I am trying to organise a food tour in June for my family of 7 and we heard good things about Bologna (or even Parma) we are planning to visit a balsamic vinegar place, a Parmesan cheese production and balsamic vinegar. I have asked several quotes around and the most competitive is the one offered by Emilia Delizia who were the quickest to answer he emails the other company like Italian Days or Parma Golosa seemed to take ages to get back to us.
I wanted to know if someone has any experience with this company www.emiliadelizia.com before I book with them I have seen many positive review from TA, but if you have any additional thought would be really great
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Seville Photo studio with folk / flamenco costumes
- 2 FlamencoTickets.com reliable site?
- 3 Where to from Verona
- 4 Does the heat of Europe ever grind you down?
- 5 Les bons plans de Whathello
- 6 Cyprus or Turkey for a beach holiday?
- 7 I'm moving to Italy...one way or another
- 8 Munich, Salzburg, Vienna, Budapest
- 9 Ravenna Mosaics
- 10 What do you trust more: Booking or Tripadvisor?
- 11 Rioja - Where to Stay the Night?
- 12 Help needed for Netherlands itinerary please
- 13 Dinan or Avranches to visit Le Mont St. Michel?
- 14 Amalfi Coast or the Lakes and where to fit in France?
- 15 Shopping: and how to bring it back with you? Spain/Basque/France
- 16 Sept Help Needed Hotels & Timing: Budapest, Prague, Berlin, Amsterdam
- 17 Greece Itinerary
- 18 15 days trip to Europe
- 19 Provins as a day trip from Paris
- 20 Avoid Viking River Cruises
- 21 Cinque Terre trail closures?
- 22 Amsterdam, Germany
- 23 Markets in Malaga, Seville, Madrid
- 24 The nieces take Bruce and Marija to Paris, Venice and London
- 25 European Travel in March