I will be in Slovenia with my husband (late 30s) between May 15 to 19th and am looking for tips on where to go, what to do. I were thinking of spending all this time in the Julian Alps / Bled region... Is that a good idea? Should we just go there and find an inn to stay in or reserve ahead of time? Is a night in Ljubliana a good idea or should we just concentrate on the northern part?
We are coming in from Pula, and then off to Venice.
Any thought are welcome. Merci!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Itinerary between Milan and Venice
- 2 wondering if this trip too ambitious
- 3 Train from Polgate to St Pancras
- 4 Train help Lyon to Annecy to Montreaux
- 5 FRANCE 10 YEARS ON: Paris Dordogne Albi Toulouse Arles S Rhone and Nice
- 6 Question about Loire Valley châteaux
- 7 Can parking
- 8 italy Cinque Terre
- 9 San Sebastián
- 10 Lodging in Lauterbrunnen and Grindenwald in October
- 11 Zurich to Milan trip
- 12 13 Nights Greece, first time, April 2018. HELP
- 13 Would like help planning a 16-21 day week trip to Spain and/or Portugal
- 14 Poor weather outlook 10/16-19 Grindenwald
- 15 Ambitious 1st time trip through Europe whilst pregnant??
- 16 Need help with Honeymoon - Italy, Slovenia, Croatia
- 17 Destination ideas for 88 year old
- 18 Driving through Paris
- 19 Planes, Train, and, well, no automobiles
- 20 Advice for first time trip to Greece
- 21 Amalfi Coast Apartment in October -- mobility an issue
- 22 Arenalullring area Seville?
- 23 Trip planning to Paris, Lyon, Strasbourg
- 24 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 25 Paris Neighborhood Help