What is a good daily budget to allot for food while in Italy? We are staying in both apartments and B & B's (where la prima colozione is included). I imagine that we will eat lunch and a couple of dinners in, or picnic sometimes too because I want to visit the open markets and salumerias. We (4) love good food, wine and eating!
Food Budget for 21 Days in Italy
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Thinking of Minori as "home base"?
- 2 Please help with itinerary for 18 days in Italy.
- 3 9 Days In Ireland-Flying in and out of Shannon
- 4 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 5 Puglia--need hotel for last 2 nites HELP trip is coming up
- 6 A full week in The Netherlands
- 7 Seven days in London, June, 2014
- 8 Walking Tours in Rome and Florence
- 9 Planning an itinerary in Southern France
- 10 Crete Chania and the Libyan Sea villages
- 11 40 Major Tourist Scams
- 12 Ideas for Shropshire Please
- 13 things in Rhonda
- 14 Two rail trips in Italy - buy tickets at station the day of, or rail pass?
- 15 Southern Italy without a Car
- 16 specific question about my possible trip to europe with Schengen law
- 17 There Nights in London - Lodging, Tour, Places
- 18 Need to get from ship to Venice airport
- 19 PRIVATE GUIDES IN ITALY--MASTER LIST
- 20 Berlin, Paris, London: 2 weeks, 3 people
- 21 There Nights in Paris - Lodging, Tour, Places, Language
- 22 Help Me Fill in the Blanks
- 23 Visit to Bath and London england
- 24 Planning third trip to France-where to next?
- 25 Sigh....Swiss Pass HELP!