We are midway through our Italy journey. First of all, let me send a HUGE thank you to all the wonderful fodorites who have given advice. We have navigated Venice, Tuscany and Roma with a gracious ease thanks to your assistance. We are having the times of our life and it truly wouldnt have been the same if you hadnt provided so many details. We are purely convereted lovers of Italy. The people, food, sites, on and on are amazing.
We are leaving Roma tomorrow, heading to Sorrento -- after a stop in Pompeii. My question is for Brit of Ischia ( sorry if Im spelling it incorrectly - on hotel computer and trying to limit my time) . We are looking on advice for the thermal spas. No, we didnt pack swimsuits. We realized it would be too cool for at our agriturismo near Pienza and thought we may not have time for spas. Now, we are feeling in the mood to adjust our plans and try a thermal experience.
Every shop I pass has mini,tiny bikinis and have yet to see trunks appropriate for husband. Are there many swimsuit shopping locations in Sorrento? If we find suits, what is our best plan for spas in Ischia?
Thank you so much
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Nightlife in Rome (Alone)
- 2 Tuscany wedding venues for 2
- 3 3 nights in Madrid
- 4 Keira-Caitlyn Travels to Turkey...adventures in Istanbul and Ephesus
- 5 Trip to Switzerland
- 6 Our recent CDG experience (Delta)
- 7 Shortest wait for the Vatican without prebooking online?
- 8 Lonely Planet‘s Best in Europe list-your thoughts please
- 9 Favourite Alpine and Mediterranean place?
- 10 Rome hotel
- 11 Very British Neighborhood in London
- 12 paris hotel easy commute to Palais de Congres
- 13 How Best to spend 13 days in Italy
- 14 Seville to Cordoba
- 15 London Hotel - Different Request
- 16 Nice to Cinque Terre where to stay.
- 17 Spain itinerary and railway advise
- 18 Paris Favorites (the 11th & wine regions)
- 19 Problem using American bank card in Turkey
- 20 London 6 day itinerary
- 21 Rome-Switzerland-Paris-Rome 2 week trip
- 22 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 23 Kayak = Priceline and unavailable flights?
- 24 Solo in Paris and looking for the best neighborhood
- 25 Cycling Nice into Italy along the coast