A few years ago (and I can't believe it's almost 2 years now) I saw Monet at the Grand Palais. I bought the Carte Sesame online, printed from home, and was all set.
This time, the Grand Palais has Edward Hopper and we are thinking about that exhibit too (this trip is going to be jam-packed!).
I am also thinking of the Musee d'Orsay exhibit on Impressionism and Fashion. It would make sense to have a line-jumper pass for this one as well. Would that mean buying a year membership (which is what the Carte Sesame at the Grand Palais is?)
Would it make sense to just go to FNAC the day I arrive and get both annual passes right there on the spot? Will FNAC sell annual passes or only one-time exhibit passes?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Staying Long in Schengen Zone
- 2 http://healthyboosterspro.com/armor-adaptogenics/
- 3 Small detour from Paris
- 4 Using a Cell Phone in Europe
- 5 Sicily or Rome
- 6 Ferries from Santorini to Folegandros
- 7 Toes facing the side, knees apart
- 8 Italy
- 9 Day tour in Kilkenny
- 10 Transportation from Madrid Airport to Opera station
- 11 Portugal Beaches 3-4 days
- 12 http://musclegrowth77.com/garcinia-replenish/
- 13 When and how to book for a trip?
- 14 Provence to Nice driving
- 15 Transportation Options from CDG to the Louvre
- 16 Is Mljet a reasonable substitute for Korcula?
- 17 lago maggiore: where to stay
- 18 Do i need to validate international train tickets?
- 19 Hotels in Aix-En-Provence
- 20 The Impact of AirBnB in Paris
- 21 France to stop making foie grois
- 22 Last Minute Advice needed for Rome
- 23 Switzerland/Italy Advice
- 24 Germany / Austria in December with parents - weather question, please help!
- 25 Plug ins for London and Paris