I am trying to organise a food tour in June for my family of 7 and we heard good things about Bologna (or even Parma) we are planning to visit a balsamic vinegar place, a Parmesan cheese production and balsamic vinegar. I have asked several quotes around and the most competitive is the one offered by Emilia Delizia who were the quickest to answer he emails the other company like Italian Days or Parma Golosa seemed to take ages to get back to us.
I wanted to know if someone has any experience with this company www.emiliadelizia.com before I book with them I have seen many positive review from TA, but if you have any additional thought would be really great
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Norwegian Air?
- 2 3 weeks italy itinerary
- 3 Athens hotel with Acropolis view from room/balcony
- 4 Request Hotel Suggestion in London
- 5 Adivice from experts please, Southern Dutch/Belgium German Borders
- 6 Shorts in South of France?
- 7 Cash and Czech Crowns
- 8 Return to Yorkshire to walk the Dales Way
- 9 Wine visits from Barcelona
- 10 Looking for a UK coach tour company for seniors
- 11 bvlenci Could you answer some q's about le Marche from another poster?
- 12 Help with 12 day UK Itinerary!
- 13 A bit overwhelmed!!!
- 14 First time to Spain: Seville & Madrid
- 15 UK or France or elsewhere, July 2018, good price from west coast?
- 16 Norway in a nutshell in Winter Itinerary
- 17 Barcelona rental for two couples??
- 18 Highclare Castle
- 19 Trip Report: Denmark, 2017
- 20 Florence hotels: JK Place vs. Antica Torre di Via Tornabuoni
- 21 Suggestions for 3 greek islands
- 22 Salzburg itinerary review
- 23 Harry Potter, London Theater
- 24 Help Needed for 8/20: Train from Salzburg to Garmisch
- 25 Travelling to Russia during FIFA