We are midway through our Italy journey. First of all, let me send a HUGE thank you to all the wonderful fodorites who have given advice. We have navigated Venice, Tuscany and Roma with a gracious ease thanks to your assistance. We are having the times of our life and it truly wouldnt have been the same if you hadnt provided so many details. We are purely convereted lovers of Italy. The people, food, sites, on and on are amazing.
We are leaving Roma tomorrow, heading to Sorrento -- after a stop in Pompeii. My question is for Brit of Ischia ( sorry if Im spelling it incorrectly - on hotel computer and trying to limit my time) . We are looking on advice for the thermal spas. No, we didnt pack swimsuits. We realized it would be too cool for at our agriturismo near Pienza and thought we may not have time for spas. Now, we are feeling in the mood to adjust our plans and try a thermal experience.
Every shop I pass has mini,tiny bikinis and have yet to see trunks appropriate for husband. Are there many swimsuit shopping locations in Sorrento? If we find suits, what is our best plan for spas in Ischia?
Thank you so much
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Florence To Paris Via Overnight Train?
- 2 Need advice. To Drive or not in Poland
- 3 Help me choose between two hotels in the Lot
- 4 Postcards from Retirement - the Britan 2017 Edition
- 5 Catching the train - best stop off from Tirano to St Moritz
- 6 Suggestions for fall trip to Brittany
- 7 One day around Lake Brienz
- 8 Bayeux Restaurants
- 9 PRAGUE-TOP 10 THINGS TO DO
- 10 Three Weeks in Italy - So Excited!
- 11 Booking.com trustworthy?
- 12 Best Viking Sites
- 13 Language to use in Belgium
- 14 US AARP discounts in Europe
- 15 Euro road trip – looking for advice please
- 16 Trip report: Derby, Whitby & the Scottish Borders (indy_dad's UK return)
- 17 Spanish Basque Country Itinerary?
- 18 Car Hire Bologna
- 19 Sherry Triangle--Where to Stay
- 20 San Sebastian Beaches
- 21 Skiathos 2017
- 22 Hiking Tips in Scotland
- 23 May Honeymoon in Sorrento?
- 24 10 days/2 kids/Munich and surrounding areas
- 25 SURPRISE TRIP