I am trying to organise a food tour in June for my family of 7 and we heard good things about Bologna (or even Parma) we are planning to visit a balsamic vinegar place, a Parmesan cheese production and balsamic vinegar. I have asked several quotes around and the most competitive is the one offered by Emilia Delizia who were the quickest to answer he emails the other company like Italian Days or Parma Golosa seemed to take ages to get back to us.
I wanted to know if someone has any experience with this company www.emiliadelizia.com before I book with them I have seen many positive review from TA, but if you have any additional thought would be really great
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Where to eat Paella in Valencia?
- 2 Train reservatiions needed in Switzerland in October?
- 3 Amalfi coast
- 4 Rome Rental Car
- 5 My Home Exchange Near Lake Como
- 6 Dublin Hotel Advice & Construction
- 7 Greenland from the Air trip report, photo gallery
- 8 Iceland Waterfall Advice
- 9 Toddler stroller - Yes or No for Switzerland trip?
- 10 Earthquake info for Perugia and Assisi
- 11 italy itinerary
- 12 Amalfi Coast lodging
- 13 3 weeks in France, solo and without a car: please advise!
- 14 Family trip: Andalucia in November
- 15 Eurorail pass or flights/local trains in Spain plus Lisbon for 21 days
- 16 Driving from Rome to Florence?
- 17 5 Days in Corsica
- 18 Switzerland and Northern Italy
- 19 Day Trip to Greenland from Reykjavik
- 20 Advice for Ireland Trip (6 days)
- 21 4 Nights in London - Itinerary Details
- 22 Beaches in Southern France
- 23 Train Ticket with Swiss Pass or individual ticket?
- 24 Tour ideas for Malaga, Spain
- 25 Marseille or Cassis for Day in Port?