Have you bought a full sized guidebook on Kindle? If so, did you like it? What were the pluses and minuses?
I see Fodors is coming out with a new Barcelona guidebook and I really want to get it, but, the paperback comes out after my visit and the Kindle version comes out just before my visit.
What to do...
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 DELL@ printer Errors CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681:7208 Technical SUPP0RT Care*
- 2 Riviera di Ponente in mid October
- 3 Sicily: which coast?
- 4 Packing for Sicily and Sardenia: Need anything Warm?
- 5 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 6 Day trips from Seville -Granada, Cadiz&Jerez or white villages
- 7 Frankfurt to Achen travel by train
- 8 stopover between antequerra and granada?
- 9 4 Days in Europe! Paris, Lisbon, or...?
- 10 Now to Madrid
- 11 Laura and Steve's Spanish Adventure
- 12 3 days solo in London
- 13 Chania
- 14 Edinbrugh
- 15 Berlin to ?
- 16 Hotels in Turin
- 17 Help on ancient history route
- 18 Where Would You? (1 random night in Dec btwn Bologna and Montepulciano)
- 19 Studying art in English in venice
- 20 Iphone 6 usage in multiple European Countries
- 21 Konigsee or Wolfgangsee for a stay of 3 days ?
- 22 15 days in Croatia - Advise Needed
- 23 Forte dei Marmi - must see/do list
- 24 Forte dei Marmi with kids.....
- 25 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!