As evident from my other posts, I am traveling to Paris, Amsterdam,Rome and Amalfi this summer. Wanted to check if 50 euro is enough for food and internal travel in city. Kept a seperate budget for travel,accomodation, sightseeing.
50 euro is only for food and metro. Is this enough ?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Perugia
- 2 Day trip to Lake Como from Milan
- 3 Ireland last minute recommendations
- 4 Americans moving to Europe - Suggestions?
- 5 Ireland itinerary help please
- 6 No Periods in British Written English!
- 7 3-days Athens Itinerary, thoughts? Starting this Wednesday!
- 8 CDG much improved
- 9 Dublin or Amsterdam?
- 10 St Denis Cathedral
- 11 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 12 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 13 Versailles & musical fountains: Touristy or Magical? Skip it or Don't Miss?
- 14 Parma, Reggio or Modena for a year?
- 15 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 16 Travel from Madrid to Barcelona with a Side Trip?
- 17 Rouen Tour Companies
- 18 One Month in Italy - Where would you base yourself?
- 19 Booking through Loco2 Train
- 20 Ronda Wine/biking
- 21 Four Nights free after Monmouth, Wales & before London.
- 22 Italy bus or train
- 23 May get together in Paris
- 24 Best neighborhood for first timer to Lisbon, Portugal
- 25 Switzerland/Italy (2 weeks vacations)