A few years ago (and I can't believe it's almost 2 years now) I saw Monet at the Grand Palais. I bought the Carte Sesame online, printed from home, and was all set.
This time, the Grand Palais has Edward Hopper and we are thinking about that exhibit too (this trip is going to be jam-packed!).
I am also thinking of the Musee d'Orsay exhibit on Impressionism and Fashion. It would make sense to have a line-jumper pass for this one as well. Would that mean buying a year membership (which is what the Carte Sesame at the Grand Palais is?)
Would it make sense to just go to FNAC the day I arrive and get both annual passes right there on the spot? Will FNAC sell annual passes or only one-time exhibit passes?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Naples, Amalfi coast and Puglia - suggestions please.
- 2 Our week in Scotland—“againn san t-seachdain ann an Alba”
- 3 Planning a self drive tour of the uk next april
- 4 My trip to Cornwall, bookended by weekends in London
- 5 Portugal itinerary help
- 6 First Time Solo Travel info
- 7 Prague hotels
- 8 The Princess Diaries: My Three Week Odyssey In Poland And Romania
- 9 Trip Report: Krakow and Warsaw
- 10 Thoughts on an unusual itinerary for Northern Spain please
- 11 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
- 12 14 days in Greece itinerary ???
- 13 Espagne, Olé! Ancient to modern, through Andalucia, Toledo and Madrid
- 14 Thello night train from Paris to Rome?
- 15 When is Pope's schedule released for 2017?
- 16 Munich
- 17 Holiday trip with kids - suggestions please!
- 18 What to wear visiting England and France during winter?
- 19 One month in southern Spain with little ones. Where to stay?
- 20 Britain's contactless public transport revolution moves to Oxford
- 21 2 Months around Europe and the Balkans. Need help with itinerary!
- 22 Eiffel Tower Fireworks Photos July 14th
- 23 Getting from Ljubljana to Plitvice Lakes
- 24 Poland & Ukraine Summer 2017
- 25 Visa for one Schengen Country, and traveling with EU spouse and children