I am looking for information pertaining the whereabouts of a former city called "Circumsa". I think I may be spelling this incorrectly, but I am wondering if someone could assist. It is located in the former Yugoslavia, and is the town my grandmother and descendents came from. Can anyone give me some information about either a) proper spelling or b) whereabouts this is now, in Slovenia? Thank you very much for any assistance you can give me!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Venice to Zermatt by Train
- 2 Ok then, what trip was difficult to organize?
- 3 Birthday dinner in Salzburg
- 4 Venice, Florence, Umbria, Rome, AND Amalfi?
- 5 Scotland in 18 nights, smirr and sun and mud!
- 6 FRANCE 10 YEARS ON: Paris Dordogne Albi Toulouse Arles S Rhone and Nice
- 7 Solo accommodation -- London -- Dec 19-ish
- 8 Bruges
- 9 First - but not last - trip to Greece
- 10 Boozing and Bathing in Budapest!
- 11 6 months in Europe itinerary-Countries
- 12 Trip planning to Paris, Lyon, Strasbourg
- 13 Poor weather outlook 10/16-19 Grindenwald
- 14 Planning A trip
- 15 A week in the Occitanie
- 16 Question about Loire Valley châteaux
- 17 Itinerary between Milan and Venice
- 18 Paris Neighborhood Help
- 19 Hotels in Seville and Cordoba
- 20 Advice needed for family trip to Belgium and Germany
- 21 Arenalullring area Seville?
- 22 Car rental Malaga to Seville
- 23 Train Through Spain
- 24 Destination ideas for 88 year old
- 25 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
Former Yugoslavia - Pinpointing the location of an old city