A few years ago (and I can't believe it's almost 2 years now) I saw Monet at the Grand Palais. I bought the Carte Sesame online, printed from home, and was all set.
This time, the Grand Palais has Edward Hopper and we are thinking about that exhibit too (this trip is going to be jam-packed!).
I am also thinking of the Musee d'Orsay exhibit on Impressionism and Fashion. It would make sense to have a line-jumper pass for this one as well. Would that mean buying a year membership (which is what the Carte Sesame at the Grand Palais is?)
Would it make sense to just go to FNAC the day I arrive and get both annual passes right there on the spot? Will FNAC sell annual passes or only one-time exhibit passes?
FNAC and Museum passes
- 1 jungfraujoch mid june
- 2 Transportation from Venice Island to Treviso Airport?
- 3 Has anyone rented an apartment in Venice for 2-4 weeks?
- 4 1st time in Europe - Please critique our itinerary
- 5 Easiest way to get to Cinque Terre
- 6 PARIS: apartment for a family of 4. Could use your help.
- 7 Cinque Terre or Lake Como August - 3 nights
- 8 Travel to Italy with kids...where to stay
- 9 Going to London for the first time at the end of May ALONE
- 10 Should We Do Segovia With only 2 1/2 Days in Madrid?
- 11 Cuenca or Toledo
- 12 Three nights in London, two nights somewhere else, help?
- 13 Heathrow
- 14 Moonliner bus question - can you help please?
- 15 Moonliner bus question - can someone help please?
- 16 A chacun son goût
- 17 Where can we go from Genoa for three days
- 18 Train from Naples to Sorrento
- 19 Eurostar Italy train to Florence fro Milan's Malpensa Airport
- 20 If you had 7 days for Romantic Road..What would you do
- 21 Nice
- 22 Train tickets
- 23 Reporting from Paris May 12-25
- 24 Ireland from Shannon to Cork
- 25 Rhine/Mosel River Itinerary