Just booked a trip to Paris and it will be my first time traveling there. I have quite a few food allergies that include dairy (cheese,milk, cream, butter), soy (just obvious soy like soy beans or soy milk) and eggs (any kind). I can have all of these things baked into foods like bread and desserts, but can't eat them in things like sauces or plain. I also have a very severe allergy to anything in the apple family.
I love vegetables and eat mostly chicken for meat. I love pasta dishes.
I am against eating raw food so no reason to even suggest it.
I know if worse comes to worse that I can live off of ham and bread for the two weeks I'm there, but does anyone have any suggestions on foods I can order at restaurants?
Thanks so much!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Earthquake near Naples
- 2 Munich itinerary review
- 3 Uber in Rome & Lisbon
- 4 Lyon airport hotel or downtown + taxi
- 5 3 nights in the 10th Paris
- 6 Paris Metro Entrances. How to find?
- 7 Globus Iberian Tour
- 8 Tips for 2018 Eastern Europe trip
- 9 3nights in Venice
- 10 Paris in November
- 11 where to stay between Salamanca and Zaragoza?
- 12 10-Day Trip Planned..Need Recommendations
- 13 Estonia, Finland, and Iceland: Summer 2017
- 14 Journees du patrimonie 2017
- 15 Football Tickets - Athens
- 16 Barcelona rental for two couples??
- 17 Travelling to Russia during FIFA
- 18 Only 3 days: Asturias or French Basque?
- 19 Last minute trip to Capri
- 20 Greece - 8 days - Recommendations please!
- 21 Budapest to Kosice
- 22 First time to Spain: Seville & Madrid
- 23 Best day trips from Perugia and Umbertide
- 24 My 3 days in Venice
- 25 multi city flights to europe