I want to take home mozart balls and assorted deserts and chocolates and stuff. And a lot of it. Can you guys recommend any place in the city centre (or near Nasch market where I would be staying) that is cheap and non touristy ? I am not too sure about supermarkets, because I probably wont be able to taste things before buying them..
Food shopping in Vienna on a budget.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 10 nights in Southern Spain: Itinerary & Questions
- 2 London, Vienna, Prague Trip Report -- Part 5 First Full Day in Vienna
- 3 How to order free Lebara SIM card from the U.S.?
- 4 London, Vienna, Prague Trip Report -- Part 2 Easter Sunday London
- 5 Satisfying sweet tooth in Scotland
- 6 Minimum age to rent a hotel or hostel room
- 7 apartment
- 8 Athens, Greece, hotel recommendations
- 9 travel insurance
- 10 Taxi from CDG to Paris for 4. Cost?
- 11 Best way to tour Sicily?
- 12 Student with no visa: Will I be denied re-entry into Germany???
- 13 Anciet Brits Were Cannibals
- 14 Train tickets and Theatre tickets: how far in advance to book?
- 15 Powerscourt OR Glendalough?
- 16 London and nearby suggestions
- 17 Brighton-bath Uk
- 18 Suggestions for a week in Europe
- 19 Southeast Sicily for 10 days
- 20 Help! Overwhelmed by Italy Trip Planning
- 21 Madrid
- 22 Logistics for Rental Car in Spain
- 23 SIM cards in Italy,Germany, Austria, & Czech Republic
- 24 Please help with Itinerary Draft for Madrid, Andalucia
- 25 Possible London GTG between April 28/May1