Here is a link to an article on the most recently-declared 3 star restaurants in Germany. Mostly they are not in locations that tourists would naturally visit; maybe it will generate tourism for those areas...?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Entertaining 17 year-old in Rome
- 2 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 3 Day trip from London in December
- 4 Funniest of Fodor Threads
- 5 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 6 What kind of tea can i choose in afternoon tea in France?
- 7 Restaurants in Rome near Pantheon, Spanish Steps, Trevi Fountain
- 8 Loire or Provence in January?
- 9 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 10 Photography gear for Rome and Venice
- 11 Classical or choral or sacred music venues in Rome
- 12 which train from Gatwick? And rental car pickup
- 13 Trip For Physical, Intellectual, Emotional Exercize
- 14 Rome or Venice first
- 15 Supplements in Carry on bag
- 16 Seeking reasonable itinerary
- 17 Lunch near Amboise, Loire Valley
- 18 What experiences were most memorable for your kids?
- 19 Paris Oct 31-Nov 4
- 20 Europe First Timers
- 21 LeHavre to Rennes/St. Malo?
- 22 Place to Eat in Aix-en-Provence
- 23 13 Days with 13-year-olds in Greece
- 24 Iceland photo tour- any tips?
- 25 Can I buy a Sim card at FCO? Terminal 3