I am looking for information pertaining the whereabouts of a former city called "Circumsa". I think I may be spelling this incorrectly, but I am wondering if someone could assist. It is located in the former Yugoslavia, and is the town my grandmother and descendents came from. Can anyone give me some information about either a) proper spelling or b) whereabouts this is now, in Slovenia? Thank you very much for any assistance you can give me!
Former Yugoslavia - Pinpointing the location of an old city
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 which is worse in july - rome or venice?
- 2 Satnav maps update
- 3 Itinerary review - Family vacation to Spain
- 4 One day in Paris, Looking for a great Full day tour.
- 5 Heading off to our 18day Eurotrip soon - 3000€ for 2 people? Enough?
- 6 Is this realistic... advice?
- 7 Euro Quiz # 43 - Geography
- 8 GuideAdvisor, beware!!
- 9 Un Coup de Foudre - Falling in Love with France in 8 Days
- 10 6-Week Europe Itinerary - Thoughts and Suggestions?
- 11 Greece after the Vote
- 12 rail pass
- 13 France to Italy advice needed please
- 14 How to decide where to go in Europe
- 15 What else for kids to see/do near Guedelon?
- 16 Trip Report: Sheep Rule. A Week in Scotland
- 17 Paris Apt Locations - Your Opinion on Apts
- 18 Spanish Music
- 19 Bavaria and Tirol for 2 weeks in June
- 20 Tedgale Trip Report: Portugal in April 2014 (with Easter in Amsterdam)
- 21 Travelling From Seattle to Italy, Mid May
- 22 3 days Vienna. Is Melk Worth it?
- 23 "Chip" Credit Cards in Italy
- 24 Ediburgh lodging - July.
- 25 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip