I'm going to travel to the UK this year to do some training for a few months (or more?) and I wanted to know your opinions about some of the foreigner (Arab/Muslim) friendly cities/districts to live in. I heard it is more friendly in the north but I'm not sure. Big cities, small cities, which is better?
Also, what about safety and transport feasibility? What are the best cities in regards to these things?
Thanks a lot
Foreigner-friendly UK cities/districts?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 VAT refund Q--new carryon bag ??
- 2 29 day Itinerary for southern and eastern France
- 3 Siena - Pienza - Montepulciano
- 4 Sono arrivato a Venezia
- 5 Three ferries to Mull
- 6 Driving from Portree to Torridon
- 7 They Just Don't Read or Listen about DCC Scam
- 8 Annecy city-center, long-and-short term parking, 24-hour access.
- 9 Transportation from Athens Airport to Syntagma
- 10 16 Nights in Canary Islands & Spain
- 11 Airport ATMs
- 12 driving in france with kids
- 13 Southern Spain
- 14 Glasgow - Scotland sans shorbread, bagpipes and kilts.
- 15 Paris-Loire-Avignon-Barcelona itinerary (help)
- 16 Italy, mid May, 10 days, Rome + another city?
- 17 Trenitalia - What am I missing ??
- 18 Europe Sojurn on Way to India - Paris..PLUS
- 19 Driving an RV in Switzerland
- 20 Dordogne or Nantes and La Rochelle
- 21 Another Walks of Italy question. Vatican tours. Have you taken one?
- 22 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 23 Story of the German Christmas star
- 24 Andalucia - very early trip thinking - reactions?
- 25 Family vacay for 6 weeks with 2 Toddlers