So we are travelling to Europe for 3 months from June to August. I plan to consume as much delicious food and try new things as much as I possibly can. If I haven't come home with weight gained then I'll probably be disappointed haha!
So my partner and I are both 23 years old. The party scene doesn't interest us too much but we do love food. So we are planning to spend the majority of our spending money on food. Seeing as a lot of you have such a passion for certain cities or countries I was hoping you would be able to tell us some of the places to visit or local favourite restaurants of yours as well
This is our itinerary
Amsterdam - 7 nights
Wednesday 8th June - 15th June
London - 5 nights
15th June - 20th June
Paris - 5 nights
20th June - 25th June
Barcelona - 5 nights
25th June - 30th June
Nice - 4 nights
30th June - 4th July
Venice - 3 nights
4th July - 7th July
Florence - 4 nights
7th July - 11th July
Cinque Terre - 5 nights
11th July - 16th July
Rome - 8 nights ---
16th July - 24th July
Rome city - 16th - 20th
Torvaianica - 20th - 24th- staying with Zia and Zio
Naples - 3 nights
24th July - 27th July
Sorrento - 4 nights
27th July - 31st July
Positano - 8 nights
31st July - 8th August
Serbia - 14 nights - Staying with family in Pirot
8th August - 22nd August
Santorini - 6 nights
22nd August - 28th August
Athens - 2 nights
28th August - 30th August
We have booked all of our flights and accommodation already (accommodation all through Airbnb) so all we have left to do now is put together an itinerary for each city - places to see, things to do, where to eat etc
Any advice or help or experiences will be greatly appreciated (and admired)
I thank you in advance and I can't wait to read the responses
Thank you so much
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Champs Elysee: worth an afternoon or too tacky?
- 2 B&Bs in Ireland
- 3 travel fan 220v?
- 4 What's the hotel policy regarding bringing in guests to your room?
- 5 Switzerland for 2 weeks
- 6 Bastille Day Fireworks, Paris
- 7 Best boutique hotel in London for honeymoon
- 8 Store luggage in Rome for a few hours
- 9 Guide in Russia
- 10 Three Weeks in Italy - So Excited!
- 11 WWI Battlefields
- 12 2 Days in Tarragona...what to do ?
- 13 Visiting Zurich
- 14 Naxos experts - pros and cons of Kymata vs. Agios Prokopios Hotel
- 15 A litle of the UK, some of Belgium and a bit more France.
- 16 Lisbon to San Sebastián to Madrid itinerary help!
- 17 Switzerland
- 18 Getting to Naxos and Santorini
- 19 Swiss Trains not on time and boats not run at all - great time
- 20 Italica (Sevilla) or Medina al-Zahra (Cordoba)
- 21 Zadar or Sibenik
- 22 Font-de-Gaume - too overweight?
- 23 Croatia, Slovenia & Bosnia Itinerary Feedback
- 24 Sicily: la foresteria planeta estate or Villa Sicilia Baglio
- 25 Rent a Car?