We are midway through our Italy journey. First of all, let me send a HUGE thank you to all the wonderful fodorites who have given advice. We have navigated Venice, Tuscany and Roma with a gracious ease thanks to your assistance. We are having the times of our life and it truly wouldnt have been the same if you hadnt provided so many details. We are purely convereted lovers of Italy. The people, food, sites, on and on are amazing.
We are leaving Roma tomorrow, heading to Sorrento -- after a stop in Pompeii. My question is for Brit of Ischia ( sorry if Im spelling it incorrectly - on hotel computer and trying to limit my time) . We are looking on advice for the thermal spas. No, we didnt pack swimsuits. We realized it would be too cool for at our agriturismo near Pienza and thought we may not have time for spas. Now, we are feeling in the mood to adjust our plans and try a thermal experience.
Every shop I pass has mini,tiny bikinis and have yet to see trunks appropriate for husband. Are there many swimsuit shopping locations in Sorrento? If we find suits, what is our best plan for spas in Ischia?
Thank you so much
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris or Edinburgh - 3 days which to choose?
- 2 Itinerary Help for Portugal
- 3 Ireland last minute recommendations
- 4 Mantova, Ravenna, Ferrara fall 2017?
- 5 Naxos experts - pros and cons of Kymata vs. Agios Prokopios Hotel
- 6 Berlin, Nice and London
- 7 charming cities in Spain
- 8 Seeking advice from Tuscany experts
- 9 Navigating England's Coast to Coast walk
- 10 Day in Madrid
- 11 London Air Pollution Reaches Record Modern Highs...
- 12 Proposed itinerary for Iceland
- 13 Venice
- 14 Where to Begin If You're Ending in Amsterdam
- 15 Family vacation to europe
- 16 Good location for Paris apartment?
- 17 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 18 5 countries in 5 weeks - family trip
- 19 16 Day Europe Itenerary
- 20 Amsterdam Trip Report
- 21 Cotswolds, UK -10 days - end of May'17 move or central base
- 22 Please help with 12 days in England!
- 23 Hotel Danube. Paris.
- 24 Driving (hire car) in Paris, France, Belgium
- 25 Inverness to Isle of Lewis