Is there any reason that I shouldn't take food(special treats for family) in checked luggage? Other than the obvious problem of squashing. We are not taking meat or perishables. We are travelling to France and England. We realize that there are wonderful goodies in both countries, but want to have a few familiars as well.
Food in checked luggage?
- 1 Converting to EUROs
- 2 TR Provence, Israel, Switzerland, Italy..April 16 a day of AA infamy
- 3 Shuttle from CDG to Paris
- 4 Ireland - Doolin Ennis Dingle Kenmare Adare
- 5 Time from Venice airport to St Marks Square
- 6 Trains in Italy
- 7 To Madrid/Barcelona on Sunday! 8 Qs to help make the trip amazing
- 8 Navigo Decouverte
- 9 Lucerne where to stay
- 10 Ireland - Doolin Ennis Dingle Kenmare Adare With Paragraph Breaks
- 11 Driving from Bordeaux south into Spain- tips please!!
- 12 Cuenca or Toledo
- 13 France: CDG to Beaune
- 14 Seems to me this forum is a lot less active than in years past....
- 15 jungfraujoch mid june
- 16 Venice Hotel near Cruise Terminal
- 17 Shopping in France for the larger than average...
- 18 Dining in Rapallo and Camogli
- 19 Spain Pyrenees overnight stopover Help needed with route?
- 20 Ryanair Cabin Luggage
- 21 Where can we go from Genoa for three days
- 22 Ideas on best villages in Tyrol
- 23 Norway experts needed.
- 24 Mid-Night sun in Scandinavia
- 25 Online shopping for electronics in the Uk (which websites?)