We are going to be in Rome, Venice, London, Paris and Wengen, Switzerland in June. What restaurants/foods are a must have for a first time visit? Any suggestions?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 8 Days in Switzerland for the non skier
- 2 For those interested in visiting WW I sites in France
- 3 Help with itinerary for girls trip to Swizterland
- 4 Tripadvisor fined in Italy over fake reviews
- 5 First time to Switzerland
- 6 Visiting the Azores Islands (Portugal) LOVELY LOVELY Experiences
- 7 Italy dolomites
- 8 6 additional days starting from Munich in April - recommendations?
- 9 Euro Trivia Quiz #16
- 10 First time Ireland trip
- 11 Solo, inexperienced traveler struggling w/ logistics
- 12 Switzerland help...?
- 13 Best Area to Stay in Amsterdam
- 14 Northern Italy Itinerary Help
- 15 5 Observations About Paris
- 16 Spain and Portugal in Depth
- 17 Story of the German Christmas star
- 18 How to decide where to go in Europe
- 19 Greece or Portugal for 3-4 week fall sojourn?
- 20 Best Location for Car Pickup in Naples
- 21 Brisighella or Castelvetro di Modena Lodgings in Emilia Romagna
- 22 Greece and Italy in 20 days
- 23 Scuol, Switzerland
- 24 Airport ATMs
- 25 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?