I will be in Slovenia with my husband (late 30s) between May 15 to 19th and am looking for tips on where to go, what to do. I were thinking of spending all this time in the Julian Alps / Bled region... Is that a good idea? Should we just go there and find an inn to stay in or reserve ahead of time? Is a night in Ljubliana a good idea or should we just concentrate on the northern part?
We are coming in from Pula, and then off to Venice.
Any thought are welcome. Merci!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Edinburgh to Skye
- 2 Trying to pick a Greek Island
- 3 Bars & Restaurants in Madrid Spain
- 4 A Month stay in Southern France
- 5 Germany/Austria...with a toddler
- 6 Italy Puglia and Le Marche
- 7 Help Planning Seot 2017 Trip to Andalusia
- 8 Tripcho Travel Guided Tours
- 9 Isles of Scilly - Anyone Been?
- 10 1 or 2 days in Reykjavík
- 11 Paris/Loire Valley than ?
- 12 Itinerary help--Loire Valley and Brittany
- 13 Family first time Barcelona (where and how much ?)
- 14 Ireland and Scotland in July
- 15 Premier League Tickets on Craigslist
- 16 Our (Somewhat) Laid Back Tour of Old Fave Stops in Italy
- 17 ISO help planning a trip to England in May
- 18 Croatia transportation question.
- 19 Anyplace worth stopping a night between Hallstatt and Venice?
- 20 Warsaw Pollution Reaches Record Highs...
- 21 European Travel - Trivia Quiz #151
- 22 Itinerary? Mystras? Stay over or stay in Nafplion
- 23 A week in Croatia with kids
- 24 Credit or debit card or cash in Europe
- 25 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London