I am so super excited for my trip that is coming up. I will be in Amsterdam for 3 days, Bruges for 2 days and Brussles for 1 day...
I am looking for food suggestions please...
I love everything. The only thing I don’t like are mushrooms / cucumbers / olives (but i like truffles). My budget is under $100 (for special restaurants)… But mostly I am looking to spend no more than $20-40., I also want to try street food. Any good places for fries, mussels, waffles, beer, Indonesia food? Anything else that you suggest that I missed.
Thank you so much!
Please let me know if you need any other information to answer my question.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 One night in the Dolomites
- 2 Vatican tour
- 3 Cap Ferrat, Antibe, Luberon?
- 4 Places to stop/stay?
- 5 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria
- 6 Renting a car for France thru BritishAirways.com instead of AutoEurope
- 7 Allocating time in Barcelona - Gaudi tickets
- 8 Rome hotel
- 9 First visit to London
- 10 Route Information
- 11 Problem using American bank card in Turkey
- 12 Driving Bruges to Paris. Is it worth the drive?
- 13 Villa in Italy
- 14 Madrid and Andalucia Itinerary and Travel Advice
- 15 My thoughts go to Manchester
- 16 International drivers permit
- 17 Seeking scenic route from Bala, Wales to london
- 18 Why do you visit X or Y?
- 19 Cycling Nice into Italy along the coast
- 20 Croatia Intinerary August 2017
- 21 Greek honeymoon: He wants sightseeing, she wants beaches
- 22 TSA Precheck
- 23 Lonely Planet‘s Best in Europe list-your thoughts please
- 24 First Trip to Italy- Help!
- 25 One evening : Lausanne or Geneve ?