I am trying to organise a food tour in June for my family of 7 and we heard good things about Bologna (or even Parma) we are planning to visit a balsamic vinegar place, a Parmesan cheese production and balsamic vinegar. I have asked several quotes around and the most competitive is the one offered by Emilia Delizia who were the quickest to answer he emails the other company like Italian Days or Parma Golosa seemed to take ages to get back to us.
I wanted to know if someone has any experience with this company www.emiliadelizia.com before I book with them I have seen many positive review from TA, but if you have any additional thought would be really great
Food tour from Bologna or Parma
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 No Starbucks in Italy?
- 2 Help With Vienna
- 3 Nice or Marseille??
- 4 Iceland with kids - purchase a 'self-drive' package or DIY?
- 5 27-DAY ODYSSEY IN THE ALPS with 3 FINAL DAYS IN PARIS
- 6 Which European Countries Speak the Most English?
- 7 Air pollution in Paris
- 8 Adventures in Italy with Momma
- 9 Frustrated! 1st trip to PARIS & France in JULY: Need Cheery HELP!
- 10 San Marino - The world's smallest country
- 11 France, Italy and Greec
- 12 gites de france or agritourism
- 13 Solo Scotland May 2014
- 14 15 days in Europe from 15 Dec 2014 to 1st Jan 2015
- 15 A nine day whirl through Istanbul and Cappadocia
- 16 Euro Geography Quiz #2 - How Well Do You Know Europe?
- 17 Venice - guided boat/tour trips in winter?
- 18 Trains in Italy
- 19 Paris for a Week – Looking for a Day Trip Outside the City
- 20 Americans travel to Russia. Is it safe?
- 21 Dresden or Leipzig
- 22 Chilling in the Cyclades May 2014--Mykonos, Naxos, Paros, Santorini, Athens
- 23 Another Trip of Discovery of Feminine Charm with DW and DD the Younger
- 24 Are 9 Days Too Much for the Dordogne?
- 25 1 Month Europe (June 2015) with 3 children, ages 6-11