Is there any reason that I shouldn't take food(special treats for family) in checked luggage? Other than the obvious problem of squashing. We are not taking meat or perishables. We are travelling to France and England. We realize that there are wonderful goodies in both countries, but want to have a few familiars as well.
Food in checked luggage?
View all Europe activity »
- 1 How much time to allow from ETA at LHR for car service booking?
- 2 Gift/Travel Cards for Spain?
- 3 French café offers discounts to customers who remember their "Bonjour"
- 4 Channel Islands
- 5 question for bank of montreal customers - withdrawing in paris/europe
- 6 2 Week European Itinerary
- 7 To Paris and Provence in June
- 8 Itinerary Help: Amsterdam-Zurich/Basel-Geneva in 10 days?
- 9 Dresden Train Station
- 10 15 Day Europe Trip - Mix of rail and car.. Cost ineffective?
- 11 2 wk Europe Trip Advice
- 12 Geneva-Verbier-Zurich
- 13 London's Proposed New Airport...
- 14 Alps/countryside off the beaten path suggestion - daytrip near Zurich
- 15 Euro Train
- 16 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 17 7 days in Italy over Christmas - transportation and itinerary suggestion?
- 18 Chambermaid tipping
- 19 TGV and Provence questions
- 20 Budget (or at least Somewhat Inexpensive) Lodging in Bologna
- 21 Oh Solomillo! 15 Days in Spain
- 22 London for Christmas
- 23 Family European winter holiday
- 24 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 25 One more week hardly in Paris: still wandering the Ile de France