I am trying to organise a food tour in June for my family of 7 and we heard good things about Bologna (or even Parma) we are planning to visit a balsamic vinegar place, a Parmesan cheese production and balsamic vinegar. I have asked several quotes around and the most competitive is the one offered by Emilia Delizia who were the quickest to answer he emails the other company like Italian Days or Parma Golosa seemed to take ages to get back to us.
I wanted to know if someone has any experience with this company www.emiliadelizia.com before I book with them I have seen many positive review from TA, but if you have any additional thought would be really great
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Train from Polgate to St Pancras
- 2 Pompei, Naples and...Sorrento?
- 3 Trip Report: Scotland, Vienna, Prague, and Berlin (May/June 2017)
- 4 Iceland early december visit
- 5 Paris to Italy
- 6 13 Nights Greece, first time, April 2018. HELP
- 7 God Save the Queen?
- 8 London flat rental: the more I research, the more frustrating it becomes
- 9 Spanish Medical Providers
- 10 Mantova, Ravenna, Brisighella, Bologna
- 11 8 Days in Spain
- 12 9 Days in Spain
- 13 Christmas in Dresden 2017
- 14 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 15 Venice to Zermatt by Train
- 16 Ger’s Italian Trip Report: Padua, Ferrara, Siena, Perugia and Florence
- 17 Milan or Turin
- 18 FRANCE 10 YEARS ON: Paris Dordogne Albi Toulouse Arles S Rhone and Nice
- 19 Barcelona alternative
- 20 Charming movie to watch if you've visited Erice in Sicily
- 21 Requesting feedback on proposed itinerary—London, Cornwall, and Wales, June 2018
- 22 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 23 Apple Pay on London Transit
- 24 Frankfurt to UK
- 25 Christmas Markets France/Germany