I'm going to travel to the UK this year to do some training for a few months (or more?) and I wanted to know your opinions about some of the foreigner (Arab/Muslim) friendly cities/districts to live in. I heard it is more friendly in the north but I'm not sure. Big cities, small cities, which is better?
Also, what about safety and transport feasibility? What are the best cities in regards to these things?
Thanks a lot
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Trip to Rome
- 2 3 week trip with children
- 3 What is the best travel insurance company?
- 4 Do I have time for the Appian Way?
- 5 Planning trip to Barcelona. Madrid and Tossa Del Mar
- 6 What is a good chip and pin card that works in Europe?
- 7 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 8 test
- 9 dinner jackets
- 10 Help needed for our trip to Munich, Salzburg, Prague & Vienna
- 11 Gubbio, Gubbio, wherefore art thou, O Gubbio?
- 12 Greece Itinerary Jun-Jul 2017
- 13 Vatican City questions
- 14 Specific phone service questions about Italy & Amsterdam
- 15 Trip report (long): Greek Macedonia, some insights into London's airports and the discovery of perhaps the worst airline in the developed world.
- 16 Saas Fee Cycling (and bike Rental)
- 17 Lucerne and Innsbruck
- 18 10 days Greece in mid-Sept 2017
- 19 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 20 Garda Land
- 21 Travel within Greece, and motion sickness?
- 22 Should we get a Swiss Travel Pass?
- 23 13 Days with 13-year-olds in Greece
- 24 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #163
- 25 Hotel St. Petersburg