I am going to Forte Dei Marmi with my family staying about 10 minutes outside of it in Montignoso. We arrive in Rome and will be getting a car in the airport and driving up for 5 nights. We are thinking of doing cinque terre for one day, florence for another day, arezzo (possibly) forte dei marmi for a day and probably be there the night time. DOes anyone know any good restaurants bars or things to do in forte dei marmi.. also any other beautiful day trips we should check out.. then we are headed to rome for 2 nights.. anything there would be great too.. weve been there before and have seen the touristy things,, we want cute areas with restaurants.. and so on. We will be in rome august 15 and i just heard it a celebration or holiday there.. will the stores be open.. whats the best thing to do there?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris cooking classes
- 2 Starting my Paris plan for May
- 3 No Periods in British Written English!
- 4 Rouen Tour Companies
- 5 St Denis Cathedral
- 6 Sicily-Driving from Taormina to Cefalu
- 7 Scotland 10 Nights - Trying To Narrow Down Where To Go & Stay
- 8 Ireland itinerary help please
- 9 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 10 UK itinerary advice (family of 4)
- 11 Review Final Iceland Itinerary Please
- 12 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 13 booking hotels on trip advisor vs booking.com, etc
- 14 What crazy coincidence or chance meeting have you had while traveling?
- 15 Four Nights free after Monmouth, Wales & before London.
- 16 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 17 Americans moving to Europe - Suggestions?
- 18 Weighing hand luggage at CDG security now
- 19 Best way from London to Gatwick these days?
- 20 Day trip to Lake Como from Milan
- 21 Ronda Wine/biking
- 22 Planning a Trip to Greece
- 23 3 weeks in London, Cornwall and a tiny piece of Wales
- 24 Perugia
- 25 Ireland last minute recommendations