From this persons' take; it is now an East - West thing, an interesting and informative read:
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Can I do Stonehenge and Bath from Isle of Wight in 1 day?
- 2 Scotland 10 Nights - Trying To Narrow Down Where To Go & Stay
- 3 No Periods in British Written English!
- 4 UK itinerary advice (family of 4)
- 5 Parma, Reggio or Modena for a year?
- 6 Help please
- 7 Funny One Michelin * Mix-Up in France!
- 8 Andalucia itinerary help
- 9 Day trip to Lake Como from Milan
- 10 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 11 Lamezia Terme, Italy
- 12 8ish days Zurich to Como...
- 13 Planning a Trip to Greece
- 14 Starting my Paris plan for May
- 15 Perugia
- 16 Family vacation to europe
- 17 Paris cooking classes
- 18 Ronda Wine/biking
- 19 Aix-- looking for a few obscure ideas
- 20 St Denis Cathedral
- 21 My Ring Road experience in Iceland
- 22 First Trip from Boston to Italy
- 23 Best way from London to Gatwick these days?
- 24 Rouen Tour Companies
- 25 Sicily-Driving from Taormina to Cefalu