I am so super excited for my trip that is coming up. I will be in Amsterdam for 3 days, Bruges for 2 days and Brussles for 1 day...
I am looking for food suggestions please...
I love everything. The only thing I don’t like are mushrooms / cucumbers / olives (but i like truffles). My budget is under $100 (for special restaurants)… But mostly I am looking to spend no more than $20-40., I also want to try street food. Any good places for fries, mussels, waffles, beer, Indonesia food? Anything else that you suggest that I missed.
Thank you so much!
Please let me know if you need any other information to answer my question.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 journal articles and on CNN. It was as soon
- 2 10 days in eastern Sicily - itinerary help needed
- 3 5 women, Italy, need suggestions
- 4 Recommendations re walking tours in Dubrovnik and Split
- 5 Sleeping Beauty's Castle
- 6 Can't we Fodorites be kinder in our responses, especially to new posters?
- 7 Amalfi or Positano
- 8 Croatia travel ideas
- 9 Undiscovered Places in Paris
- 10 Citadines Bastille Marais
- 11 Car Rental tips while in Greece?
- 12 Portugal and Southern Spain travel tips
- 13 2 Week Euro Solo Trip - UK, Paris, Brussels
- 14 Public Transport information App/Website
- 15 Backpack with Infant carrier?
- 16 Help required with Ireland Itinerary
- 17 Kids Travel Guides for Reading up!
- 18 church / cathedral (organ/classic music) concerts in Granada/Seville ?
- 19 12 Days in Italy
- 20 Cheap Paris Boutiques
- 21 Romantic snowy mountain getaway to propose to my girlfriend
- 22 house exchange
- 23 First Trip to Italy-2 weeks
- 24 St.Malo Suggestions ?
- 25 Poland in September