I am so super excited for my trip that is coming up. I will be in Amsterdam for 3 days, Bruges for 2 days and Brussles for 1 day...
I am looking for food suggestions please...
I love everything. The only thing I don’t like are mushrooms / cucumbers / olives (but i like truffles). My budget is under $100 (for special restaurants)… But mostly I am looking to spend no more than $20-40., I also want to try street food. Any good places for fries, mussels, waffles, beer, Indonesia food? Anything else that you suggest that I missed.
Thank you so much!
Please let me know if you need any other information to answer my question.
Food! Glorious Food! ~~ amsterdam, bruges, brussles
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Mum's been to Iceland, or "round Iceland with a cucumber"
- 2 In the event you believe the nonsense next applying
- 3 Tedgale Trip Report: Portugal in April 2014 (with Easter in Amsterdam)
- 4 Visiting UK boyfriend
- 5 Is seventeen too young to travel to Europe?
- 6 Munich - vacation apartment rental, week after Christmas
- 7 Raining in rome
- 8 Visiting Europe in April 2015
- 9 Christmas Market Battle: Vienna/Salzburg/Munich
- 10 ENGLAND NOV 5 - 16 2014
- 11 Activ holiday in Andalusia
- 12 3 weeks in Sicily
- 13 A taste of Italy in 11 nights
- 14 Suggestions for couple of days in spain plus best route to get to Morrocco
- 15 Saxon and Norman churches in Northumbria
- 16 Catalonia says it's going to have an independence referendum
- 17 Trip report of our visit to Rioja
- 18 What is the best way to get to Frankfurt from Pozieres
- 19 Two Dip-$hits go to Italy! Amalfi Coast, Rome and Bologna
- 20 Visiting Exciting Turkey in the Throes of Restoration
- 21 A Cotswold Query for Flanneruk
- 22 Five Days With Rabbies in Devon and Cornwall
- 23 Living like a local (sort of) in London
- 24 Venice-Milan Airport Woes
- 25 Quick Trip Report - MALTA/FRANKFURT