Looking for recommendations for a good resto / bistro / gastro pub / cafe / sandwich shop... Eat in or takeaway... For a lunch (or late lunch) near the Tower of London.
My husband has also added a quick walk from the Tower over to Leadenhall Market (to show our Potter-obsessed girls the building) so anything there or along the way is also welcome.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 3 days in Ortygia Sicily
- 2 Need hotel recommendations for Madrid, Toledo & Andalucia
- 3 January Sicily and exploding cornetto al cioccolato
- 4 Help Planning Seot 2017 Trip to Andalusia
- 5 Hotel in Vienna
- 6 Places of interest
- 7 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 8 Bern to Munich, BlaBla Car & Dresden
- 9 Switzerland in November?
- 10 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 11 10 nights in Umbria before Rome- advice please
- 12 Surprise trip to Greece!
- 13 Seville/Granada or Porto/Guim/Braga/Evora to impress 9 year old?
- 14 Greece...so many options! (11 days)
- 15 A Month stay in Southern France
- 16 vienna
- 17 Itinerary? Mystras? Stay over or stay in Nafplion
- 18 Ireland and Scotland in July
- 19 When to buy airline? & booking seats
- 20 Northern Spain vs Portugal, where spend more time ?
- 21 Ireland travel passport question
- 22 2 weeks in Europe - itenerary help
- 23 Oxford England Accommodations
- 24 Suggested Italy Itinerary
- 25 Croatia transportation question.