I want to take home mozart balls and assorted deserts and chocolates and stuff. And a lot of it. Can you guys recommend any place in the city centre (or near Nasch market where I would be staying) that is cheap and non touristy ? I am not too sure about supermarkets, because I probably wont be able to taste things before buying them..
Food shopping in Vienna on a budget.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Rome bus tours-which one?
- 2 For those interested in visiting WW I sites in France
- 3 Best Area to Stay in Amsterdam
- 4 First time Ireland trip
- 5 Solo, inexperienced traveler struggling w/ logistics
- 6 Side trip from Chamonix in January
- 7 Spain/EU trip in february "History,Nature is our main goal"
- 8 Finally in Italy for the holidays - installment report
- 9 A month in Europe - how does this sound?
- 10 All Set To Go!!
- 11 Hotels in Toulouse & Montpellier
- 12 VAT refund Q--new carryon bag ??
- 13 Tripadvisor fined in Italy over fake reviews
- 14 Renfe planning strike December 26th
- 15 Ireland, Honeymoon, early June 2015, active couple
- 16 22 year olds in Europe
- 17 Earthquakes in Tuscany
- 18 Granada
- 19 Tour Guide in Budapest
- 20 Caserta, Italy? Anyone Been There?
- 21 Istanbul Bosphorus Tour
- 22 Early stages of planning for Euro trip + would love suggestions
- 23 Coffee in Naples
- 24 A Sardinia trip report
- 25 Truffles, Tajarin & Turin…Two weeks in the Piemonte Region of Italy