I am so super excited for my trip that is coming up. I will be in Amsterdam for 3 days, Bruges for 2 days and Brussles for 1 day...
I am looking for food suggestions please...
I love everything. The only thing I don’t like are mushrooms / cucumbers / olives (but i like truffles). My budget is under $100 (for special restaurants)… But mostly I am looking to spend no more than $20-40., I also want to try street food. Any good places for fries, mussels, waffles, beer, Indonesia food? Anything else that you suggest that I missed.
Thank you so much!
Please let me know if you need any other information to answer my question.
Food! Glorious Food! ~~ amsterdam, bruges, brussles
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 A Very Brief Report of My Recent Trip to Paris
- 2 Critique my 3 week Balkans Itinerary + Budget
- 3 Croatia/Bosnia/Slovenia Itinerary Feeback Request
- 4 Please help with Itinerary Draft for Madrid, Andalucia
- 5 Greece for a month with a baby
- 6 London to Amsterdam via Overnight Ferry - A Weekend Adventure
- 7 Train tickets and Theatre tickets: how far in advance to book?
- 8 Bus ride to Positano
- 9 Madrid, Andalusia, Lisbon public transport and itinerary suggestions
- 10 Andaz Liverpool vs. Marriott Regents Park
- 11 Naughty or Nice beaches in Nice, FR
- 12 5 day Barcelona itineary
- 13 Amsterdam restaurants
- 14 France and Spain in 14 days?
- 15 Pousadas
- 16 Portugal or Croatia, which would you choose?
- 17 Netherlands-Belgium-Northern France Itinerary Help
- 18 Hoping to stay cool this summer - any comments on my northern itinerary?
- 19 taking kids to france for first time next summer-help!
- 20 Budget for 10 weeks in Europe
- 21 How long does it take to hike to the bottom of the gorge in Ronda and back?
- 22 Ibiza, San Sebastian, Sicily or Nice??
- 23 family of 5 travelling London to Vienna
- 24 What's on your Paris wish list?
- 25 Nike tennis shoes and leggings