I am trying to organise a food tour in June for my family of 7 and we heard good things about Bologna (or even Parma) we are planning to visit a balsamic vinegar place, a Parmesan cheese production and balsamic vinegar. I have asked several quotes around and the most competitive is the one offered by Emilia Delizia who were the quickest to answer he emails the other company like Italian Days or Parma Golosa seemed to take ages to get back to us.
I wanted to know if someone has any experience with this company www.emiliadelizia.com before I book with them I have seen many positive review from TA, but if you have any additional thought would be really great
Food tour from Bologna or Parma
- 1 Bruce and Marija: Carless in Sicily in November
- 2 Overlord Tour Payment Method Not Secure
- 3 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 4 Greece and Spain?- Daughter's HS grad gift
- 5 Car rental for 7, should we get one or two vehicles?
- 6 Unknown regions in the Czech republic
- 7 Advent Season
- 8 Itinerary Questions
- 9 Chip & Pin Only
- 10 Visiting Provence for first time - few questions
- 11 Trip to Europe for family of 4
- 12 flying from Madrid to Barcelona
- 13 Norway in fall?
- 14 Heterogeneous Xmas in Spain
- 15 Late night Mayfair
- 16 Paris-Brussels-Amsterdam 7 days?
- 17 Funny questions over the years on Basque Country and Spain
- 18 best airport to fly out of Paris back to Toronto
- 19 Need help with Itinerary for Spain & France March
- 20 Swiss train travel - why so costly?
- 21 Amsterdam to Paris Best Route
- 22 A family of 4 - 4 days in Switzerland
- 23 Lucerne to Lausanne Itinerary
- 24 Surely someone has attended the Lyon Festival of Lights--advice please
- 25 Lake Como and Santorini