I'm finalizing the cost of my trip and I was wondering if anyone who has been to Ireland can tell me what the cost of an average meal is there? I figure I spend $10 or less on lunch now, but that doesn't include beer or anything. Then also I figure around $15 or less on dinner, (not including any beer either) The hostels or bed and breakfasts I'll be staying at say they have free breakfast so I'm sure to eat there most days i guess.
So is around $30-$35 a day on food a good budget?
While I'm at it, whats the price of an average pint of beer?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 YAHOO@ Password Reset CONTACT ☎ 1:888:482:3831 Tec*h 24/7
- 2 Cinque Terre, Bologna and Lake Como
- 3 cell plan ?
- 4 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 5 Train from Brussels to Amsterdam
- 6 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 7 15 day honeymoon trip in December
- 8 Need help with Honeymoon - Italy, Slovenia, Croatia
- 9 Best daypack ?
- 10 Flights to Crete from NE coast of USA
- 11 3 Weeks in Sicilia!!
- 12 4 nights Prague..then where? Need help
- 13 Milan/Venice/Florence in October?
- 14 Best layover option
- 15 ITALY – ON AND OFF THE BEATEN PATH: Venice & Northern Italy
- 16 Dordogne for 6 full days in early September itinerary for comment!
- 17 Iceland car rental agencies
- 18 Lisbon Hotel choice
- 19 Need help planning trip after Paris
- 20 Krakow and Prague-one week
- 21 Italy- dolomites and cinque terre
- 22 I bought a one way ticket to Europe.
- 23 Language course in Trieste, Northern Italy
- 24 NL/googlehangoutApp/vodafone/again
- 25 Paris - Top Foodie Eats? Staying near Le Marais