We are going to be in Rome, Venice, London, Paris and Wengen, Switzerland in June. What restaurants/foods are a must have for a first time visit? Any suggestions?
- 1 2 days in Frankfurt - where to stay -what to do - or straight to Paris
- 2 UK in the Fall: Trip Suggestions
- 3 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 4 Air show in Paris, what to expect
- 5 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 6 Palace of Versailles guided tours
- 7 When to exchange US dollars to Euros
- 8 Buying tickets for London shows from online sites
- 9 New & Improved 2 Week Honeymoon Itinerary Italy
- 10 Rhine/Mosel River Itinerary
- 11 Day trip to Capri
- 12 Mature and Reliable nanny,housekeeper drivers and privatenurse needed in UK
- 13 London at Xmas
- 14 Eiffel tower tickets- June8-15 will I need to queue?
- 15 Barcelona neighborhoods and hotels
- 16 Iceland: whitewater river kayaking?
- 17 Easyjet has changed the rules re size of carry-on baggage
- 18 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 19 Italian languaje course in Rome, acomodation advice
- 20 TR Provence, Israel, Switzerland, Italy..April 16 a day of AA infamy
- 21 Barcelona + Venice Honeymoon in June
- 22 any recommended guides for Krakow area?
- 23 UK Trip Report So Far....
- 24 Where to eat and visit in Barcelona + Venice June 2013
- 25 First Timer - Itinerary Help - Europe tour for 22 days