Is it just me or is the Fodors page layout gone "belly up". There's a dialogue box superimposed on the top left hand side and the members login/logoff option has disappeared.
Fodors Page Hiccup - wassup?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Whose repsonsible?
- 2 Italy things to do?
- 3 Spending money in Italy?
- 4 Home base stay in Italy for vacation
- 5 stop in lisboa or not
- 6 Oktoberfest vs Amsterdam
- 7 Moving to Bayswater (London) - How is the neighborhood?
- 8 Croacia in october
- 9 Eight tips on buying wine in a French supermarket
- 10 Need Advice on 18 Days into Madrid, out of Bilbao
- 11 TGV Train Tickets/Passes
- 12 Sweet 16 Iceland Trip -- suggestions please
- 13 Itinerey help for a 27 day trip to Europe for April of 2015
- 14 Copenhagen, Bergen, Stockholm, Estonia and Helsinki Getting Around
- 15 Getting From Italy to London
- 16 Stay away from EF Tours
- 17 Are taxis easily obtained at the train station in Florence?
- 18 Jamikins and Bikerscott Go Francing: Cooking in the Alps and Alsace
- 19 Getting cash in Spain
- 20 Rethymnon vs. Chania in early October?
- 21 Posting from Siena-ATM emergency! Help needed!
- 22 Juan Les Pins or Cannes? Heading there this weekend and need your advise...
- 23 Sirop and Sandwiches, Normandy, Loire and Paris with our grandsons
- 24 Amsterdam - Paris - Barcelona
- 25 How to do St. Petersburg in 24 or 48 hours with no visa?