A few years ago (and I can't believe it's almost 2 years now) I saw Monet at the Grand Palais. I bought the Carte Sesame online, printed from home, and was all set.
This time, the Grand Palais has Edward Hopper and we are thinking about that exhibit too (this trip is going to be jam-packed!).
I am also thinking of the Musee d'Orsay exhibit on Impressionism and Fashion. It would make sense to have a line-jumper pass for this one as well. Would that mean buying a year membership (which is what the Carte Sesame at the Grand Palais is?)
Would it make sense to just go to FNAC the day I arrive and get both annual passes right there on the spot? Will FNAC sell annual passes or only one-time exhibit passes?
FNAC and Museum passes
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Solo Scotland May 2014
- 2 Gite and/or agritourism
- 3 Apartment for family trip to London
- 4 Sweden, Denmark, Norway
- 5 Prebook B&Bs
- 6 Planning a trip to the Baltics
- 7 Switzerland
- 8 England and Scotland
- 9 Does cinque terre merit three days
- 10 London, Paris, Rome Trip Report
- 11 Munich - (2) nights plus an extra evening - your suggestions?
- 12 Trains in Italy
- 13 Info requested for Paris, Strasbourg and Berlin
- 14 20 days in Germany
- 15 How much do you spend on travel in Europe?
- 16 Are 9 Days Too Much for the Dordogne?
- 17 Spain and Portugal in Depth
- 18 Euro Quiz #4 - Europe's Ten Tallest Cathedrals...
- 19 Another Trip of Discovery of Feminine Charm with DW and DD the Younger
- 20 No Starbucks in Italy?
- 21 Athens/Istanbul March
- 22 French open
- 23 Suggestions for Scandinavian Movies, Radio and Music. Can you help?
- 24 Azores
- 25 How safe is "Combe Laval Road" or ROUTE DE GENTLY to drive a car?