corpus Christi in Toledo?
- 10 38 Days in Paris
- 11 Croatia Itinerary help for 13 days in September 2017
- 12 Places to cover in Switzerland in 8-9 days & then 5-6 days in Austria
- 13 Croatia - Help on itinerary
- 14 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 15 Taxi Cost / Uber Question
- 16 How the kids age calculated
- 17 Day trips: which ones are must-do?
- 18 lurento sports car rental - anyone?
- 19 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 20 2 nights in the Montreux-Vevey-Lavaux area
- 21 roadtrip from Barcelona to Madrid
- 22 Beaune France
- 23 Where to stay in September in the Swiss Alps
- 24 Firt time VISA applicant
- 25 Cordoba Overnight?