Here is a link to an article on the most recently-declared 3 star restaurants in Germany. Mostly they are not in locations that tourists would naturally visit; maybe it will generate tourism for those areas...?
Foodies - Michelin 3 star restaurants in Germany
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italy 2015: making the internal plans
- 2 Eastern Europe
- 3 Taormina Sicily
- 4 Tripadvisor fined in Italy over fake reviews
- 5 Greece and Italy in 20 days
- 6 Solo, inexperienced traveler struggling w/ logistics
- 7 Scuol, Switzerland
- 8 All Set To Go!!
- 9 Istanbul Bosphorus Tour
- 10 8 Days in Switzerland for the non skier
- 11 For those interested in visiting WW I sites in France
- 12 Two Weeks in France, reposting TR
- 13 Best Area to Stay in Amsterdam
- 14 Guidebook for Iceland
- 15 visa question
- 16 caroline_venezia
- 17 A Sardinia trip report
- 18 Granada
- 19 VAT refund Q--new carryon bag ??
- 20 Finally in Italy for the holidays - installment report
- 21 First time to Switzerland
- 22 Side trip from Chamonix in January
- 23 Romantic Greece and Exciting Turkey : 2011 Trip Report
- 24 Family vacay for 6 weeks with 2 Toddlers
- 25 Rome bus tours-which one?