I am trying to organise a food tour in June for my family of 7 and we heard good things about Bologna (or even Parma) we are planning to visit a balsamic vinegar place, a Parmesan cheese production and balsamic vinegar. I have asked several quotes around and the most competitive is the one offered by Emilia Delizia who were the quickest to answer he emails the other company like Italian Days or Parma Golosa seemed to take ages to get back to us.
I wanted to know if someone has any experience with this company www.emiliadelizia.com before I book with them I have seen many positive review from TA, but if you have any additional thought would be really great
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Naples to Pompeii
- 2 Cell phones in France and England
- 3 Madrid - Madrid - 9 days
- 4 Algarve,Portugal at Christmas?
- 5 Stability and safety in Turkey
- 6 Parking in Italy
- 7 Where to stay in Emilia-Romagna for best food?
- 8 sim card
- 9 Plan Italy trip
- 10 Restauant Suggestions for our Spain Trip
- 11 Bus from montalcino to Firenze
- 12 London - Lakes - Hadrian - Traquair and more...
- 13 apartments florence
- 14 Immigration from Italy to Ireland to US
- 15 Italy Tuscany or Umbria, Naples area advice please
- 16 Help. Medical escort needed after accident during holiday.
- 17 Florence, Italy
- 18 Italy trains question
- 19 Planning a trip to Madrid and Granada
- 20 Girls Trip to Rome!
- 21 How to split time between Dubrovnik and Split?
- 22 Road Trip! Two weeks in Ireland with planning advice for you.
- 23 FCO connection time
- 24 Ireland Trip + 3 days in Dublin
- 25 Slovania & Croatia