I am looking for information pertaining the whereabouts of a former city called "Circumsa". I think I may be spelling this incorrectly, but I am wondering if someone could assist. It is located in the former Yugoslavia, and is the town my grandmother and descendents came from. Can anyone give me some information about either a) proper spelling or b) whereabouts this is now, in Slovenia? Thank you very much for any assistance you can give me!
Former Yugoslavia - Pinpointing the location of an old city
- 1 Help needed with ratp site for Paris bus and metro
- 2 Help with Colosseum Underground tour needed
- 3 Local Living Rome- G adventures
- 4 Where to stay for one night ???
- 5 Ile de Re or Bassin d'Archachon at end of July
- 6 TR Provence, Israel, Switzerland, Italy..April 16 a day of AA infamy
- 7 10 day honeymoon in Italy in Nov
- 8 separate beds in Frankfurt and Munich
- 9 New & Improved 2 Week Honeymoon Itinerary Italy
- 10 France bed and breakfasts and restaurants in Provence, Vaison La Romaine, Uzès, Paris
- 11 Discount retail liquor stores - Barcelona or Madrid, Spain areas
- 12 First Timer - Itinerary Help - Europe tour for 22 days
- 13 Sketches from Italy: Rome, Ischia and Frascati
- 14 First time to paris...4day stay..what to do?
- 15 Paris Perfect: change of apartment
- 16 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 17 Rome, Florence, Sorrento in 1 week
- 18 Tour-Free Travel
- 19 Barcelona to Positano
- 20 Guided Tour recommendation for Pere-Lachaise Cemetery needed
- 21 best place to get euros for Ireland trip
- 22 Retirement Vacation
- 23 Itinerary suggestions please: Munich, Ortisei and ???
- 24 Tales from Venice, Bologna, Pienza and Rome
- 25 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy