A few years ago (and I can't believe it's almost 2 years now) I saw Monet at the Grand Palais. I bought the Carte Sesame online, printed from home, and was all set.
This time, the Grand Palais has Edward Hopper and we are thinking about that exhibit too (this trip is going to be jam-packed!).
I am also thinking of the Musee d'Orsay exhibit on Impressionism and Fashion. It would make sense to have a line-jumper pass for this one as well. Would that mean buying a year membership (which is what the Carte Sesame at the Grand Palais is?)
Would it make sense to just go to FNAC the day I arrive and get both annual passes right there on the spot? Will FNAC sell annual passes or only one-time exhibit passes?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Doumo to Lampugnano bus station
- 2 Lunch stop in Cinque Terre
- 3 Italy, beyond the most common Tourist Destinations
- 4 Not Gone From Memory Or From Love — The Western Front Revisited
- 5 No Periods in British Written English!
- 6 Day trips from Florence
- 7 Bus from Dubrovnik to Mostar
- 8 Hotel Dauphine. Paris.
- 9 St Denis Cathedral
- 10 itinerary help: 18 days in Wales/Scotland
- 11 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 12 Perugia
- 13 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 14 May get together in Paris
- 15 Paris in September
- 16 CDG Meeting Point Help
- 17 8ish days Zurich to Como...
- 18 Sicily Car Rental Company
- 19 First time in Bulgaria
- 20 Four Nights free after Monmouth, Wales & before London.
- 21 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 22 What crazy coincidence or chance meeting have you had while traveling?
- 23 Weighing hand luggage at CDG security now
- 24 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 25 Flying into London and Flying out of Edinburgh