My daughter and I are spending 9 nights in Italy - we shall have a car (not in Rome). We arrive at Fiumicino Airport mid-day on Good Friday and shall be motoring to Tuscania where we sleep for 3 nights: I'm thinking of stopping on the way at either Sutri or Cassarolo to see the historic sights there , but we shall be hungry (having had an early start ex London) - so does anyone have any ideas of where to have lunch at these places or nearby? Over the 2 and a half days we shall be stationed in Tuscania we want to take in Viterbo (have been to Tarquinia twice before) for perhaps 1/2 a day or more, Lake Bolsena (we have been to Bagnoregio before) - any ideas of where to eat there, also Tuscania? We like good Italian food, like a good trattoria - but are happy to splash out and spend more on occasion, like a good bottle of wine! Also, suggestions on how to go around Lake Bolsena will be appreciated.
Then we motor on to Siena, and are thinking of stopping at Pienza as we have read so many rave reviews about it - any suggestions for somewhere good to eat lunch there? Likewise in Siena?
Finally we spend our last 3 nights in Rome near the Termini - not quite the Termini area, I don't know the name of the suburb - but close enough. Any ideas for our 3 days there - as far as sightseeing goes we shall mainly be taking in the churches as we have been to Rome a few times before.
Thank you for your help.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 2 week trip to Lisbon, Porto, Douro, seeking input
- 2 릴게임총판 ※연결 :≫vtk15.com≪
- 3 January Sicily and exploding cornetto al cioccolato
- 4 Paris Metro
- 5 Bern to Munich, BlaBla Car & Dresden
- 6 3-4 days Netherland trip
- 7 Another northern Italy itinerary.
- 8 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 9 Iceland 9 Days Late March - Review Itinerary!
- 10 Itinerary help needed: 10-11 days in Calabria, Siciily, and (maybe) Puglia
- 11 EATING IN LISBON..first visit
- 12 kimhe or others - flamenco rec in Sevilla?
- 13 Planning to visit Barcelona and Paris
- 14 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 15 getting to CDG
- 16 Day trips ideas from Lausanne, Switzerland
- 17 Cambrils
- 18 Scotland 10 Nights - Trying To Narrow Down Where To Go & Stay
- 19 Amalfi Coast help
- 20 CDG airport and connection time
- 21 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 22 Day trip to Montserrat - any tips?
- 23 Amalfi coast hotel recs
- 24 solo guy traveling to europe help please
- 25 Tripcho Travel Guided Tours