I'm finalizing the cost of my trip and I was wondering if anyone who has been to Ireland can tell me what the cost of an average meal is there? I figure I spend $10 or less on lunch now, but that doesn't include beer or anything. Then also I figure around $15 or less on dinner, (not including any beer either) The hostels or bed and breakfasts I'll be staying at say they have free breakfast so I'm sure to eat there most days i guess.
So is around $30-$35 a day on food a good budget?
While I'm at it, whats the price of an average pint of beer?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Portugal and Spain itinerary help!
- 2 Itinerary? Mystras? Stay over or stay in Nafplion
- 3 Croatia transportation question.
- 4 When to buy airline? & booking seats
- 5 Cutback on Spain trip
- 6 Need hotel recommendations for Madrid, Toledo & Andalucia
- 7 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 8 where to stay in London?
- 9 Luggage for train travel in Europe
- 10 Bars & Restaurants in Madrid Spain
- 11 Premier League Tickets on Craigslist
- 12 Itinerary Help - Roadtrip North of Barcelona
- 13 Trip Report: Barcelona, Costa Brava, & Northern Catalonia
- 14 Paris/Loire Valley than ?
- 15 Isles of Scilly - Anyone Been?
- 16 European Travel - Trivia Quiz #151
- 17 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 18 Itinerary help--Loire Valley and Brittany
- 19 driving from ancona to rome
- 20 Please help with 12 days in England!
- 21 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 22 Pre-Booking Athens / Cell Phone
- 23 Seville/Granada or Porto/Guim/Braga/Evora to impress 9 year old?
- 24 Traveling to Croatia w/ infant - tips?
- 25 2 weeks in Europe - itenerary help