My wife and I will be traveling to Turkey for the last week of Septermber and the first week of October. We plan to spend three days in Istanbul and then fly to Izmir for three days in Selcuk/Cesme then fly from Izmir to Kayseri for four days in Capadocia then fly back to Istanfull for the final four days. My question has to do with making online reservations with Turkish Airlines and Sun Express. When I made Sun Express reservations for the 9/27/12 Thursday flight from Izmir to Kayseri there was no field on the online form for a middle initial. Then I read something that said that your reservation had to match exactly the way your name is presented on your passport/ID which includes our middle initials. This was my same experience when I started to fill out the online reservation form for Turkish Air for the other two legs. There was no field for middle initial. Does this mean we will have problems at the airport when they compare our passports to our online tickets/boarding passes? Does anyone have experience with this?
Flying within Turkey-Online reservations
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Great Britain Travel- London / Edinburgh
- 2 Mycenae Documentary
- 3 Travelling two weeks in London, Ireland and Scotland.
- 4 What Champagne House in Reims or Epernay for a day visit?
- 5 Venice to Wegen Switerzerland-suggestion for overnight near lake como
- 6 30 Days in Europe - 29 y/o male
- 7 Two days between St. Ives and London
- 8 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 9 Amalfi transport to Pompeii ruins
- 10 Trenitalia has just enabled bookings for summer 2014
- 11 Quickest Way from Vienna to Prague
- 12 Croatia - Hvar or Korcula or both?
- 13 Wanting to spend 6 months in the French Countryside
- 14 Mont St Michel
- 15 Need Advice for my first family to Europe
- 16 Will I be able to add minutes to the phone I bought in Spain 3 years ago?
- 17 Amsterdam -Belgium -Germany -Amsterdam
- 18 Apartment in Rome - location opinions please
- 19 Small group tour for Vatican and Colosseum/Forum, ? catacombs
- 20 Apartments in Jun/Jul in Rome, Venice, Florence (family of 5)
- 21 Prague 3 nights - Top 10 things to do
- 22 Palm Sunday in Paris
- 23 Questions on Ferry from Bodrum to Rhodes
- 24 Champagne, Chocolates and Christmas, but no Chanel - Paris and Alsace
- 25 renting a car in Germany