I am going to Forte Dei Marmi with my family staying about 10 minutes outside of it in Montignoso. We arrive in Rome and will be getting a car in the airport and driving up for 5 nights. We are thinking of doing cinque terre for one day, florence for another day, arezzo (possibly) forte dei marmi for a day and probably be there the night time. DOes anyone know any good restaurants bars or things to do in forte dei marmi.. also any other beautiful day trips we should check out.. then we are headed to rome for 2 nights.. anything there would be great too.. weve been there before and have seen the touristy things,, we want cute areas with restaurants.. and so on. We will be in rome august 15 and i just heard it a celebration or holiday there.. will the stores be open.. whats the best thing to do there?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 바카라게임み＼)￣「 ＳＤ２４８。ＣＯＭ 」￣(＼み【바카라게임】
- 2 바카라싸이트♗＼➾∫ ＳＤ２４８。ＣＯＭ ∫➾＼♗【바카라싸이트】
- 3 블랙잭바카라☭（╱」 GTY23。ZE。AM 「╱）☭슈퍼카지노
- 4 Scotland Trip
- 5 바카라게임사이트☭（╱」 GTY23。ZE。AM 「╱）☭슈퍼카지노
- 6 바카라게임☭（╱」 GTY23。ZE。AM 「╱）☭슈퍼카지노
- 7 American Tourister luggage- good or bad?
- 8 인터넷바카라℄＼∫=( ＳＤ２４８。ＣＯＭ )=∫＼℄【코리아카지노】
- 9 인터넷바카라☭（╱」 GTY23。ZE。AM 「╱）☭슈퍼카지노
- 10 코리아카지노☭（╱」 GTY23。ZE。AM 「╱）☭슈퍼카지노
- 11 Best way to visit St.Petersburg....Russia
- 12 So much to do, so little time!
- 13 Tour of Northern Italy
- 14 Base for wine tasting and last night in Lisbon
- 15 Apartment & Location Recommendation in Paris
- 16 Germany in December Trip Report
- 17 Planning a European Trip
- 18 Lisbon trip report
- 19 8 Days in Rome in March 2017 - planning thread
- 20 Naples, Italy
- 21 San Sebastian
- 22 Europe in January - Is It Worth It?
- 23 Driving in Italy?
- 24 Train or car rental: Venice to Pisa
- 25 First time in Europe for 10 days! Help!