A few years ago (and I can't believe it's almost 2 years now) I saw Monet at the Grand Palais. I bought the Carte Sesame online, printed from home, and was all set.
This time, the Grand Palais has Edward Hopper and we are thinking about that exhibit too (this trip is going to be jam-packed!).
I am also thinking of the Musee d'Orsay exhibit on Impressionism and Fashion. It would make sense to have a line-jumper pass for this one as well. Would that mean buying a year membership (which is what the Carte Sesame at the Grand Palais is?)
Would it make sense to just go to FNAC the day I arrive and get both annual passes right there on the spot? Will FNAC sell annual passes or only one-time exhibit passes?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Versailles
- 2 Bridging the gap between US and Europe
- 3 Tours of Versailles, Lyon
- 4 FOCUS ON FRANCE: Paris and South of France
- 5 Christmas windows in Paris 2016
- 6 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 7 Lofoten, Norway Trip Report
- 8 How to best reach the Lofoten Islands from Oslo, Norway? (four day trip)
- 9 Please help allocate time in Lofoten and Bergen area
- 10 Dolomites for 6 nights
- 11 LISBON FOOD NOTES Fall, 2016
- 12 Paris to Orly Airport Public Transport
- 13 Meteora for older folk
- 14 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 15 4 Days in Amalfi in April - Without a car??
- 16 Scandinavia - By land or by sea?
- 17 Athens
- 18 Hotels for 6 25 year old guys - Paris and London
- 19 Article on assistance for US citizens with difficulties abroad
- 20 Are St. Chapelle concerts just for tourists?
- 21 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 22 Germany train help!
- 23 Spain in July
- 24 Renaissance Paris Vendome
- 25 Liverpool & Beatles port tour