A few years ago (and I can't believe it's almost 2 years now) I saw Monet at the Grand Palais. I bought the Carte Sesame online, printed from home, and was all set.
This time, the Grand Palais has Edward Hopper and we are thinking about that exhibit too (this trip is going to be jam-packed!).
I am also thinking of the Musee d'Orsay exhibit on Impressionism and Fashion. It would make sense to have a line-jumper pass for this one as well. Would that mean buying a year membership (which is what the Carte Sesame at the Grand Palais is?)
Would it make sense to just go to FNAC the day I arrive and get both annual passes right there on the spot? Will FNAC sell annual passes or only one-time exhibit passes?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 More Info : http://bellavitaserumtry.com
- 2 cell phone companys
- 3 Day Trip to Greenland from Reykjavik
- 4 italy itinerary
- 5 Based in Burford, how to spend our time
- 6 Ideas for travel (hiking) in Northern Italy
- 7 Seeking suggestions: Bavaria, Austria, Prague Trip in Fall
- 8 Local markets in Italy
- 9 Arrival day suggestions (South Kensington)
- 10 Dublin Hotel Advice & Construction
- 11 My 7 day Provence itinerary... workable?
- 12 Positano - Sorrento Travel Questions
- 13 Beaches in Southern France
- 14 Where in Paris?
- 15 Dordogne and Loire Valley
- 16 anyone use 'NO JET LAG' ?
- 17 4 days in London worth the jetlag?
- 18 15+ days in Sicily -- first crack at itinerary
- 19 Guides - Matera
- 20 Eurorail pass or flights/local trains in Spain plus Lisbon for 21 days
- 21 Trip Report Crete May 2016
- 22 Spain Itinerary Help
- 23 First time in London...hotel for mother/daughter trip?
- 24 Roundabout from "European Vacation" movie?
- 25 Swinoujscie Ferry Arrival