I'm going to travel to the UK this year to do some training for a few months (or more?) and I wanted to know your opinions about some of the foreigner (Arab/Muslim) friendly cities/districts to live in. I heard it is more friendly in the north but I'm not sure. Big cities, small cities, which is better?
Also, what about safety and transport feasibility? What are the best cities in regards to these things?
Thanks a lot
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Language course in Trieste, Northern Italy
- 2 Berlin to ?
- 3 Sitting at a cafe watching the world go by - hmmm...
- 4 tickets for Wimbledon
- 5 Renting a car in Greece
- 6 Day trips from Seville -Granada, Cadiz&Jerez or white villages
- 7 Piedmont question
- 8 Insurance on rental car options
- 9 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 10 Zermatt this weekend, a good idea looking at the weather?
- 11 Italy in January?
- 12 Help with Crete Itinerary
- 13 Sunday and Monday in Provence area
- 14 Hotel Fita Amsterdam- questions re: air conditioning
- 15 9 days UK itinerary help!
- 16 Scotland & UK: 2 weeks with Sheep & Cows
- 17 Top Tapas Tascas
- 18 15 day honeymoon trip in December
- 19 Paris: Veggietown for Vegetarian Restaurants
- 20 Travel from Cinque Terra to Pezenaz, France
- 21 Day trip from Amsterdam for college girls
- 22 Italy- dolomites and cinque terre
- 23 Keukenhof in May?
- 24 Happy birthday ATM
- 25 24 hours in Paris