I am trying to organise a food tour in June for my family of 7 and we heard good things about Bologna (or even Parma) we are planning to visit a balsamic vinegar place, a Parmesan cheese production and balsamic vinegar. I have asked several quotes around and the most competitive is the one offered by Emilia Delizia who were the quickest to answer he emails the other company like Italian Days or Parma Golosa seemed to take ages to get back to us.
I wanted to know if someone has any experience with this company www.emiliadelizia.com before I book with them I have seen many positive review from TA, but if you have any additional thought would be really great
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 2 Aparthotel Adagio Paris XV feedback
- 3 Planning a Trip to Greece
- 4 No Periods in British Written English!
- 5 Accommodation referrals Trieste, Gorizia and Cormons
- 6 Ireland last minute recommendations
- 7 Seville- Ronda drive time
- 8 What crazy coincidence or chance meeting have you had while traveling?
- 9 Train tickets, Swiss pass or eurail
- 10 Not Gone From Memory Or From Love — The Western Front Revisited
- 11 Madrid/Lisbon
- 12 bavaria itinerary in may with a 3 year old
- 13 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 14 Wine tasting in Granada, Seville without driving
- 15 Seeking Andalusia itinerary recommendation
- 16 Relais Il Canalicchio
- 17 Oporto
- 18 Sao Miguel, Azores
- 19 Italy, beyond the most common Tourist Destinations
- 20 Perugia
- 21 CDG Meeting Point Help
- 22 Lunch stop in Cinque Terre
- 23 Ronda Wine/biking
- 24 Flying into London and Flying out of Edinburgh
- 25 St Denis Cathedral