I'm finalizing the cost of my trip and I was wondering if anyone who has been to Ireland can tell me what the cost of an average meal is there? I figure I spend $10 or less on lunch now, but that doesn't include beer or anything. Then also I figure around $15 or less on dinner, (not including any beer either) The hostels or bed and breakfasts I'll be staying at say they have free breakfast so I'm sure to eat there most days i guess.
So is around $30-$35 a day on food a good budget?
While I'm at it, whats the price of an average pint of beer?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Rome Bus Routes - a list
- 2 Cordoba Overnight?
- 3 Transferring from LCY to LHR . PLEASE HELP
- 4 What tips can you give about packing?
- 5 Crete/Athens June 2017
- 6 Alitalia - Groundhog Day?
- 7 Short stay London with Aussie kids or not?
- 8 How the kids age calculated
- 9 car rental in Dubrovnik
- 10 Scottish Heritage Pass v. Explorer Pass
- 11 lurento sports car rental - anyone?
- 12 LHR airport and hotel pick up times for Justairports.com
- 13 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 14 Firt time VISA applicant
- 15 Uffizi Phone Number
- 16 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 17 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 18 Aix Provence
- 19 Sintra
- 20 4 Days In Northern Italy advice
- 21 Where to stay in September in the Swiss Alps
- 22 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 23 Suggestions for Switzerland-Italy Trip??
- 24 Marseille vs. Genoa
- 25 Murren to Prague