I am trying to organise a food tour in June for my family of 7 and we heard good things about Bologna (or even Parma) we are planning to visit a balsamic vinegar place, a Parmesan cheese production and balsamic vinegar. I have asked several quotes around and the most competitive is the one offered by Emilia Delizia who were the quickest to answer he emails the other company like Italian Days or Parma Golosa seemed to take ages to get back to us.
I wanted to know if someone has any experience with this company www.emiliadelizia.com before I book with them I have seen many positive review from TA, but if you have any additional thought would be really great
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Bergen Hotel -- near Port ?
- 2 Azores
- 3 Opinion on sights in Florence
- 4 Madrid, Barcelona and .....
- 5 San Francisco retirees would like to move to Paris for a year- crazy idea?
- 6 roaming Prague...but for how long?
- 7 Scotland in 7 Days
- 8 Short Trip in July
- 9 Barcelona to Paris - Road trip in between?
- 10 Planning a solo trip mostly to France, advice please!
- 11 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 12 Looking for Italy Itinerary Advice (8N)
- 13 Where to go...one month w/a one year old
- 14 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 15 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 16 NO Luggage Storage at Padua train station?
- 17 Houses, Gardens & Walking in England
- 18 Norway in a Nutshell - Travel Report
- 19 Cooking tours 3-4 days June 4 in Northern Italy
- 20 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 21 Springtime in Holland - Trip report
- 22 Advice on car and getting around Aeolian Islands
- 23 10-12 days - Czech Republic/Austria/Munich?
- 24 4 Nights - Bern/Grindelwald / Interlaken / Lucerne
- 25 Paris & Cote d'Azur Trip report