We are midway through our Italy journey. First of all, let me send a HUGE thank you to all the wonderful fodorites who have given advice. We have navigated Venice, Tuscany and Roma with a gracious ease thanks to your assistance. We are having the times of our life and it truly wouldnt have been the same if you hadnt provided so many details. We are purely convereted lovers of Italy. The people, food, sites, on and on are amazing.
We are leaving Roma tomorrow, heading to Sorrento -- after a stop in Pompeii. My question is for Brit of Ischia ( sorry if Im spelling it incorrectly - on hotel computer and trying to limit my time) . We are looking on advice for the thermal spas. No, we didnt pack swimsuits. We realized it would be too cool for at our agriturismo near Pienza and thought we may not have time for spas. Now, we are feeling in the mood to adjust our plans and try a thermal experience.
Every shop I pass has mini,tiny bikinis and have yet to see trunks appropriate for husband. Are there many swimsuit shopping locations in Sorrento? If we find suits, what is our best plan for spas in Ischia?
Thank you so much
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 First Solo Adventure
- 2 Alitala
- 3 First Solo Adventure
- 4 Tasting sherry in Jerez
- 5 PARIS
- 6 Dordogne and Marseille: into the cave and out to the sea
- 7 Suggestions for driving Cadiz to Zaragosa
- 8 Crete Holiday
- 9 Mid/late November: Tuscany or Andalucia? (1 week)
- 10 UK 5 weeks How Far Can We Go!
- 11 Amalfi itinerary help needed
- 12 Where should I go with my family?
- 13 Arrival in Berlin on Christmas Day?
- 14 Family Transportation from Heathrow- justairports or Express?
- 15 Just curious--why Airbnb?
- 16 Where??-2 night trip from London
- 17 Stu Tower
- 18 Roman (and Florentine, Venetian) Holiday with la Principessa
- 19 Trains in Italy
- 20 transportation from Prague to Cesky Krumlov
- 21 Tour or self drive Douro?
- 22 Which Hotel in Rome
- 23 Clueless, planning trip to Scotland
- 24 Luggage questions for train travel in Italy.
- 25 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland