Have you bought a full sized guidebook on Kindle? If so, did you like it? What were the pluses and minuses?
I see Fodors is coming out with a new Barcelona guidebook and I really want to get it, but, the paperback comes out after my visit and the Kindle version comes out just before my visit.
What to do...
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Stop between Umbria and Firenze
- 2 メ선릉안마メ『선릉안마방』メ선릉역안마o1o-2816-2526『아이패드CHOICE』윤실장A
- 3 How many nights to spend in Granada and Malaga & a few other questions
- 4 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 5 Towersey, London
- 6 Italy and Switzerlan Travel Advice
- 7 Seville/Granada or Porto/Guim/Braga/Evora to impress 9 year old?
- 8 Rome, Florence and Venice for each city 2 days
- 9 Paris to Nice - 4x 50 somethings and 5 nights - what to do!
- 10 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 11 Biarritz family holiday
- 12 Ireland Trip Planning Advice
- 13 With Locals dinner- anyone done one?
- 14 January Sicily and exploding cornetto al cioccolato
- 15 3-4 days Netherland trip
- 16 Any recent stays at either the Plaka or Attalos hotels in Athens
- 17 Bern to Munich, BlaBla Car & Dresden
- 18 Ireland in April
- 19 Amsterdam and Beyond - 7 Days
- 20 Need itinerary help! Dolomites to Austria through Hallstat to Venice
- 21 Planning to visit Barcelona and Paris
- 22 please help me plan first trip to europe
- 23 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 24 Figueres: trains and timing from Barcelona
- 25 If you had to choose one......