I will be in Slovenia with my husband (late 30s) between May 15 to 19th and am looking for tips on where to go, what to do. I were thinking of spending all this time in the Julian Alps / Bled region... Is that a good idea? Should we just go there and find an inn to stay in or reserve ahead of time? Is a night in Ljubliana a good idea or should we just concentrate on the northern part?
We are coming in from Pula, and then off to Venice.
Any thought are welcome. Merci!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Visiting Spain in January
- 2 Will I need air conditioning near Lucca in early July?
- 3 Swiss trains/Basel to Zurich
- 4 Europe in late January
- 5 Thoughts on an unusual itinerary for Northern Spain please
- 6 Need help with train service Bologna, Rimini, Rome
- 7 English Countryside
- 8 Stay in Multalcino or Montepulciano
- 9 Britain's contactless public transport revolution moves to Oxford
- 10 Paris---baguette question???
- 11 Best European Cities for Walking Challenged
- 12 French immersion courses in France
- 13 What to wear visiting England and France during winter?
- 14 Scenic Driving Routes
- 15 Berlin
- 16 First Time Europe Itinerary 8 Weeks
- 17 1-Day Drive: Ballyvaughan to Dublin, which of these 3 routes?
- 18 Europe in the Winter for a week
- 19 How beautiful is Lisbon compared to other european ciites?
- 20 Pyrenees 10-Day Driving Itinerary
- 21 Puglia & Matera in photos
- 22 Flights from Croatia
- 23 Amsterdam Festival of LIghts
- 24 The Princess Diaries: My Three Week Odyssey In Poland And Romania
- 25 3 nights in St Petersburg, 3 in Moscow, Private tour vs. Group?