I am trying to organise a food tour in June for my family of 7 and we heard good things about Bologna (or even Parma) we are planning to visit a balsamic vinegar place, a Parmesan cheese production and balsamic vinegar. I have asked several quotes around and the most competitive is the one offered by Emilia Delizia who were the quickest to answer he emails the other company like Italian Days or Parma Golosa seemed to take ages to get back to us.
I wanted to know if someone has any experience with this company www.emiliadelizia.com before I book with them I have seen many positive review from TA, but if you have any additional thought would be really great
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Swiss registered car in Liechtenstein
- 2 Hilton CPH no loner
- 3 Best way to walk up Gianicolo hill Rome
- 4 Charming villages in Austria for hiking trip in mid-June 2016?
- 5 London lodging 3 adults 3 kids (7,11,13)
- 6 Trip Report Crete May 2016
- 7 New notes and coins and death dates for old ones
- 8 Spain: general question about Mondays and museums
- 9 Skip the line tours of the Alhambra, Granada.
- 10 Wedding in Finland
- 11 travel around Spain
- 12 Clocks forward one hour tonight
- 13 Something to do with my mother-in-law in Madrid
- 14 Ireland Itinerary- biting off more than we can chew?
- 15 Thoughts on visiting Turkey this summer? Safe?
- 16 To Aeolians or Not? Please Critique our Sicily Itinerary for May/June
- 17 Cornwall UK
- 18 Does Zurich have a hop on hop off bus system
- 19 French Wedding
- 20 2017 Tulips, Amsterdam, Time(as in three days)
- 21 Give advice on Austria trip in the fall.....
- 22 Photo tours Zurich Lucern areas
- 23 Cordoba, Granada, Seville loop
- 24 I may be wrong....
- 25 Our Roman Holiday - 8 nights in the Eternal City