I am going to Forte Dei Marmi with my family staying about 10 minutes outside of it in Montignoso. We arrive in Rome and will be getting a car in the airport and driving up for 5 nights. We are thinking of doing cinque terre for one day, florence for another day, arezzo (possibly) forte dei marmi for a day and probably be there the night time. DOes anyone know any good restaurants bars or things to do in forte dei marmi.. also any other beautiful day trips we should check out.. then we are headed to rome for 2 nights.. anything there would be great too.. weve been there before and have seen the touristy things,, we want cute areas with restaurants.. and so on. We will be in rome august 15 and i just heard it a celebration or holiday there.. will the stores be open.. whats the best thing to do there?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 baklol: Tec*h SUPP0RT comcast mail CONTACT 1:8OO:540:6830 comcast
- 2 Is Dalamatian Coast similar to Amalfi Coast in terms of travel logistics?
- 3 Tuscany Itinerary
- 4 Paris..The St. Germain area.
- 5 Solo in Paris and looking for the best neighborhood
- 6 Paris Restaurants esp in Marais
- 7 Why do you visit X or Y?
- 8 transportation from De Gaulle airport
- 9 Multi Country car Rental
- 10 London in Winter Report
- 11 Madrid and Andalucia Itinerary and Travel Advice
- 12 Renting a car for France thru BritishAirways.com instead of AutoEurope
- 13 Favourite Alpine and Mediterranean place?
- 14 Problem using American bank card in Turkey
- 15 Couscous
- 16 alcazar question and seville advice
- 17 Cycling Nice into Italy along the coast
- 18 London is it worth it?
- 19 Lisbon
- 20 Area for a 2 Week Stay in Malaga
- 21 driving from London to Lourdes
- 22 One day in Berchtesgaden - what should we see
- 23 Help with Scotland Itinerary
- 24 Places to stop/stay?
- 25 Visit to Sardinia