I will be in Slovenia with my husband (late 30s) between May 15 to 19th and am looking for tips on where to go, what to do. I were thinking of spending all this time in the Julian Alps / Bled region... Is that a good idea? Should we just go there and find an inn to stay in or reserve ahead of time? Is a night in Ljubliana a good idea or should we just concentrate on the northern part?
We are coming in from Pula, and then off to Venice.
Any thought are welcome. Merci!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Beautiful Ireland: a 3-week solo journey.
- 2 Rental car pick up (Venice) and drop off (Florence) question
- 3 Experienced Paris-philes: what neighborhood do you prefer to stay in?
- 4 Wroclaw & Krakow, Poland
- 5 Giving credit card details to Hotels for reservation
- 6 A Short Holiday Kiev and Chernobyl
- 7 14-16 days - where to fly in/out?
- 8 Is this too much? 10 days in Italy
- 9 what on earth have they done to the Search function??
- 10 Car and Driver in Italy
- 11 The ever-popular Chip and Pin Credit Card
- 12 Best location to stay in Seville
- 13 Paris hotels
- 14 Where in Costa del Sol ?
- 15 Travel to London/Paris/Rome
- 16 Day trip to Urbino from Bologna - advice sought
- 17 Shuttle Service in Paris
- 18 Road Trip: Munich, Germany to Northern Italy
- 19 Driving out of Heathrow
- 20 Travel Time from Paris Charles de Gaulle Airport to Gare du Nord Station?
- 21 Our Next Europe Trip
- 22 Suggestions for an afternoon in Istanbul
- 23 too many London hotels!
- 24 Greece, Italy Or Swiss in Late Oct ??
- 25 Spain in February or March