We are leaving for Europe this week, where we will be visiting Barcelona, Rome and Prague. To get to these cities, we are flying (Vueling for 2 flights, Alitalia for 1).
How early do we need to get to the airports before our flights? In the U.S., I typically budget around 2 hours, and I know that's often a bit excessive. However, I do not want to miss these flights!
Any ideas/suggestions about time to budget at the airport? Any tips concerning intra-Europe flights?
Flying Within Europe
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Amalfi Coast in October
- 2 Swiss Air seat assignments
- 3 Budapest hop on hop off bus tour
- 4 Italy Trenitalia Strike
- 5 Any last things i might need to know for our trip??
- 6 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 7 eateries in Puglia
- 8 Rome to Amafi coast
- 9 How much luggage?????
- 10 Is WESTMINSTER & WEST END in London the best parts to stay?
- 11 Help Making Xmas Vacation Decisions
- 12 Our Adventure to the Southeast of England and London
- 13 Terrorism in Europe
- 14 20 year-old female planning solo Europe trip -- advice??
- 15 Castles, Palaces and Caves-9 Days in Puglia and Basilicata
- 16 Venice (Somewhere) and Trieste (Nowhere)—With a Bit of Slovenia In Between
- 17 Jamikins and Bikerscott Head Back to Le Marche
- 18 Where to stay on Lake Como with Car
- 19 Hotel in Lake Garda or Desenzano del Gard
- 20 Como or Bellagio hotel needed
- 21 A bit MORE of the Camino de Santiago
- 22 Brussels / 2 nights / looking for insider tips
- 23 Help! Need alternative to PORTOVENERE in late-September!
- 24 City Night Line from Paris to Munich
- 25 Language Camp ANTALYA