I am so super excited for my trip that is coming up. I will be in Amsterdam for 3 days, Bruges for 2 days and Brussles for 1 day...
I am looking for food suggestions please...
I love everything. The only thing I don’t like are mushrooms / cucumbers / olives (but i like truffles). My budget is under $100 (for special restaurants)… But mostly I am looking to spend no more than $20-40., I also want to try street food. Any good places for fries, mussels, waffles, beer, Indonesia food? Anything else that you suggest that I missed.
Thank you so much!
Please let me know if you need any other information to answer my question.
Food! Glorious Food! ~~ amsterdam, bruges, brussles
- 1 Odessa--7 km bazaar
- 2 Phone in europe
- 3 Brive - drop off point for Avis
- 4 Ghent Alterpiece Moved?
- 5 HELP stuck in Italy
- 6 What the heck- purchased italian train tickets for wrong date!
- 7 Shopping in France for the larger than average...
- 8 Lake Como & Venice - must sees, dos and eats??
- 9 I Need To Vent!
- 10 Help with itenerary
- 11 Rome weather forecast right now-is anyone there?
- 12 2 Week Italy Honeymoon Itinerary Review
- 13 charming small French city for weeklong stay?
- 14 jungfraujoch mid june
- 15 Turkey to Greece: Rental Car ?s
- 16 Scotland. Cawdor Castle , Inverness
- 17 Train from London to Edinburgh
- 18 Beatiful place near Aix-en-Provence or not too far from St Paul de Vence
- 19 Balloon rides in Swiss
- 20 Anyone heard of or used a hotel booking site called Olotels?
- 21 6 Weeks Traveling Around: Italy, Austria, Budapest, Paris
- 22 car rental agency near train station in Firenze
- 23 Burano - best day of week to visit
- 24 Munich Hotels near train station downtown
- 25 Vienna State Opera - possible for adult and child to switch seats?