My husband and I will be spending a total of four days in Amsterdam for our first wedding anniversary this October. It will be the first time in Amsterdam for both of us. We will be staying at the Hotel Pulitzer which is apparently conveniently located. What are some essential sights to see / things to do? Looking forward to hearing ideas!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Quizz !
- 2 Requesting feedback on proposed itinerary—London, Cornwall, and Wales, June 2018
- 3 Barcelona to Grindenwald area
- 4 Spanish Medical Providers
- 5 Restaurants Barcelona , Seville and Granada
- 6 Iceland
- 7 Venice/Mestre
- 8 Base recommendation for Mosel and Rhine
- 9 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 10 Finalized my Summer 2018 Italy Honeymoon Itinerary!
- 11 Our future trip to Greece
- 12 Cyclades w/kids & my ruins-fanatic DH (itin and accommodation advice)
- 13 Russia in two weeks in December
- 14 FRANCE 10 YEARS ON: Paris Dordogne Albi Toulouse Arles S Rhone and Nice
- 15 Christmas Day in Granada
- 16 car insurance italy
- 17 First, jet lagged day, in Barcelona
- 18 Liberation of Auschwitz 70 years ago
- 19 Itinerary advice Greece Nov 18-26
- 20 Ger’s Italian Trip Report: Padua, Ferrara, Siena, Perugia and Florence
- 21 Transylvania - June 2018
- 22 Italy Car Scam
- 23 No Trains in January Paris to Venice?
- 24 Ok then, what trip was difficult to organize?
- 25 Krakow