A few years ago (and I can't believe it's almost 2 years now) I saw Monet at the Grand Palais. I bought the Carte Sesame online, printed from home, and was all set.
This time, the Grand Palais has Edward Hopper and we are thinking about that exhibit too (this trip is going to be jam-packed!).
I am also thinking of the Musee d'Orsay exhibit on Impressionism and Fashion. It would make sense to have a line-jumper pass for this one as well. Would that mean buying a year membership (which is what the Carte Sesame at the Grand Palais is?)
Would it make sense to just go to FNAC the day I arrive and get both annual passes right there on the spot? Will FNAC sell annual passes or only one-time exhibit passes?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 아라비안카지노•• ♨━┫＼【 WLD333.cℴm 】＼┣━••♨ 아라비안카지노
- 2 Vienna - Site seeing help
- 3 London dining service charge
- 4 best way to travel from Budapest airport
- 5 http://thedropnet.com/megadrox/
- 6 SOUTH OF FRANCE (PROVENCE)
- 7 CDG airport, 2 tickets
- 8 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 9 The DCC scam is spreading
- 10 April in Paris...with a Side of Bordeaux
- 11 Norwegian air
- 12 Amsterdam hotel with a canal view
- 13 One week trip in early May in the fjords region in Norway
- 14 Norwegian natives: Where can I get a Grandiosa Pizza?!
- 15 Uber in Paris: OK now ?
- 16 Paris Perfect Legal?
- 17 is black forest worth itself in october?
- 18 Scotland: Summer Days in Skye
- 19 Italy Itinerary Help!
- 20 Italy Itinerary: Rome and Amalfi
- 21 Luggage on trains/security?
- 22 Early flight from Nice
- 23 Itinerary suggestion for 5-6 days between San Sebastian and Barcelona
- 24 Croatia Itinerary Help
- 25 Itinerary help needed for month in France.