I'm finalizing the cost of my trip and I was wondering if anyone who has been to Ireland can tell me what the cost of an average meal is there? I figure I spend $10 or less on lunch now, but that doesn't include beer or anything. Then also I figure around $15 or less on dinner, (not including any beer either) The hostels or bed and breakfasts I'll be staying at say they have free breakfast so I'm sure to eat there most days i guess.
So is around $30-$35 a day on food a good budget?
While I'm at it, whats the price of an average pint of beer?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Our recent CDG experience (Delta)
- 2 Scotland at Christmas itinerary
- 3 First visit to London
- 4 Train from Paris to Reims for day trip
- 5 My thoughts go to Manchester
- 6 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria
- 7 How Best to spend 13 days in Italy
- 8 Is Dalamatian Coast similar to Amalfi Coast in terms of travel logistics?
- 9 Best Barcelona neighborhood
- 10 Paris Restaurants esp in Marais
- 11 Help me make this possible!
- 12 Where to pick up rental car in Venice
- 13 Five Days With Rabbies in Devon and Cornwall
- 14 Help Planning Seot 2017 Trip to Andalusia
- 15 Is skip the queue for Versailles worth it
- 16 Why do you visit X or Y?
- 17 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #185
- 18 Greek honeymoon: He wants sightseeing, she wants beaches
- 19 London is it worth it?
- 20 Agriturismo with train access to Florence
- 21 Croatia, Montenegro, Slovenia Itinerary July
- 22 Paris and Normandy
- 23 Europe in 2 weeks on budget
- 24 Florence or Genoa airport - Flying from Barcelona to get to Cinque Terre?
- 25 Quick 10 day Europe trip