I'm going to travel to the UK this year to do some training for a few months (or more?) and I wanted to know your opinions about some of the foreigner (Arab/Muslim) friendly cities/districts to live in. I heard it is more friendly in the north but I'm not sure. Big cities, small cities, which is better?
Also, what about safety and transport feasibility? What are the best cities in regards to these things?
Thanks a lot
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 COP 21 transportation disruptions 29-30 November 2015
- 2 Train from Interlaken to Venice
- 3 Churches of the East Riding of Yorkshire
- 4 Sample European Itinerary for a solo traveler.
- 5 Return to Rome Pre Cruise Trip Report October 2016
- 6 The dog cemetery of Asnières
- 7 Establishing a Realistic Food Budget
- 8 Private transportation
- 9 Glastonbury vs Bath
- 10 Local nomad apt rentals-can anyone recommend (or not)? Rome
- 11 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann in Paris 2015
- 12 Oct vs Nov for Greece
- 13 Critique my Budapest itinerary please!
- 14 X-ray machines at train stations in Europe?
- 15 Dublin Ireland Hotel Advice for early June
- 16 Lufth on strike 26-28 nov
- 17 Global Travel Warning...
- 18 Paris Under Seige...
- 19 WORLD'S TRUSTED NO. 1 SPELL CASTER+27791897218 PROFESSOR SIPHO
- 20 Belgian govt terror alert: Avoid malls, concerts & trains
- 21 Highclere Castle(Downton Abbey) tours, UK
- 22 Advices about our itiniary
- 23 Celebrating Christmas Early...in Vienna!
- 24 A week in Burgundy
- 25 Scotland itinerary, helm me with15 night itinerary