We're setting off to Italy next month for a week of great food in the Emilia Romagna area.
I've already strated to compile a list of great sounding resturants through some articles and tripadvisor, but was wondering if anyone has any specific recommendations of any resturants in the area.
We'll be in Parma, Bologna, Ravenna, Ferrara and Piacenza.
Thanks so much!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Spain itinerary for sept/Oct?
- 2 3 Weeks in Scotland and Ireland
- 3 Help us decide-- Ferrara, Mantua, Padua, Verona, Vicenza?
- 4 Bologna, Modena or Parma for a base?
- 5 Rhodes: New town or Old Town
- 6 Varenna to hotel near Milan airport
- 7 places : Italy Austria Germany Switzerland France Belgium Spain
- 8 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 9 Munich to Hallstatt in a day
- 10 Eastern Sicily Itinerary Help Needed
- 11 3 days in Paris then on to London what do we have to see?
- 12 Itinerary Help: France in Late September
- 13 Itinerary help: Switzerland / Italy in August
- 14 Prague State Opera/ Verdi Festival
- 15 Budva or Perast in Montenegro
- 16 Switzerland part of 3-week trip
- 17 Crannog Centre or Atholl Country Life Museum
- 18 Advice for Time in Cumbria and/or Yorkshire Dales
- 19 WWI Battlefields
- 20 Private car transportation from FCO to Central Rome
- 21 Amsterdam and Antwerp?
- 22 Provence, Strasbourg, Paris early September
- 23 Rouen & Paris Anniversary Trip
- 24 4 Greek islands- best way to hop?
- 25 Paris: Les Grands Voisins Project...