I am so super excited for my trip that is coming up. I will be in Amsterdam for 3 days, Bruges for 2 days and Brussles for 1 day...
I am looking for food suggestions please...
I love everything. The only thing I don’t like are mushrooms / cucumbers / olives (but i like truffles). My budget is under $100 (for special restaurants)… But mostly I am looking to spend no more than $20-40., I also want to try street food. Any good places for fries, mussels, waffles, beer, Indonesia food? Anything else that you suggest that I missed.
Thank you so much!
Please let me know if you need any other information to answer my question.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Stay in Multalcino or Montepulciano
- 2 English Countryside
- 3 10 day Greek Island trip
- 4 Thoughts on an unusual itinerary for Northern Spain please
- 5 Need help in travel planning
- 6 French immersion courses in France
- 7 Best European Cities for Walking Challenged
- 8 Puglia or La Langhe
- 9 Swiss trains/Basel to Zurich
- 10 Bologna, Florence, Venice 5 days
- 11 Visiting Spain in January
- 12 Traveling to Europe mid November - suggestions
- 13 Portugal itinerary help
- 14 Will I need air conditioning near Lucca in early July?
- 15 Europe in late January
- 16 Need help with train service Bologna, Rimini, Rome
- 17 Britain's contactless public transport revolution moves to Oxford
- 18 Paris---baguette question???
- 19 What to wear visiting England and France during winter?
- 20 Scenic Driving Routes
- 21 Berlin
- 22 First Time Europe Itinerary 8 Weeks
- 23 1-Day Drive: Ballyvaughan to Dublin, which of these 3 routes?
- 24 Europe in the Winter for a week
- 25 How beautiful is Lisbon compared to other european ciites?