I will be in Slovenia with my husband (late 30s) between May 15 to 19th and am looking for tips on where to go, what to do. I were thinking of spending all this time in the Julian Alps / Bled region... Is that a good idea? Should we just go there and find an inn to stay in or reserve ahead of time? Is a night in Ljubliana a good idea or should we just concentrate on the northern part?
We are coming in from Pula, and then off to Venice.
Any thought are welcome. Merci!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Porto and vicinity
- 2 Best way from London to Gatwick these days?
- 3 Norway fjord
- 4 Ireland road trip in June: Where to stop?
- 5 Need help completing my itinerary. So Much to see!
- 6 7 days in Greece
- 7 Italy
- 8 Major Ed van der Elsken show in Stedelijk Museum
- 9 Our (Somewhat) Laid Back Tour of Old Fave Stops in Italy
- 10 16-17 days in Western Europe
- 11 Navigating England's Coast to Coast walk
- 12 Naxos experts - pros and cons of Kymata vs. Agios Prokopios Hotel
- 13 Amsterdam Trip Report
- 14 Budapest, Vienna, Salzburg, Munich
- 15 Tuscan Country Side v Florence apartments with Child
- 16 Italy, beyond the most common Tourist Destinations
- 17 Praiana to Positano
- 18 Layover, not get on connecting flight
- 19 yk's 12 days in Spain by herself Trip Report
- 20 Another Book List for Italy
- 21 8-9 day Paris-Amsterdam-Rome
- 22 Paris or Edinburgh - 3 days which to choose?
- 23 18-19 day Budapest -Croatia itinerary
- 24 3 weeks in Italy and France with 2 kids.
- 25 Itinerary Help for Portugal