Hey Fodor Forum,
I'm trying to plan my budget for a July trip to the Palio di Siena. How much will food and drink cost me during the preliminary races and on the day of the race? I hear that vendors will be available outside the Plaza del Campo on the day of the race--how much should i expect to pay for food and water? Also, what type of fare will be available.
Thank you for your help.
Food & Drink Prices during Palio di Siena 2011?
Hey Fodor Forum,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Speeding ticket in Germany: how do I handle this?
- 2 December in Munich, Salzburg, Graz, and Budapest
- 3 10 days in England
- 4 Safe to use hotel room safe?
- 5 Visit to Bath and London england
- 6 Impressions of Bad Tolz?
- 7 Spain - Mallorca vs. Canary Islands
- 8 Itinerey help for 4 weeks trip to Germany for July of 2015
- 9 Two Week Big Fat Family Vacation to Greece
- 10 On the road again - another country roads tour of France.
- 11 England, Scotland, Ireland, and France... Where do I start?! (three weeks)
- 12 Florence/Tuscany and Rome - help with details!!
- 13 Food in Paris-Dining out
- 14 month's stay in Italy
- 15 specific question about my possible trip to europe with Schengen law
- 16 Spain to France Itenerary Question: Plane or Train
- 17 Favorite Views of Paris?
- 18 If you had a week in Switzerland...
- 19 Need Help For August Spain Itinerary (10 days)
- 20 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 21 Help with trip to St Petersburg
- 22 Americans travel to Russia. Is it safe?
- 23 10 days switzerland trip itenary..
- 24 5 days France Itinerary
- 25 Is May Day a big deal in Barcelona?