I am so super excited for my trip that is coming up. I will be in Amsterdam for 3 days, Bruges for 2 days and Brussles for 1 day...
I am looking for food suggestions please...
I love everything. The only thing I don’t like are mushrooms / cucumbers / olives (but i like truffles). My budget is under $100 (for special restaurants)… But mostly I am looking to spend no more than $20-40., I also want to try street food. Any good places for fries, mussels, waffles, beer, Indonesia food? Anything else that you suggest that I missed.
Thank you so much!
Please let me know if you need any other information to answer my question.
Food! Glorious Food! ~~ amsterdam, bruges, brussles
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 2 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 3 Tram 28 safe to travel with kids?
- 4 Budget for 3 Month's
- 5 Ideas for Scotland trip
- 6 Italian cooking classes
- 7 Best place to stay with car in Lake Como/Maggiore
- 8 Normandy, Brittany and Loire Valley in May - please help with itinerary
- 9 Italy/France 22 day Itinerary - Help Please
- 10 Back from Budapest- Report Including Eger, Szentendre and London
- 11 Florence & Rome Itinerary, hotel, tour co. critique please!
- 12 London visit
- 13 Questions for my German friends
- 14 Bavaria & Dolomites
- 15 Amsterdam / Belgium Itinerary
- 16 Art Deco architecture along the English Channel
- 17 21 Days in Central Europe
- 18 Driving to Paris... Parking?
- 19 Driving through southern Germany, would you book accomodation in advance?
- 20 Chip but no PIN
- 21 Who has stayed at a Citadines Paris property?
- 22 Day trip to Rothenberg from Munich
- 23 Cornwall Trip Addition
- 24 Madrid and London
- 25 Connecting with forum locals in Paris