A few years ago (and I can't believe it's almost 2 years now) I saw Monet at the Grand Palais. I bought the Carte Sesame online, printed from home, and was all set.
This time, the Grand Palais has Edward Hopper and we are thinking about that exhibit too (this trip is going to be jam-packed!).
I am also thinking of the Musee d'Orsay exhibit on Impressionism and Fashion. It would make sense to have a line-jumper pass for this one as well. Would that mean buying a year membership (which is what the Carte Sesame at the Grand Palais is?)
Would it make sense to just go to FNAC the day I arrive and get both annual passes right there on the spot? Will FNAC sell annual passes or only one-time exhibit passes?
FNAC and Museum passes
- 1 15 Day Europe Trip - Mix of rail and car.. Cost ineffective?
- 2 Dresden Train Station
- 3 Rome Accommodation
- 4 2 wk Europe Trip Advice
- 5 First timer! Trip to London over New Year's next year!
- 6 Tuscan Agriturismo
- 7 Chambermaid tipping
- 8 To Paris and Provence in June
- 9 London for Christmas
- 10 Is there a best time of day to visit the Alhambra?
- 11 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 12 Bavarian Honeymoon Suggestions
- 13 El Rocio festival, Huelva
- 14 Travelling with Alitalia. MIA-FCO-AOI Carry-on or Check-in baggage?
- 15 USING THE METRO FROM AEROPORT CDG 2 TGV TO Place d'Italie
- 16 Budget (or at least Somewhat Inexpensive) Lodging in Bologna
- 17 Has anyone used Airfare.com?
- 18 Night trains across Europe--what are the fares?
- 19 Greek islands from Turkey
- 20 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 21 rent car / Munich
- 22 Advent weekend in Quedlinburg
- 23 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 24 Italian Lakes gardens
- 25 Walking shoes for London and Paris