A few years ago (and I can't believe it's almost 2 years now) I saw Monet at the Grand Palais. I bought the Carte Sesame online, printed from home, and was all set.
This time, the Grand Palais has Edward Hopper and we are thinking about that exhibit too (this trip is going to be jam-packed!).
I am also thinking of the Musee d'Orsay exhibit on Impressionism and Fashion. It would make sense to have a line-jumper pass for this one as well. Would that mean buying a year membership (which is what the Carte Sesame at the Grand Palais is?)
Would it make sense to just go to FNAC the day I arrive and get both annual passes right there on the spot? Will FNAC sell annual passes or only one-time exhibit passes?
FNAC and Museum passes
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Useful website for France
- 2 Water taxi reservations in Venice
- 3 The Times reveals secret best beaches: mediterranean
- 4 Day trip to Northern Italy Suggestions
- 5 What to wear
- 6 Munich and Dachau
- 7 London visit
- 8 Duoro river cruises
- 9 Special restaurants - recommendations needed
- 10 Switzerland & Italian Riviera & Sardinia Summer 2014
- 11 Trouble purchasing tickets to Sagrada Familia online
- 12 Venice canal boats--best deals?
- 13 Florence & Rome Itinerary, hotel, tour co. critique please!
- 14 Our Silver Lining Tour: A German Journey & Queen's Day Too
- 15 Small group for Colosseum
- 16 SIM card for eastern europe
- 17 Suggestions for Trip to Villefranche-sur-Mer
- 18 Anyone been to Rhodes,Crete,etc. over Christmas?
- 19 Any knowledge of the Kavouri - Vouliagmeni (Athens Suburbs) Greece
- 20 Italy/France 22 day Itinerary - Help Please
- 21 Madrid and London
- 22 Back from Budapest- Report Including Eger, Szentendre and London
- 23 21 Days in Central Europe
- 24 Three days in Spain
- 25 Tram 28 safe to travel with kids?