I'm going to travel to the UK this year to do some training for a few months (or more?) and I wanted to know your opinions about some of the foreigner (Arab/Muslim) friendly cities/districts to live in. I heard it is more friendly in the north but I'm not sure. Big cities, small cities, which is better?
Also, what about safety and transport feasibility? What are the best cities in regards to these things?
Thanks a lot
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Theater in London
- 2 Umbria / Le Marche
- 3 Our (Somewhat) Laid Back Tour of Old Fave Stops in Italy
- 4 Scotland Itinerary Advice
- 5 When to buy airline? & booking seats
- 6 Driving in Corwall-The Nitty Gritty
- 7 Paris/Loire Valley than ?
- 8 Food in Positano
- 9 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 10 2 weeks in Europe - itenerary help
- 11 Katyn massacres
- 12 Italy Puglia and Le Marche
- 13 EuropeTravel-Trivia Quiz #152
- 14 Which cities are a must in Croatia, Bosnia&Herzegovina and Montenegro?
- 15 Beginning Itinerary Guidance
- 16 3 days in Ortygia Sicily
- 17 Airport Transfer from Edinburgh Center to Glasgow Airport
- 18 Krakow Day Trips - Renting a car vs. Taking a tour
- 19 Antibes or Villefranche-sur-Mer?
- 20 Ireland hotel questions
- 21 Christmas in London; New Year's in Edinburgh
- 22 Italy
- 23 Credit or debit card or cash in Europe
- 24 3 weeks in Spain
- 25 Emergencies in Ireland