I am trying to organise a food tour in June for my family of 7 and we heard good things about Bologna (or even Parma) we are planning to visit a balsamic vinegar place, a Parmesan cheese production and balsamic vinegar. I have asked several quotes around and the most competitive is the one offered by Emilia Delizia who were the quickest to answer he emails the other company like Italian Days or Parma Golosa seemed to take ages to get back to us.
I wanted to know if someone has any experience with this company www.emiliadelizia.com before I book with them I have seen many positive review from TA, but if you have any additional thought would be really great
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 2015 Flight Prices
- 2 Hotel comes back with lower price after booking with booking dot com
- 3 Advise on where to base in Ireland for 2 week trip
- 4 Getting Around Toledo
- 5 Tour guides for Pompeii and Herculaneum
- 6 Barcelona day trip
- 7 Need help! 3 or 4 spots in Greece for a one-month family trip to Greece
- 8 Paris - for the 6th time - need new ideas!
- 9 Two UK GTGs - Edinburgh 25 Aug., London 1 Sept.
- 10 Looking for music in Istanbul
- 11 Realistic? Train Rome to Chiusei, get car on a SATURDAY?
- 12 Our Next Europe Trip
- 13 Saltzburg,Nuremberg and munich
- 14 More help with Ireland Itinerary
- 15 A Short Holiday Kiev and Chernobyl
- 16 The Barceloneta Experiment
- 17 Traveling options for Rome to Positano?
- 18 Giving credit card details to Hotels for reservation
- 19 Long Weekend in Scotland for Edinburgh Fringe
- 20 First time to London- which luxury hotel
- 21 Help planning 10 day trip near Brussels/Amsterdam
- 22 Day trip to Pompeii from Napoli
- 23 Calm base in Italy, Beginning of October
- 24 Need good fondue in Lucerne
- 25 In Pursuit of Vikings, Fjords and Cooler Weather, thursdaysd Goes North