David Lebovitz thinks it might be a good idea. http://www.davidlebovitz.com/2012/04/10-ideas-for-food-trucks-in-paris/
Do you agree?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 First Day: Cashel or Kilkenny?
- 2 small Paris hotel 6 or 7 Arr
- 3 Poll: Most loved smaller European cities & towns (under 500,000 pop.)
- 4 Quickest and cheapest way to get to Marco Polo from Mogliano Veneto?
- 5 CAPITALIZING ON THE CAPITALS: Central Europe
- 6 Stroller in Europe
- 7 Visiting Turkey for Fun and Adventure, Oasis or Chaos
- 8 Must be the season of the witch: Nikki's autumn trip to London and Paris
- 9 Lisbon Portugal to Madrid Spain in January
- 10 Barcelona to San Sebastian
- 11 Best company/Tour for one day Amalfi Coast from Rome
- 12 Interested in Icelandic cuisine?
- 13 Car rental leaving Rome
- 14 NEED HELP PLANNING SPAIN ITINERARY
- 15 Why Not Helsinki?
- 16 Pre-Booking Train Tickets
- 17 Rome to Todi on a Sunday - public transport help please
- 18 Update on Bob the Navigator
- 19 Transportation from Malpensa to Stresa
- 20 Suggestions for base in the Var
- 21 Amsterdam - Germanyin mid April
- 22 London Travelcard vs oyster card
- 23 Summer Language Programs in Germany
- 24 Paris Under Seige...
- 25 8 days in Vienna in December