I am so super excited for my trip that is coming up. I will be in Amsterdam for 3 days, Bruges for 2 days and Brussles for 1 day...
I am looking for food suggestions please...
I love everything. The only thing I don’t like are mushrooms / cucumbers / olives (but i like truffles). My budget is under $100 (for special restaurants)… But mostly I am looking to spend no more than $20-40., I also want to try street food. Any good places for fries, mussels, waffles, beer, Indonesia food? Anything else that you suggest that I missed.
Thank you so much!
Please let me know if you need any other information to answer my question.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Credit or debit card or cash in Europe
- 2 You will suppose optimistic and comfy
- 3 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 4 Croatia transportation question.
- 5 Pre-Booking Athens / Cell Phone
- 6 Please help me with the name of this town in Spain
- 7 Help Planning Seot 2017 Trip to Andalusia
- 8 When to buy airline? & booking seats
- 9 Luggage for train travel in Europe
- 10 Need hotel recommendations for Madrid, Toledo & Andalucia
- 11 Surprise trip to Greece!
- 12 Ireland and Scotland in July
- 13 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 14 Itinerary? Mystras? Stay over or stay in Nafplion
- 15 Itinerary help--Loire Valley and Brittany
- 16 Itinerary Help - Roadtrip North of Barcelona
- 17 European Travel - Trivia Quiz #151
- 18 Portugal and Spain itinerary help!
- 19 Cutback on Spain trip
- 20 where to stay in London?
- 21 Bars & Restaurants in Madrid Spain
- 22 Premier League Tickets on Craigslist
- 23 Trip Report: Barcelona, Costa Brava, & Northern Catalonia
- 24 Paris/Loire Valley than ?
- 25 Isles of Scilly - Anyone Been?