I am so super excited for my trip that is coming up. I will be in Amsterdam for 3 days, Bruges for 2 days and Brussles for 1 day...
I am looking for food suggestions please...
I love everything. The only thing I don’t like are mushrooms / cucumbers / olives (but i like truffles). My budget is under $100 (for special restaurants)… But mostly I am looking to spend no more than $20-40., I also want to try street food. Any good places for fries, mussels, waffles, beer, Indonesia food? Anything else that you suggest that I missed.
Thank you so much!
Please let me know if you need any other information to answer my question.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Tips on our visit to Edinburgh, Glencoe, Skye
- 2 Day trip from Amsterdam for college girls
- 3 24 hours in Paris
- 4 3 Weeks in Sicilia!!
- 5 Sitting at a cafe watching the world go by - hmmm...
- 6 Madrid/Andalucia Trip
- 7 Hotel Recommendations in Paris
- 8 Help with Crete Itinerary
- 9 Granada to Seville driving day trip
- 10 Happy birthday ATM
- 11 tickets for Wimbledon
- 12 Konigsee or Wolfgangsee for a stay of 3 days ?
- 13 Italy- dolomites and cinque terre
- 14 Day Trips from Zug in Switzerland
- 15 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 16 Trains from Istanbul to Budapest
- 17 Lisbon to San Sebastián to Madrid itinerary help!
- 18 Cinque Terre, Bologna and Lake Como
- 19 Travel from Cinque Terra to Pezenaz, France
- 20 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 21 B&Bs in Pisa, Parma & Bologna, Hotel in Milan
- 22 Language course in Trieste, Northern Italy
- 23 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 24 Fly out Venice or Rome
- 25 Spain - day driver advice