I am trying to organise a food tour in June for my family of 7 and we heard good things about Bologna (or even Parma) we are planning to visit a balsamic vinegar place, a Parmesan cheese production and balsamic vinegar. I have asked several quotes around and the most competitive is the one offered by Emilia Delizia who were the quickest to answer he emails the other company like Italian Days or Parma Golosa seemed to take ages to get back to us.
I wanted to know if someone has any experience with this company www.emiliadelizia.com before I book with them I have seen many positive review from TA, but if you have any additional thought would be really great
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 What to expect over Christmas
- 2 One month in southern Spain with little ones. Where to stay?
- 3 Prague hotels
- 4 Best European Cities for Walking Challenged
- 5 Budapest
- 6 First time in France
- 7 Planning stages of trip to Andalusia
- 8 2 Months around Europe and the Balkans. Need help with itinerary!
- 9 Thoughts on an unusual itinerary for Northern Spain please
- 10 Copenhagen to Oslo to Amsterdam: Are we nuts?
- 11 Rome
- 12 Booking hotels before trains
- 13 Our week in Scotland—“againn san t-seachdain ann an Alba”
- 14 Eiffel Tower Fireworks Photos July 14th
- 15 English Countryside
- 16 When is Pope's schedule released for 2017?
- 17 First time to London - couple for lodging
- 18 Bologna, Florence, Venice 5 days
- 19 Vienna or Budapest?
- 20 Getting from Ljubljana to Plitvice Lakes
- 21 Munich
- 22 Need help in travel planning
- 23 Paris---baguette question???
- 24 Portugal itinerary help
- 25 Puglia or La Langhe