I'm going to travel to the UK this year to do some training for a few months (or more?) and I wanted to know your opinions about some of the foreigner (Arab/Muslim) friendly cities/districts to live in. I heard it is more friendly in the north but I'm not sure. Big cities, small cities, which is better?
Also, what about safety and transport feasibility? What are the best cities in regards to these things?
Thanks a lot
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 One evening : Lausanne or Geneve ?
- 2 ग़जब: ROADRUNNER Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT 1:800:681:7208 ROADRUNNER MAIL 24*7
- 3 8-days in Greece, Rhodes or Crete?
- 4 Five Days With Rabbies in Devon and Cornwall
- 5 ATM help
- 6 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #185
- 7 Driving Bruges to Paris. Is it worth the drive?
- 8 Paris Restaurants esp in Marais
- 9 Help with Scotland Itinerary
- 10 Madrid and Andalucia Itinerary and Travel Advice
- 11 itinerary recommendation 6 nights Spain (Barcelona/Madrid)
- 12 Paris: Museums, food and wine -- May 2017
- 13 Scotland at Christmas itinerary
- 14 International drivers permit
- 15 Spain Itinerary
- 16 Advice on 1 day trip to Black Forest
- 17 Why do you visit X or Y?
- 18 ATM
- 19 Greek honeymoon: He wants sightseeing, she wants beaches
- 20 Croatia Intinerary August 2017
- 21 Allocating time in Barcelona - Gaudi tickets
- 22 Best Barcelona neighborhood
- 23 Is skip the queue for Versailles worth it
- 24 Could you recommend a city tour in Reykjavík?
- 25 Train from Paris to Reims for day trip