I will be in Slovenia with my husband (late 30s) between May 15 to 19th and am looking for tips on where to go, what to do. I were thinking of spending all this time in the Julian Alps / Bled region... Is that a good idea? Should we just go there and find an inn to stay in or reserve ahead of time? Is a night in Ljubliana a good idea or should we just concentrate on the northern part?
We are coming in from Pula, and then off to Venice.
Any thought are welcome. Merci!
Four days in lovely Slovenia... What to do?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Sono arrivato a Venezia
- 2 Three ferries to Mull
- 3 VAT refund Q--new carryon bag ??
- 4 Driving from Portree to Torridon
- 5 They Just Don't Read or Listen about DCC Scam
- 6 Annecy city-center, long-and-short term parking, 24-hour access.
- 7 Transportation from Athens Airport to Syntagma
- 8 16 Nights in Canary Islands & Spain
- 9 Airport ATMs
- 10 driving in france with kids
- 11 Southern Spain
- 12 Glasgow - Scotland sans shorbread, bagpipes and kilts.
- 13 Paris-Loire-Avignon-Barcelona itinerary (help)
- 14 Italy, mid May, 10 days, Rome + another city?
- 15 Trenitalia - What am I missing ??
- 16 Europe Sojurn on Way to India - Paris..PLUS
- 17 Driving an RV in Switzerland
- 18 Dordogne or Nantes and La Rochelle
- 19 Another Walks of Italy question. Vatican tours. Have you taken one?
- 20 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 21 Story of the German Christmas star
- 22 Andalucia - very early trip thinking - reactions?
- 23 Family vacay for 6 weeks with 2 Toddlers
- 24 From Paris to Bruselas-Amsterdam-London
- 25 Starting to plan for 3.5 weeks in northern Spain, May 2015