I am so super excited for my trip that is coming up. I will be in Amsterdam for 3 days, Bruges for 2 days and Brussles for 1 day...
I am looking for food suggestions please...
I love everything. The only thing I don’t like are mushrooms / cucumbers / olives (but i like truffles). My budget is under $100 (for special restaurants)… But mostly I am looking to spend no more than $20-40., I also want to try street food. Any good places for fries, mussels, waffles, beer, Indonesia food? Anything else that you suggest that I missed.
Thank you so much!
Please let me know if you need any other information to answer my question.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Stonehenge and Bath
- 2 Path of the Gods Question
- 3 How big backpack do I need?
- 4 Munich Under Attack...
- 5 Spain in November
- 6 Must visit wineries in Alsace?
- 7 Bavaria, Switzerland, Austria for Christmas...?
- 8 The Texas Trio Tour England
- 9 Two weeks in Portugal in October
- 10 Should I speculate?
- 11 How did you or your family ended up in the country you are living now?
- 12 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 13 Prague on a budget...
- 14 One week travelling from Spain to Paris
- 15 Two-day Detour Before Amalfi Coast
- 16 Greece or Spain in April with Kids?
- 17 Le Marche Sept./Oct.
- 18 Help with 2nd European Spot
- 19 Need some suggestions for Andalucia / Barcelona / Madrid starting Dec 25
- 20 Hotel to Seville train station -- how much time needed
- 21 Istanbul - Would you go there?
- 22 Short, one day trip to Sighișoara, what do you recommend?
- 23 Dentix in Spain
- 24 Croatia
- 25 15 days in Sep 2016: Itinerary help pls