I am looking for information pertaining the whereabouts of a former city called "Circumsa". I think I may be spelling this incorrectly, but I am wondering if someone could assist. It is located in the former Yugoslavia, and is the town my grandmother and descendents came from. Can anyone give me some information about either a) proper spelling or b) whereabouts this is now, in Slovenia? Thank you very much for any assistance you can give me!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Buying Train Tickets to and from Prague
- 2 How early in the spring to visit London & England?
- 3 4 Nights - Bern/Grindelwald / Interlaken / Lucerne
- 4 Driving from Munich to Barcelona
- 5 lurento sports car rental - anyone?
- 6 European Travel & Trivia Quiz #162
- 7 Airport Transfer - Palma Mallorca
- 8 Basilicata region of southern Italy, also known as Lucania
- 9 Transferring from LCY to LHR . PLEASE HELP
- 10 Houses, Gardens & Walking in England
- 11 Places to cover in Switzerland in 8-9 days & then 5-6 days in Austria
- 12 Madrid airport question
- 13 Provence best farmstays!!??
- 14 Parma/strasbourg or frankfurt???
- 15 Opinion on sights in Florence
- 16 question on Barcelona itinerary
- 17 vegetarian in spain
- 18 Springtime (Hopefully) in Copenhagen
- 19 Madrid Hotel; Europa, Preciados or Petit Palace Posada de Peine?
- 20 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 21 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 22 Overnight in Montpellier?
- 23 June Festivals in Lisbon?
- 24 Imbros Gorge
- 25 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
Former Yugoslavia - Pinpointing the location of an old city