I will be in Slovenia with my husband (late 30s) between May 15 to 19th and am looking for tips on where to go, what to do. I were thinking of spending all this time in the Julian Alps / Bled region... Is that a good idea? Should we just go there and find an inn to stay in or reserve ahead of time? Is a night in Ljubliana a good idea or should we just concentrate on the northern part?
We are coming in from Pula, and then off to Venice.
Any thought are welcome. Merci!
Four days in lovely Slovenia... What to do?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Amsterdam / Belgium Itinerary
- 2 What to book ahead in Barcelona?
- 3 London and Where Else in late December?
- 4 Matisse at Tate
- 5 Ireland Southwest
- 6 Can you see the Matterhorn at all from Bellinzona Switzerland?
- 7 What is the LEAST expensive way to see the interior of Opera Garnier?
- 8 Where Would You Add Two Days - Tuscany & CT Itinerary
- 9 Amalfi Coast/Sorrento Itinerary Help!
- 10 Transportation from Nice to Florence
- 11 Couples trip- 18 nights-Itinerary Help
- 12 Planning for Italy trip with a two-year old
- 13 plug adaptors for Switzerland
- 14 Teaching English in Europe or Asia
- 15 Spain - Cadaques to Girona
- 16 non-touristy in Umbria or Tuscany?
- 17 Barcelona and Italy itinerary...hotels all set, need help w some details
- 18 First ever trip overseas - itinerary check
- 19 Electronic plug adapter for Italy
- 20 What can we do with 4 hours in Paris layover
- 21 Barcelona Airport to Las Ramblas / recommended transportation??
- 22 Luggage on train from Waterloo to Southampton
- 23 Venice to Dolomites then Tuscany? Need itinerary advice
- 24 3 weeks in Europe
- 25 Suggested Itinerary and ideas for South of France road tour?