Is there any reason that I shouldn't take food(special treats for family) in checked luggage? Other than the obvious problem of squashing. We are not taking meat or perishables. We are travelling to France and England. We realize that there are wonderful goodies in both countries, but want to have a few familiars as well.
Food in checked luggage?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Dolce Vita on a Budget?
- 2 Milan Hotel
- 3 8 days Northern Italy/ Switzerland
- 4 one-month itinerary -- what am I missing?
- 5 Germany -Preliminary Planning 2 weeks in Sept/15
- 6 DEAUVILLE or HONFLEUR for overnight stay?
- 7 Loco Spain Train Questions
- 8 Summer Interrupted; Christmas in Germany & Switzerland
- 9 Looking for nice regions with good public transport
- 10 France to Italy advice needed please
- 11 CDG questions
- 12 Paradors in Avila, Segovia, Salamanca and Cuenca Spain
- 13 Multi-Generational Great Britain Tour
- 14 Innsbruck and surroundings
- 15 Umbria - planning for 3 or 4 days in April
- 16 Small wineries and other places Umbria/Tuscan border?
- 17 Côte du Rhône wine road
- 18 Is this the best urban surf spot in the world?
- 19 A Week in Spain
- 20 When to buy companion ticket?
- 21 Cell Coverage in Dordogne & Lot
- 22 South of Switzerland
- 23 Day trip from split to avoid cruise crowds
- 24 22 days in Amsterdam, Germany, Austria and Switzerland
- 25 Home Base in Belgium