I'm going to travel to the UK this year to do some training for a few months (or more?) and I wanted to know your opinions about some of the foreigner (Arab/Muslim) friendly cities/districts to live in. I heard it is more friendly in the north but I'm not sure. Big cities, small cities, which is better?
Also, what about safety and transport feasibility? What are the best cities in regards to these things?
Thanks a lot
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Orleans to Amboise on a Sunday
- 2 Late October European trek/hike location suggestions
- 3 Iceland Trip Report - Very Long!
- 4 How to spend a glorious week in Switzerland?
- 5 Where to start Chiantigiana drive from Montepulciano?
- 6 20 free days of Europe
- 7 Venice to Rome via Pisa in 1 day
- 8 CDG international flight
- 9 *Need help w/Puglia itinerary*
- 10 Trip Report: Bulgaria, Danube River cruise, and more, May 2016
- 11 12 days europe
- 12 4 nights between Zeebrugge and Strasbourg
- 13 Budapest on a budget
- 14 Seville in late January
- 15 Train reservatiions needed in Switzerland in October?
- 16 Help! American needs to get into Italy after staying >90 days
- 17 Help family trip Sardinia with 2years old
- 18 3 days to spend in europe
- 19 Earthquake info for Perugia and Assisi
- 20 Getting to CDG Airport from Le Marais
- 21 RFID Protection
- 22 Beaches in Southern France
- 23 italy Cinque Terre and Lake Como
- 24 Train Ticket with Swiss Pass or individual ticket?
- 25 Travel WiFi - France