Looking for recommendations for a good resto / bistro / gastro pub / cafe / sandwich shop... Eat in or takeaway... For a lunch (or late lunch) near the Tower of London.
My husband has also added a quick walk from the Tower over to Leadenhall Market (to show our Potter-obsessed girls the building) so anything there or along the way is also welcome.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 http://getmenshealth.com/vxl-male-enhancement/
- 2 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 3 Best place to park in Bath and Windsor
- 4 K-Day
- 5 Venice > Garda > Verona > Bologna thoughts
- 6 ATM at airport
- 7 Como Bus to Bellagio
- 8 Advice on Sicily & Aeolian Islands
- 9 Flat in London
- 10 Lay over time
- 11 Short stay London with Aussie kids or not?
- 12 Sundays in Puglia
- 13 question on Barcelona itinerary
- 14 Driving from Munich to Barcelona
- 15 Climbing Ben Nevis in June
- 16 Greek Islands (small)
- 17 Reputable Apartment Company in Granada
- 18 Train in Switzerland from Basel to Zermatt to Zurich
- 19 Fes to Southern Spain (Jerez, Malaga)
- 20 lurento sports car rental - anyone?
- 21 Spain in December
- 22 Italy Honeymoon in September
- 23 Advice for 5 Weeks in the Nordic Countries
- 24 Places to cover in Switzerland in 8-9 days & then 5-6 days in Austria
- 25 Day trips: which ones are must-do?