I am trying to organise a food tour in June for my family of 7 and we heard good things about Bologna (or even Parma) we are planning to visit a balsamic vinegar place, a Parmesan cheese production and balsamic vinegar. I have asked several quotes around and the most competitive is the one offered by Emilia Delizia who were the quickest to answer he emails the other company like Italian Days or Parma Golosa seemed to take ages to get back to us.
I wanted to know if someone has any experience with this company www.emiliadelizia.com before I book with them I have seen many positive review from TA, but if you have any additional thought would be really great
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Would you give up time in Malaga for more time in Granada?
- 2 Trip Report:Rome, Florence, Tuscany in December
- 3 St Mont Michel, how much time do I need
- 4 Couple of days on the coast in Andalucia
- 5 Flight to London - Discount Airlines?
- 6 Montreux, Interlaken, Lucerne or Lauterbrunnen?
- 7 8 days in switzerland
- 8 Sienna with kids
- 9 Validating train tickets - Germany, Switzwerland
- 10 10 days in Italy - Suggestions?
- 11 Dropping off a rental car in Chiusi question
- 12 2 Weeks Amsterdam, Belgium, Germany, Salzburg
- 13 Paris in July - side trip to South of France
- 14 London theatre fans: advance info about Globe productions?
- 15 Venice to Malpensa: which way to travel?
- 16 Must sees in Malaga
- 17 London, Edinburgh, Italy..HELP!
- 18 motion sickness on air conditioned motor coaches, trains, etc
- 19 Seville in September-La Bienal
- 20 Sankt Goar to Cologne
- 21 Classical Music in Milan
- 22 12 nights in Greek islands
- 23 Croatia, Slovenia, Austria with Preschoolers
- 24 Pera palace hotel Istanbul
- 25 Doobie in Amsterdam