A few years ago (and I can't believe it's almost 2 years now) I saw Monet at the Grand Palais. I bought the Carte Sesame online, printed from home, and was all set.
This time, the Grand Palais has Edward Hopper and we are thinking about that exhibit too (this trip is going to be jam-packed!).
I am also thinking of the Musee d'Orsay exhibit on Impressionism and Fashion. It would make sense to have a line-jumper pass for this one as well. Would that mean buying a year membership (which is what the Carte Sesame at the Grand Palais is?)
Would it make sense to just go to FNAC the day I arrive and get both annual passes right there on the spot? Will FNAC sell annual passes or only one-time exhibit passes?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Barcelona alternative
- 2 FRANCE 10 YEARS ON: Paris Dordogne Albi Toulouse Arles S Rhone and Nice
- 3 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 4 13 Nights Greece, first time, April 2018. HELP
- 5 Apple Pay on London Transit
- 6 Iceland early december visit
- 7 Frankfurt to UK
- 8 Christmas Markets France/Germany
- 9 God Save the Queen?
- 10 Road trip with our dog
- 11 Milan or Turin
- 12 Requesting feedback on proposed itinerary—London, Cornwall, and Wales, June 2018
- 13 Train from Polgate to St Pancras
- 14 Ger’s Italian Trip Report: Padua, Ferrara, Siena, Perugia and Florence
- 15 Pompei, Naples and...Sorrento?
- 16 9 Days in Spain
- 17 Paris to Italy
- 18 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 19 Charming movie to watch if you've visited Erice in Sicily
- 20 Visiting Plitivce National Park
- 21 Mantova, Ravenna, Brisighella, Bologna
- 22 Spanish Medical Providers
- 23 Italy Car Scam
- 24 London flat rental: the more I research, the more frustrating it becomes
- 25 Undiscovered Places in Paris