Any comments on this location for an apt in Rome in the fall ? Only our second trip to Rome so would like to stay central. Will be there ~9 days in the fall.
Piazza Navona, 114, Rome, Italy
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris in September
- 2 Four Nights free after Monmouth, Wales & before London.
- 3 CDG Meeting Point Help
- 4 Day trips from Florence
- 5 Lunch stop in Cinque Terre
- 6 St Denis Cathedral
- 7 Sicily Car Rental Company
- 8 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 9 Hotel Dauphine. Paris.
- 10 May get together in Paris
- 11 What crazy coincidence or chance meeting have you had while traveling?
- 12 Not Gone From Memory Or From Love — The Western Front Revisited
- 13 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 14 8ish days Zurich to Como...
- 15 No Periods in British Written English!
- 16 Weighing hand luggage at CDG security now
- 17 Italy, beyond the most common Tourist Destinations
- 18 Bus from Dubrovnik to Mostar
- 19 itinerary help: 18 days in Wales/Scotland
- 20 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 21 Flying into London and Flying out of Edinburgh
- 22 bavaria itinerary in may with a 3 year old
- 23 Self drive tour companies
- 24 Rouen Tour Companies
- 25 Planning a Trip to Greece