Hey Fodor Forum,
I'm trying to plan my budget for a July trip to the Palio di Siena. How much will food and drink cost me during the preliminary races and on the day of the race? I hear that vendors will be available outside the Plaza del Campo on the day of the race--how much should i expect to pay for food and water? Also, what type of fare will be available.
Thank you for your help.
Food & Drink Prices during Palio di Siena 2011?
Hey Fodor Forum,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Five Nights in Budapest: A Quick Winter Getaway
- 2 Italy, mid May, 10 days, Rome + another city?
- 3 Starting to plan for 3.5 weeks in northern Spain, May 2015
- 4 2 weeks Bavaria - December 2015
- 5 Since Paris is ALWAYS good idea
- 6 Schengen Visa Rules
- 7 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 8 N Ireland / Ireland driving
- 9 Family vacay for 6 weeks with 2 Toddlers
- 10 Small Towns Spain(Catalonia,LaRioja,Navarra,Basque)w/ trip to Bordeaux
- 11 Luxury hotel base Positano or Sorrento with 2 teen daughters
- 12 England's Ruined Abbeys
- 13 Ireland / N Ireland Chauffer/Guide
- 14 Hotel or B&B Recommendations for Chamonix, Lyon & Paris
- 15 Euro Trivia Quiz #12 - Know Your Rivers?
- 16 Recommended overnight stops on Iceland ring road
- 17 London - Paris - Venice - Rome in 21 Days
- 18 Ireland / N Ireland clothing recommendations
- 19 Minimalist wardrobe for Europe
- 20 Is my plan ok
- 21 2014 Ferry Boat Schedules Salerno/Amalfi/Positano Just Released
- 22 Truffles, Tajarin & Turin…Two weeks in the Piemonte Region of Italy
- 23 5 Observations About Paris
- 24 Austria to Italy by car - best route
- 25 Southern Spain