I am trying to organise a food tour in June for my family of 7 and we heard good things about Bologna (or even Parma) we are planning to visit a balsamic vinegar place, a Parmesan cheese production and balsamic vinegar. I have asked several quotes around and the most competitive is the one offered by Emilia Delizia who were the quickest to answer he emails the other company like Italian Days or Parma Golosa seemed to take ages to get back to us.
I wanted to know if someone has any experience with this company www.emiliadelizia.com before I book with them I have seen many positive review from TA, but if you have any additional thought would be really great
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 2 Premier League Tickets on Craigslist
- 3 http://quicksupplementfact.com/profollix/
- 4 Credit or debit card or cash in Europe
- 5 Summer School in France
- 6 Bars & Restaurants in Madrid Spain
- 7 Advice on use of Toll roads in Portugal
- 8 Our (Somewhat) Laid Back Tour of Old Fave Stops in Italy
- 9 Please help me with the name of this town in Spain
- 10 Surprise trip to Greece!
- 11 Pre-Booking Athens / Cell Phone
- 12 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 13 Warsaw Pollution Reaches Record Highs...
- 14 Luggage for train travel in Europe
- 15 Cutback on Spain trip
- 16 May/June 2016 - Switzerland, Germany, and Austria - Hiking Included
- 17 where to stay in London?
- 18 Railpass or point-to-point tickets
- 19 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 20 Greece...so many options! (11 days)
- 21 Paris/Loire Valley than ?
- 22 Croatia transportation question.
- 23 Help Planning Seot 2017 Trip to Andalusia
- 24 When to buy airline? & booking seats
- 25 Need hotel recommendations for Madrid, Toledo & Andalucia