I am trying to organise a food tour in June for my family of 7 and we heard good things about Bologna (or even Parma) we are planning to visit a balsamic vinegar place, a Parmesan cheese production and balsamic vinegar. I have asked several quotes around and the most competitive is the one offered by Emilia Delizia who were the quickest to answer he emails the other company like Italian Days or Parma Golosa seemed to take ages to get back to us.
I wanted to know if someone has any experience with this company www.emiliadelizia.com before I book with them I have seen many positive review from TA, but if you have any additional thought would be really great
Food tour from Bologna or Parma
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Airport to Piraeus
- 2 Travel over Col du Puymorens and lunch.
- 3 Getting from London to Southhampton
- 4 Day trips from Seville
- 5 SmartPhone Europe to USA
- 6 Mosquitos in Amsterdam
- 7 Honeymoon in Greece 10 days : Athen Santorini Crete
- 8 Rent a villa in Crete or Not?
- 9 storing luggage for 10 days in Paris?
- 10 What time does Left-Luggage lockers open at Gare Du Nord??
- 11 Venice, April 2014. Some thoughts ...
- 12 How Do I call the US from Italy?
- 13 Paris - Cochem - Cologne - Paris
- 14 7 Nights in Paris
- 15 Crete or Mallorca? Where to go?
- 16 Experiences with spanish tour operator Iberica Travel?
- 17 How to split nine days on Crete?
- 18 Day Trip from Paris? Versailles - go or no? Other ideas . . .
- 19 Best cheap airport hotel/hostel in Madrid?
- 20 Mallorca, Menorca, Ibiza - 1 week. Seeking lodging, itinerary suggestions.
- 21 We saw a fox on Great Ormond St (and other sights up and down the Thames)
- 22 Riga 2014
- 23 Albania by bus in 10 days??
- 24 Which town to stay at in Lake Como?
- 25 What area of Berlin is best for a first time visitor?