Thanks for your offer of help PB. So, that others might benefit, I am posting to the Board.
Curious for recommendations in both St Remy and Gordes in the $125-$175 range per night. My traveling companion suggested Le Phebus; I read some comments here and I understand it is just outside of Gordes. Any comments about: Le Phebus; Le Phebus versus other Gordes area choices; and Gordes versus St Remy would be appreciated. Again, bicycling is a key focus, so being somewhat "away from it all" isn't necessarily a bad thing.
For PB (or others) - lodging in Gordes vs St Remy
- 1 Venice Hotel near Cruise Terminal
- 2 London on a sunny day
- 3 Seville Cordoba and Grananda
- 4 Travel from Logrono to Paris, Barcelona or San Sebastian.
- 5 large supermarket in Munich - where?
- 6 Rome to Amalfie Coast-10 year anniversary
- 7 Garmisch-Partenkirchen accomodations
- 8 Netherland -> Belgium -> West Germany for 18 days
- 9 Rooms in Sorrento & Rome
- 10 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 11 Swiss visit - Mürren for Berner Oberland and Chur? Sargans? for Engadin hub
- 12 Solo in Sicily - April 2013
- 13 Am I in an unsafe Parisian neighborhood?
- 14 Zurich to Montreux to Paris round trip - drive or train??
- 15 Schiphol to cruise port - luggage problem
- 16 Norway, Sweden, but have to make it to Marseille
- 17 Credit card CHIP in Europe
- 18 Connection in Newark EWR
- 19 Battlefield Tour
- 20 If an AirBerlin flight arrives in Rome at 11:30 ...
- 21 Torun and Zamosc similar?
- 22 Language Immersion Courses in France
- 23 ? re hotels in 5 terre
- 24 5 days in Ireland, what can I fit in?!
- 25 Train from London to Edinburgh