Hey Fodor Forum,
I'm trying to plan my budget for a July trip to the Palio di Siena. How much will food and drink cost me during the preliminary races and on the day of the race? I hear that vendors will be available outside the Plaza del Campo on the day of the race--how much should i expect to pay for food and water? Also, what type of fare will be available.
Thank you for your help.
Food & Drink Prices during Palio di Siena 2011?
Hey Fodor Forum,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Nuremburg and Bamberg from Munich
- 2 Netherlands holiday with a 2.5 year old
- 3 One Week in Costa del Sol with a rental car. Ideas for Day Trips???
- 4 Finding a hotel/resort on the Costa del Sol with an indoor pool
- 5 Apartment in Rome - location opinions please
- 6 Travel with Teens
- 7 Barcelona and Costa del Sol
- 8 Paris Restaurants in the 7th
- 9 Rue Montorgueil or 7th?
- 10 Recommendations for good driving routes for lavender fields in Provence
- 11 York, Lakes District in early May good choice? Or Elsewhere?
- 12 Reims for a day
- 13 Airfare for summer travel to Europe
- 14 I think this is a scam!
- 15 Restaurant with a view - Florence
- 16 First time Croatia; young children; itinerary
- 17 Best Time of Day and Vantage Point for Seven Sisters
- 18 Weather in Andalusia and Barcelona?
- 19 Flamenco -- Cordoba, Seville or Granada?
- 20 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt
- 21 15-days in Turkey with 15-month old, Istanbul and..?
- 22 Rental car companies in Denizli & Antalya
- 23 Vienna - stay near train station or Innere Stadt?
- 24 Paris: Help w/short and very last minute trip
- 25 What are the best places to see in England