I am going to Forte Dei Marmi with my family staying about 10 minutes outside of it in Montignoso. We arrive in Rome and will be getting a car in the airport and driving up for 5 nights. We are thinking of doing cinque terre for one day, florence for another day, arezzo (possibly) forte dei marmi for a day and probably be there the night time. DOes anyone know any good restaurants bars or things to do in forte dei marmi.. also any other beautiful day trips we should check out.. then we are headed to rome for 2 nights.. anything there would be great too.. weve been there before and have seen the touristy things,, we want cute areas with restaurants.. and so on. We will be in rome august 15 and i just heard it a celebration or holiday there.. will the stores be open.. whats the best thing to do there?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 CANON@ printer Errors CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681:7208 Technical SUPP0RT Care
- 2 http://www.skinliftsup.com/x-out-acne
- 3 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 4 Iphone 6 usage in multiple European Countries
- 5 Berlin to ?
- 6 Swiss Pass vs Half Fare Card??
- 7 Suppose to leave on the 24th, still no visa
- 8 What Can We Do to Help A Refugee Family in France?
- 9 Any suggested guide or tour companies for the Acropolis?
- 10 Studying art in English in venice
- 11 Where Would You? (1 random night in Dec btwn Bologna and Montepulciano)
- 12 Connecting rooms for 2 families in Amsterdam?
- 13 Train transfer questions and safety - France/NL/Belgium/UK
- 14 Paris Perfect Legal?
- 15 Trogir or Split
- 16 Day tour from Edinburgh - Hairy Coo v/s Rabies?
- 17 Scotland
- 18 Hotels in Turin
- 19 Greek Mainland Itinerary
- 20 Late November with a 7-month-old - Portugal?
- 21 Istria in two days
- 22 Barcelona and Paris trip report
- 23 Looking for advice about flight from Barcelona to Paris
- 24 Drive from Montepulciano to Cinque Terre
- 25 From Biarritz to Paris- 2 extra nights