I'm going to travel to the UK this year to do some training for a few months (or more?) and I wanted to know your opinions about some of the foreigner (Arab/Muslim) friendly cities/districts to live in. I heard it is more friendly in the north but I'm not sure. Big cities, small cities, which is better?
Also, what about safety and transport feasibility? What are the best cities in regards to these things?
Thanks a lot
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 릴게임총판 ≪접속주소 :≫vtk15.com≪
- 2 Omonia metro to Piraeus
- 3 5 days near Munich, Germany in late-May
- 4 10 days in Paris and......
- 5 Last minute (next week) London GTG?
- 6 LIsbon
- 7 Norway, Sweden, Denmark
- 8 Back from Paris
- 9 After Beaune, need suggestions for the next 10 days
- 10 London Hotels
- 11 Iceland in 7 days.
- 12 In Search of Montalbano - the ups and downs of 10 days in Eastern Sicily
- 13 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #139
- 14 London-Help Me Spend Money
- 15 Mont St. Michel in winter
- 16 Luggage Storage
- 17 Are St. Chapelle concerts just for tourists?
- 18 Where to weekend away from Frankfurt
- 19 Paris hotels
- 20 The mouse munches her way through far off lands: The Christams Edition
- 21 From Portugal to the Pyrenees and onto Paris
- 22 UK: "Ghost Trains!"
- 23 Intercity Notte training boarding time
- 24 25th Anniversary in Italy - Spring 2017
- 25 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE