Here is a link to an article on the most recently-declared 3 star restaurants in Germany. Mostly they are not in locations that tourists would naturally visit; maybe it will generate tourism for those areas...?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Where to stay in Barcelona during La Merce?
- 2 Walking stylish sandals/flats
- 3 bbc radio 4 visits Fleetwood near Blackpool
- 4 Can you please critique my ring road plan?
- 5 France for Six Weeks
- 6 which basque wine TXAKOLINA wineries bodegas to visit from san sebastian?
- 7 Pre-booking train travel in Spain
- 8 ROME JEWISH GHETTO - directions needed
- 9 explore Italy on a budget
- 10 Vienna Favorites
- 11 3-week itinerary - Austria, Slovakia, Italy, Croatia - too ambitious?
- 12 "Free" walking tours--what to tip guide
- 13 10 Days trip to Europe
- 14 Cochem or Beilstein
- 15 Thann, Alsace - Eye of the Witch
- 16 Finally, Norway Itin - please critique & advise
- 17 Illegal vacation apts. in Paris
- 18 Need advice on transportation
- 19 Best of Stockholm in 3 Days
- 20 3 days Venice to Paris
- 21 Train or bus from Annecy to Cully Switzerland
- 22 Czech Republic and East Germany itinerary
- 23 Lake Constance - Where to stay?
- 24 A base for four nights between Killarney and Dublin (no car)
- 25 How to Spot an American in Europe