Just FYI for those who are going to be in Paris during October 9-13th. It is the 30th anniversary of FIAC. Apparantly over 1000 artists both emerging and established from 22 countries will be showing. It is one of the world's foremost contemporary-art events. It will be at the Porte de Versailles. Just thought I would post in case any of you will be there at that time and have an interest in contemporary art.
Foire Internationale d'Art Contemporain (FIAC)
View all Europe activity »
- 1 From Bologna to Barcelona
- 2 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 3 Castle "ruins" Tirol, Austria, Bavaria, Switzerland ?
- 4 British drivers
- 5 Need PIN for general credit card use in Spain Portugal
- 6 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 7 Budapest Vienna Munich - March 2014
- 8 Banking for semester in London; what to do US students do?
- 9 A still, a hooker and a Dodo bird. Paris and Oberkirch.
- 10 Le Marche and Rome - Part 1
- 11 Spain Train Reservations - Seat assignment
- 12 Naples report - including staying in the centro storico
- 13 Nuremberg Christkindlsmarkt Opening 2013
- 14 Question-- York & North York Moors
- 15 November Solo Madness in Ireland 2013!
- 16 Place to propose
- 17 Portugal in September
- 18 "It Will Rain Tomorrow." England Weathers The MaiTai Four.
- 19 Revised itinerary needs approval
- 20 Prague to Dresen on the train
- 21 France, Spain, Italy and a hint of Switzerland
- 22 Can someone tell me about the area around Castelfiorentino?
- 23 Need help deciding - Italy or Spain in winter
- 24 Stockholm hotel suggestions please!!!!
- 25 An Solo Ameircan in Paris