Thinking of a trip to Iceland and Stockholm. Have a kidney disease managed with a low protein diet (<40mg daily). Is there variety of fruits & vegetables in Iceland? If not, is there a more suitable place to visit food-wise?
Food Restrictions while travelling
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 2 Amalfi (town) to Pompeii (ruins entrance-luggage storage area)
- 3 Trip to Italy - please weigh in with suggestions and tips!!
- 4 Republique - Canal St Martin area safe? And VRBO apartment rental questions
- 5 3 Week Trip to Italy and Paris - Suggestions
- 6 Online hotel reservation sites reliable?
- 7 4 night stay for 5 in interlaken
- 8 Are we likely to encounter Dynamic Currency Conversion in Andalucia?
- 9 Sicily Suggetions
- 10 He said , she said
- 11 Basque Spain to Lourdes to Carcassonne to Provence! 12 busy days solo
- 12 car rental companies Italy
- 13 Seeking Portugal itinerary advice (April, 2014)
- 14 Paris in April?
- 15 where to stay in Porto Portugal
- 16 quiet hotel in Rome?
- 17 need good quiet Paris hotel: possible?
- 18 Alternatives to Heathrow hotels?
- 19 quiet hotel
- 20 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 21 Hair Straightener for Europe!
- 22 Venice hotel selection
- 23 May trip to the islands
- 24 Where to stay in Rome
- 25 7 days in Greece