We are midway through our Italy journey. First of all, let me send a HUGE thank you to all the wonderful fodorites who have given advice. We have navigated Venice, Tuscany and Roma with a gracious ease thanks to your assistance. We are having the times of our life and it truly wouldnt have been the same if you hadnt provided so many details. We are purely convereted lovers of Italy. The people, food, sites, on and on are amazing.
We are leaving Roma tomorrow, heading to Sorrento -- after a stop in Pompeii. My question is for Brit of Ischia ( sorry if Im spelling it incorrectly - on hotel computer and trying to limit my time) . We are looking on advice for the thermal spas. No, we didnt pack swimsuits. We realized it would be too cool for at our agriturismo near Pienza and thought we may not have time for spas. Now, we are feeling in the mood to adjust our plans and try a thermal experience.
Every shop I pass has mini,tiny bikinis and have yet to see trunks appropriate for husband. Are there many swimsuit shopping locations in Sorrento? If we find suits, what is our best plan for spas in Ischia?
Thank you so much
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 House Hunting in France
- 2 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 3 If you had to choose one......
- 4 Need help with itinerary & trains
- 5 Scotland better in July or Aug/Sept?
- 6 Portugal--Lisbon, Douro, Porto
- 7 Itinerary Tweaking
- 8 Spain-Portugal family trip. car or train ?
- 9 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 10 Cycling with KIDS - Dordogne, France, (Combiers) APRIL 2017
- 11 Ireland in April
- 12 More earthquakes in central Italy
- 13 8 Days in Rome in March 2017 - planning thread
- 14 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 15 family holiday Rome&Venice
- 16 Help with Ireland itinerary
- 17 Portugal and Spain itinerary help!
- 18 A night's stop between Sarlat and Amboise.
- 19 kimhe or others - flamenco rec in Sevilla?
- 20 Dolomites to Switzerland or Austria? Can't decide!
- 21 Hiking in Austrian Alps?
- 22 Switzerland 8 day itinerary in May
- 23 Base for wine tasting and last night in Lisbon
- 24 No Train On Kings Day Amsterdam?
- 25 3-4 days Netherland trip