I'm finalizing the cost of my trip and I was wondering if anyone who has been to Ireland can tell me what the cost of an average meal is there? I figure I spend $10 or less on lunch now, but that doesn't include beer or anything. Then also I figure around $15 or less on dinner, (not including any beer either) The hostels or bed and breakfasts I'll be staying at say they have free breakfast so I'm sure to eat there most days i guess.
So is around $30-$35 a day on food a good budget?
While I'm at it, whats the price of an average pint of beer?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Itinerary input for trip to Spain and France
- 2 Paris Neighborhood Help
- 3 Long weekend in Albania
- 4 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 5 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 6 Caution picking car from Europcar at Stazione Termini
- 7 ASTURIAS IN LATE OCTOBER??
- 8 Poor weather outlook 10/16-19 Grindenwald
- 9 Online Site for Alhambra Tickets
- 10 Just the wine list please and Daisy came too.
- 11 Ambitious 1st time trip through Europe whilst pregnant??
- 12 scotland itinerary
- 13 Northern Italy in 2 Weeks?
- 14 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 15 Stanbr and Lolly visit Eastern Crete
- 16 Hotel in Florence
- 17 Travel between Civitavecchia and Rome
- 18 Advice needed for family trip to Belgium and Germany
- 19 Missing Toronto Woman May Be in France
- 20 Malta - how to do it?
- 21 Using CPAP machine in France
- 22 Castle Stays in Wales
- 23 Uk and Ireland
- 24 Sao Miguel in November
- 25 Austria Trip Report