From this persons' take; it is now an East - West thing, an interesting and informative read:
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Base for wine tasting and last night in Lisbon
- 2 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 3 Church service in Dubrovnik
- 4 Driving in Italy?
- 5 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 6 family holiday Rome&Venice
- 7 Portugal and Spain itinerary help!
- 8 Tour groups
- 9 Need help with itinerary & trains
- 10 Itinerary help for first trip to Greece
- 11 Help with out two middle days in Puglia
- 12 Ireland in April
- 13 Life on the Farm Draws Some French
- 14 Notes on Venice, Bassano del Grappa, Garda, Cremona & Milan (Sept 2016)
- 15 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 16 So much to do, so little time!
- 17 Ireland Trip Planning Advice
- 18 Baby Milk
- 19 How is the drive from Munich to Paris?
- 20 More earthquakes in central Italy
- 21 French restaurants
- 22 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
- 23 Back from Bologna, trip report
- 24 Luggage Storage at Barcelona Port
- 25 Super Cover For Hertz