I am looking for information pertaining the whereabouts of a former city called "Circumsa". I think I may be spelling this incorrectly, but I am wondering if someone could assist. It is located in the former Yugoslavia, and is the town my grandmother and descendents came from. Can anyone give me some information about either a) proper spelling or b) whereabouts this is now, in Slovenia? Thank you very much for any assistance you can give me!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Top Tapas Tascas
- 2 Frankfurt to Achen travel by train
- 3 Split, Croatia Itinerary help
- 4 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 5 Fly out Venice or Rome
- 6 If your site isn't working because of the update, just take it offline
- 7 Lake Como- Which villa has the best garden?
- 8 Dolomites Sept 2017 express bus schedules
- 9 Italy- dolomites and cinque terre
- 10 Greece
- 11 RS view on booking.com & the like
- 12 Hiking lake Como
- 13 Incredibly Beautiful, Fira, Greece
- 14 Renting a car in Greece
- 15 Prem fares (again)
- 16 tickets for Wimbledon
- 17 Capri is for vacationing, la Dordogne is for living
- 18 Feedback On Relaxed Plan While Staying In Saignon
- 19 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 20 Iceland, france spain
- 21 From Biarritz to Paris- 2 extra nights
- 22 Breakfast Outside of Dublin off M7 (Driving to West Coast)
- 23 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 24 Getting out of Glasgow - ideas needed
- 25 (Repost) Overall cost of three weeks in Scotland??
Former Yugoslavia - Pinpointing the location of an old city