I want to take home mozart balls and assorted deserts and chocolates and stuff. And a lot of it. Can you guys recommend any place in the city centre (or near Nasch market where I would be staying) that is cheap and non touristy ? I am not too sure about supermarkets, because I probably wont be able to taste things before buying them..
Food shopping in Vienna on a budget.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 2 Madrid Airport - layover/immigration question
- 3 Euro quiz # 42 - Trains, Trains and Railways...
- 4 Transportation in Italy - rent a car or stick to trains?
- 5 Five weeks in Portugal - Does this route make sense?
- 6 Madrid - and where else in Spain in March?
- 7 England, Scotland and Ireland Self-guided Tours
- 8 WiFi on trains
- 9 Germany for 3 weeks
- 10 Venice, airport hotel ?
- 11 How far ahead do you buy plane tickets?
- 12 Isle of Skye Lodging
- 13 What to do in Manchester for half a day?
- 14 10 day itinerary in Puglia
- 15 2000 years, 2 countries, 2 passports: Rome & Madrid, Jan. 2015
- 16 Switzerland Trip with Family
- 17 Transfer at Paris (CDG) from terminal 2E and 2D by foot is possible?
- 18 Renting an apt.
- 19 A guide to Madrid
- 20 Amsterday > Bruges
- 21 Trip Report: Sheep Rule. A Week in Scotland
- 22 CDG questions
- 23 Summer vacation in Greece for 2 weeks, need help w itinerary !!
- 24 Feedback on my 5-day Paris site list.
- 25 Itinerary review - Family vacation to Spain