A few years ago (and I can't believe it's almost 2 years now) I saw Monet at the Grand Palais. I bought the Carte Sesame online, printed from home, and was all set.
This time, the Grand Palais has Edward Hopper and we are thinking about that exhibit too (this trip is going to be jam-packed!).
I am also thinking of the Musee d'Orsay exhibit on Impressionism and Fashion. It would make sense to have a line-jumper pass for this one as well. Would that mean buying a year membership (which is what the Carte Sesame at the Grand Palais is?)
Would it make sense to just go to FNAC the day I arrive and get both annual passes right there on the spot? Will FNAC sell annual passes or only one-time exhibit passes?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 YAHOO @Password Reset CONTACT 1:800 982 8520Techni* SUPP0RT
- 2 ITALY – ON AND OFF THE BEATEN PATH: Venice & Northern Italy
- 3 Flights to Crete from NE coast of USA
- 4 3 Weeks in Sicilia!!
- 5 Dordogne for 6 full days in early September itinerary for comment!
- 6 Iceland car rental agencies
- 7 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 8 Lisbon Hotel choice
- 9 Cinque Terre, Bologna and Lake Como
- 10 Need help planning trip after Paris
- 11 Krakow and Prague-one week
- 12 Italy- dolomites and cinque terre
- 13 4 nights Prague..then where? Need help
- 14 I bought a one way ticket to Europe.
- 15 Language course in Trieste, Northern Italy
- 16 Need help with Honeymoon - Italy, Slovenia, Croatia
- 17 NL/googlehangoutApp/vodafone/again
- 18 Paris - Top Foodie Eats? Staying near Le Marais
- 19 Trad Music and Hops--Our Week in Dublin
- 20 Recommendations for trip to Cochem
- 21 Ireland for work. Add on a week-Scotland? Netherlands?
- 22 FYI, Bourdain in Porto, this Sunday (July 2)
- 23 17 year old need a birth certificate to travel?
- 24 4 Days in Europe! Paris, Lisbon, or...?
- 25 15 day honeymoon trip in December