I am so super excited for my trip that is coming up. I will be in Amsterdam for 3 days, Bruges for 2 days and Brussles for 1 day...
I am looking for food suggestions please...
I love everything. The only thing I don’t like are mushrooms / cucumbers / olives (but i like truffles). My budget is under $100 (for special restaurants)… But mostly I am looking to spend no more than $20-40., I also want to try street food. Any good places for fries, mussels, waffles, beer, Indonesia food? Anything else that you suggest that I missed.
Thank you so much!
Please let me know if you need any other information to answer my question.
Food! Glorious Food! ~~ amsterdam, bruges, brussles
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 American Express
- 2 Upgrading second class Swiss pass to first class for individual train rides
- 3 N Ireland / Ireland driving
- 4 San Sebastian, Spain and where else?!
- 5 Three ferries to Mull
- 6 Euro Trivia Quiz #12 - Know Your Rivers?
- 7 MY OWN physique are not That attractive
- 8 Finally in Italy for the holidays - installment report
- 9 Taxi or Tube from LHR to Gloucester Road Tube?
- 10 Siena - Pienza - Montepulciano
- 11 Airport ATMs
- 12 Charles de Gaulle to Gare du Nord with limitations?
- 13 Transferwise: My latest experience in currency exchange
- 14 Sono arrivato a Venezia
- 15 Which european city?
- 16 Earthquakes in Tuscany
- 17 Favorite London spot for roast beef and Yorkshire pudding?
- 18 I lost the thread to respond about th Arles Amphetheatre
- 19 Dordogne or Nantes and La Rochelle
- 20 All Set To Go!!
- 21 Rome, Florence, Pisa, Cinque Terre, Venice, Florence
- 22 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 23 Italy, mid May, 10 days, Rome + another city?
- 24 27-DAY ODYSSEY IN THE ALPS with 3 FINAL DAYS IN PARIS
- 25 Treis-Karden 4 days and Trier 2 days?