I've seen the Forma Urbis fragments in the Museum of Roman Civilization, and in the Crypta Balbi, but I keep reading that the majority of the fragments are in the Capitoline Museum. I've been there twice, on my way soon for the third time, and wonder whether anyone has seen Forum Urbis fragments in the Capitoline Museum, or whether they're all just safely stored away there out of sight. Anyone know?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Bridging the gap between US and Europe
- 2 Hotels for 6 25 year old guys - Paris and London
- 3 Petrol in Greece
- 4 Cote d'Azur--Having Second Thoughts...
- 5 Last minute (next week) London GTG?
- 6 FOCUS ON FRANCE: Paris and South of France
- 7 Input desired concerning my Sicily itinerary
- 8 Liverpool & Beatles port tour
- 9 Train help for Prague
- 10 Meteora for older folk
- 11 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 12 Budapest & Prague
- 13 Please critique my itinerary in Italy
- 14 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 15 Traveling Greece without reservations
- 16 Paris day trips August
- 17 Milan to Switzerland for skiing
- 18 Paris to Orly Airport Public Transport
- 19 Acorn TV
- 20 Spain in July
- 21 Germany train help!
- 22 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 23 Athens
- 24 Transportation from Brno train station
- 25 Swiss Travel Pass