We're setting off to Italy next month for a week of great food in the Emilia Romagna area.
I've already strated to compile a list of great sounding resturants through some articles and tripadvisor, but was wondering if anyone has any specific recommendations of any resturants in the area.
We'll be in Parma, Bologna, Ravenna, Ferrara and Piacenza.
Thanks so much!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italian Honeymoon - But How!?!?
- 2 First time in London
- 3 Vacation
- 4 Four Nights free after Monmouth, Wales & before London.
- 5 Bedbugs in Paris.
- 6 Upcoming trip to Penzance, Cornwall
- 7 Starting my Paris plan for May
- 8 No Periods in British Written English!
- 9 Barcelona appartment is it a good location ?
- 10 itinerary help: 18 days in Wales/Scotland
- 11 3 weeks in Central/Eastern Europe
- 12 Trump alleged to be "keen" for US to join Commonwealth
- 13 Seville- Ronda drive time
- 14 Tour fron Malaga to Allehambra
- 15 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 16 8ish days Zurich to Como...
- 17 Audio Walking Tour in London
- 18 One more day in Athens, any suggestions?
- 19 Driving Excursions/Day Trips outside of Edinburgh
- 20 Aparthotel Adagio Paris XV feedback
- 21 Summer in Swiss Alps and Italian Lakes
- 22 Love buying beauty products to take back home? Here are the ones to avoid!
- 23 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 24 Day trips around Vienna
- 25 Fine-tuning Requested: Naxos, Santorini, Athens Itinerary