I am so super excited for my trip that is coming up. I will be in Amsterdam for 3 days, Bruges for 2 days and Brussles for 1 day...
I am looking for food suggestions please...
I love everything. The only thing I don’t like are mushrooms / cucumbers / olives (but i like truffles). My budget is under $100 (for special restaurants)… But mostly I am looking to spend no more than $20-40., I also want to try street food. Any good places for fries, mussels, waffles, beer, Indonesia food? Anything else that you suggest that I missed.
Thank you so much!
Please let me know if you need any other information to answer my question.
Food! Glorious Food! ~~ amsterdam, bruges, brussles
- 1 Cyprus photo gallery
- 2 Venice 3 days Itinerary.
- 3 Favorite cities/towns in Cyprus?
- 4 Cycling and wine-tasting through Italy, Slovenia and Croatia
- 5 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 6 Which travel plan?
- 7 Florence in October
- 8 first european holiday itinery
- 9 To Paris and Provence in June
- 10 Family European winter holiday
- 11 Looking for a serviced apartment in York
- 12 Vespa Tours of Tuscany
- 13 Advises for trip to Russia
- 14 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 15 Venice passes....confusing as heck!
- 16 Northern Italy Honeymoon- Alps and Italian Favorites
- 17 Best option for Dollars to Euros for apartment payment"
- 18 Car in Prague
- 19 Solo Female First Time Traveler - Scared to Death
- 20 Planning a holiday
- 21 Euro Train
- 22 Travelling to Amalfi Coast in April 2014
- 23 San Sebastian and 2 day trips into France...lodging and places to see
- 24 "It Will Rain Tomorrow." England Weathers The MaiTai Four.
- 25 Turkey: Istanbul, Ephesus, Cappadocia