A few years ago (and I can't believe it's almost 2 years now) I saw Monet at the Grand Palais. I bought the Carte Sesame online, printed from home, and was all set.
This time, the Grand Palais has Edward Hopper and we are thinking about that exhibit too (this trip is going to be jam-packed!).
I am also thinking of the Musee d'Orsay exhibit on Impressionism and Fashion. It would make sense to have a line-jumper pass for this one as well. Would that mean buying a year membership (which is what the Carte Sesame at the Grand Palais is?)
Would it make sense to just go to FNAC the day I arrive and get both annual passes right there on the spot? Will FNAC sell annual passes or only one-time exhibit passes?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Monti in Rome, your thoughts please
- 2 Swiss Alps to Florence
- 3 Amsterdam Hotel
- 4 Looking for a apartment recommendation for Dijon
- 5 http://supplementstest.org/forever-bust/
- 6 London - Lakes - Hadrian - Traquair and more...
- 7 Euro 2016
- 8 Charles Degaulle question
- 9 First time Germany Frankfurt to Munich 2 weeks
- 10 FCO connection time
- 11 Paris gtg in October?
- 12 Day in Dublin with Private Guide
- 13 Will July 23 Become England's Independence Day?
- 14 Daytrips/Excursions from Frankfurt
- 15 Long Train Runnin' through the Alps (Switzerland 2016)
- 16 Dolomites October 14-18
- 17 8 days in Madrid/Sevilla/Granada
- 18 Switzerland itinerary help
- 19 Bel Canto restaurant, Paris
- 20 Berlin and chocolate lovers
- 21 Norway Itinerary
- 22 Eagle's Nest weather, Germany
- 23 Any details on the explosions at the Istanbul Airport?
- 24 Edinburgh to Bath - what is best option? train or plane
- 25 Pompeii luggage storage