My partner and I will be visiting Paris from the 14th(early morning) to the 18th or April. I am very excited about our vacation and have planned lots of thing for each day but I am not sure if the plan is too ambitious. We would be truly grateful if you gays give us some advice as it is our first time in Paris.
We are staying in an apartment on the Boulevard Arago, pretty close to the RER/Metro station. As we are arrive early in the morning I hope we will be able to catch a market opened in the neighborhood, if not head straight to the Latin Quarter and the Pantheon. Go back to the apartment, nap and take the metro to Musee d'Orsay. Walk to our apartment passing Pont des Arts, Saint Germain, Saint-Sulpice and Luxembourg Gardens.
Day 2 - Morning visit to Sainte-Chapelle followed by some exploration of Ile de la Cite and Notre Dame. Take the metro to Musee de l'Orangerie, after visiting the museum walk to the Eiffel Tower stopping by Pont Alexandre and Jardin des Tuileries on the way.
Day 3 - Have breakfast in Place des Vosges, walk to Rue Montorgueil, Jardin du Palais, Opera District, Palais Garnier and L'église de la Madeleine. Then head to Arc de Triomphe and Champ Elysees. Go to Montmartre in the late afrernoon, visit the church and explore the neighborhood.
Day 4 - Wake up early, catch the sncf train to Versailles. Spend the day there, visit Louvre is the evening as it's a Wednesday.
Is my plan too crazy and unwalkable? Do you guys have different suggestions? Thanks a bunch!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Day trips from Seville -Granada, Cadiz&Jerez or white villages
- 2 Can you locate this picture in Greece?
- 3 RS view on booking.com & the like
- 4 Italy- dolomites and cinque terre
- 5 Language course in Trieste, Northern Italy
- 6 Taking Renfe's FAVA Train Across Northern Spain?
- 7 Chania
- 8 Hiking in Austria and Innsbruck and Hallstatt
- 9 Car rental in Santorini port
- 10 Feedback On Relaxed Plan While Staying In Saignon
- 11 Renting a car in Greece
- 12 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 13 Does anyone have experience with Lipault luggage?
- 14 renting a car in greece
- 15 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 16 Fly out Venice or Rome
- 17 Booking Irish Rail ticket
- 18 From Biarritz to Paris- 2 extra nights
- 19 Frankfurt to Achen travel by train
- 20 Getting out of Glasgow - ideas needed
- 21 Drive from Montepulciano to Cinque Terre
- 22 retruning to US with souveniers
- 23 Is there a forum just for Paris?
- 24 Is Sicily and Pompeii in 4 days worth it?
- 25 First steps for Russian trip planning