Is there any reason that I shouldn't take food(special treats for family) in checked luggage? Other than the obvious problem of squashing. We are not taking meat or perishables. We are travelling to France and England. We realize that there are wonderful goodies in both countries, but want to have a few familiars as well.
Food in checked luggage?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Huge New 5,000 Year Old Underground City Excavated in Cappadocia
- 2 Taormina to Palermo
- 3 2 Weeks in Germany in December
- 4 Champagne, Chocolates and Christmas, but no Chanel - Paris and Alsace
- 5 Crete, Rhodes... or?
- 6 history museums or locations
- 7 1st time in Paris - apartment advice
- 8 Anyone trying to get out of the French Alps?
- 9 Budget family trip to Europe
- 10 Euro Trivia Quiz #17 - British Train Trivia
- 11 Alternate base to Frankfurt
- 12 Affordable language lessons/homestays in France?
- 13 caroline_venezia
- 14 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 15 Garmisch Partenkirchen Christmas packing list
- 16 Italy trip questions
- 17 8 Days in Switzerland for the non skier
- 18 Spain, Summer 2014 Itinerary Suggestions
- 19 Tripadvisor fined in Italy over fake reviews
- 20 Honeymoon in the Alps (with skiing)
- 21 Our Brief Bavarian Break: Christmas Markets
- 22 Budget Trip to Europe | 22, 23-yr old | June 2015
- 23 Airport bus Bilbao to San Sebastian and back
- 24 Where to stay Venice, Cinque Terre, Florence, Siena, and Rome.
- 25 Suggestion for travel memories