I've seen the Forma Urbis fragments in the Museum of Roman Civilization, and in the Crypta Balbi, but I keep reading that the majority of the fragments are in the Capitoline Museum. I've been there twice, on my way soon for the third time, and wonder whether anyone has seen Forum Urbis fragments in the Capitoline Museum, or whether they're all just safely stored away there out of sight. Anyone know?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 오푸스게임＼※【KTV200.CoM 】※＼온카지노⊥바카라사이트주소
- 2 아시안바카라＼※【KTV200.CoM 】※＼바카라추천。인터넷카지노
- 3 총판 토토 모집 ★접속주소 : ☆ kakao: dnj2016 텔레그램 : speed2017 ■
- 4 다모아카지노＼※【KTV200.CoM 】※＼바카라℡생방송바카라
- 5 국빈카지노＼※【KTV200.CoM 】※＼바카라사이트주소★온라인카지노추천
- 6 Spain and Portugal - 2 weeks in Mid-July - help with itinerary
- 7 San Francisco retirees would like to move to Paris for a year- crazy idea?
- 8 Bringing wine home from Italy?
- 9 Opinion on sights in Florence
- 10 Houses, Gardens & Walking in England
- 11 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 12 Driving from Spain to Portugal - passport check?
- 13 Cell Phone Question
- 14 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 15 Train in Switzerland from Basel to Zermatt to Zurich
- 16 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 17 Greek Islands (small)
- 18 Help with purchasing a wedding gift card
- 19 Planning a solo trip mostly to France, advice please!
- 20 Aix en Provence Day Trips
- 21 Which is the cheapest country (and gorgeous) in Europe?
- 22 Where to go...one month w/a one year old
- 23 Advice on Sicily & Aeolian Islands
- 24 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 25 Campervan in Croatia