I am looking for information pertaining the whereabouts of a former city called "Circumsa". I think I may be spelling this incorrectly, but I am wondering if someone could assist. It is located in the former Yugoslavia, and is the town my grandmother and descendents came from. Can anyone give me some information about either a) proper spelling or b) whereabouts this is now, in Slovenia? Thank you very much for any assistance you can give me!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Norwegian Air?
- 2 Cash and Czech Crowns
- 3 What's up with the showers in Europe??
- 4 Adivice from experts please, Southern Dutch/Belgium German Borders
- 5 Harry Potter, London Theater
- 6 Help Needed for 8/20: Train from Salzburg to Garmisch
- 7 UK or France or elsewhere, July 2018, good price from west coast?
- 8 Norway in a nutshell in Winter Itinerary
- 9 Looking for a UK coach tour company for seniors
- 10 Wine visits from Barcelona
- 11 Request Hotel Suggestion in London
- 12 Travelling to Russia during FIFA
- 13 Suggestions for 3 greek islands
- 14 Spain: train/rental car help
- 15 Barcelona rental for two couples??
- 16 Athens hotel with Acropolis view from room/balcony
- 17 Highclare Castle
- 18 Paris Metro Entrances. How to find?
- 19 First time to Spain: Seville & Madrid
- 20 Slovenia, Austria, Switzerland, Italy - scenic road trips/countryside?
- 21 Florence hotels: JK Place vs. Antica Torre di Via Tornabuoni
- 22 Loire Valley best place to linger
- 23 Estonia, Finland, and Iceland: Summer 2017
- 24 Help with 12 day UK Itinerary!
- 25 Mr & Mrs Annhig need your help planning bucket list trip to Switzerland
Former Yugoslavia - Pinpointing the location of an old city