I am looking for information pertaining the whereabouts of a former city called "Circumsa". I think I may be spelling this incorrectly, but I am wondering if someone could assist. It is located in the former Yugoslavia, and is the town my grandmother and descendents came from. Can anyone give me some information about either a) proper spelling or b) whereabouts this is now, in Slovenia? Thank you very much for any assistance you can give me!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 5 day trip by train Frankfurt Vienna
- 2 A walk through Greenwich and Blackheath March 2017
- 3 Layover of 10 hrs in london
- 4 Scotland Trip Report
- 5 Thoughts on visiting Turkey this summer? Safe?
- 6 Charming areas to explore in London
- 7 Cinqueterre
- 8 stonehenge day trip from london
- 9 Weather late May in Copenhagen, Tallin, etc.
- 10 Trip to Ireland in September
- 11 Tips / stops on drive from Munich, Fussen, Salzburg
- 12 Am sterdam is there a hop on hop off bus
- 13 Give advice on Austria trip in the fall.....
- 14 Norway travel help: Bergen-Gjendesheim-Oslo
- 15 Cornwall UK
- 16 Which 2 towns as base for Brittany and Normandy
- 17 Rome Discount Card for Longer Stay?
- 18 Best sites in Slovenia and Croatia
- 19 Train tickets in Italy?
- 20 Spain: 16-17 day itinerary help please
- 21 Ephesus - Tour A or B??
- 22 Musée Erasme Anderlecht, Belgium
- 23 Visiting paris and italy can this itinerary work?
- 24 Reviews of Paris restaurants: Tour d’Argent, Le Cinq, Ange20,...
- 25 Our Roman Holiday - 8 nights in the Eternal City
Former Yugoslavia - Pinpointing the location of an old city