I will be in Slovenia with my husband (late 30s) between May 15 to 19th and am looking for tips on where to go, what to do. I were thinking of spending all this time in the Julian Alps / Bled region... Is that a good idea? Should we just go there and find an inn to stay in or reserve ahead of time? Is a night in Ljubliana a good idea or should we just concentrate on the northern part?
We are coming in from Pula, and then off to Venice.
Any thought are welcome. Merci!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help with Crete Itinerary
- 2 Italy in January?
- 3 Sunday and Monday in Provence area
- 4 Hotel Fita Amsterdam- questions re: air conditioning
- 5 9 days UK itinerary help!
- 6 Day trips from Seville -Granada, Cadiz&Jerez or white villages
- 7 Scotland & UK: 2 weeks with Sheep & Cows
- 8 Top Tapas Tascas
- 9 15 day honeymoon trip in December
- 10 Paris: Veggietown for Vegetarian Restaurants
- 11 Language course in Trieste, Northern Italy
- 12 Insurance on rental car options
- 13 Travel from Cinque Terra to Pezenaz, France
- 14 Day trip from Amsterdam for college girls
- 15 Italy- dolomites and cinque terre
- 16 Sitting at a cafe watching the world go by - hmmm...
- 17 Keukenhof in May?
- 18 Happy birthday ATM
- 19 24 hours in Paris
- 20 Istanbul at Easter
- 21 Cortona -- just a passing thought
- 22 tickets for Wimbledon
- 23 Does the heat of Europe ever grind you down?
- 24 Tips on our visit to Edinburgh, Glencoe, Skye
- 25 3 Weeks in Sicilia!!