A few years ago (and I can't believe it's almost 2 years now) I saw Monet at the Grand Palais. I bought the Carte Sesame online, printed from home, and was all set.
This time, the Grand Palais has Edward Hopper and we are thinking about that exhibit too (this trip is going to be jam-packed!).
I am also thinking of the Musee d'Orsay exhibit on Impressionism and Fashion. It would make sense to have a line-jumper pass for this one as well. Would that mean buying a year membership (which is what the Carte Sesame at the Grand Palais is?)
Would it make sense to just go to FNAC the day I arrive and get both annual passes right there on the spot? Will FNAC sell annual passes or only one-time exhibit passes?
FNAC and Museum passes
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Budapest 4 nights - Top 10 must do
- 2 Day trip from London to Paris
- 3 Amsterdam Itiniary
- 4 Transportation in Barcelona
- 5 Accomodation for Eurovision 2014
- 6 Ste Remy France
- 7 Help with Barcelona Plans Please!
- 8 A little help with our Dordogne itinerary
- 9 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 10 Europe in 21 days
- 11 collioure to cadaques with Inntravel: advice for flight and travel before
- 12 2 Weeks in Italy in early October
- 13 Boulevard Saint Germain from start to finish
- 14 Six months in France -- how to do it?
- 15 Cute hotel in Venice (San Marco) for around $150USD
- 16 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt
- 17 Apartment in Rome - location opinions please
- 18 Landscape in Languedoc, in the Herault region ?
- 19 5am arrival in Dublin
- 20 What are the best places to see in England
- 21 Anyone stayed in Podere Spedalone?
- 22 Owners Direct Rentals?
- 23 destination wedding
- 24 Southern Spain wth family in 1 week by car
- 25 10 Hours in Brussels