Have you bought a full sized guidebook on Kindle? If so, did you like it? What were the pluses and minuses?
I see Fodors is coming out with a new Barcelona guidebook and I really want to get it, but, the paperback comes out after my visit and the Kindle version comes out just before my visit.
What to do...
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Travel from Kensington, London to Cambridge
- 2 Planning first Italy Trip!
- 3 A bit overwhelmed!!!
- 4 Paris Metro Entrances. How to find?
- 5 One week in Europe
- 6 3nights in Venice
- 7 London Theater
- 8 multi city flights to europe
- 9 Drive or Train from Zurich to Florence?
- 10 bvlenci Could you answer some q's about le Marche from another poster?
- 11 3 weeks italy itinerary
- 12 My final Prague itinerary
- 13 Return to Yorkshire to walk the Dales Way
- 14 10-Day Trip Planned..Need Recommendations
- 15 Best day trips from Perugia and Umbertide
- 16 Italian Opera-Edinburgh Tattoo-"Great" Houses-Cornwall: Ongoing and FINAL
- 17 Loire Valley best place to linger
- 18 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 19 Help with 12 day UK Itinerary!
- 20 Car Rentals in Avignon
- 21 Private Guide in Lyon
- 22 13 nights in switzerland
- 23 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 24 Dublin to Dun Laoughaire on a Sunday
- 25 Journees du patrimonie 2017