We are leaving for Europe this week, where we will be visiting Barcelona, Rome and Prague. To get to these cities, we are flying (Vueling for 2 flights, Alitalia for 1).
How early do we need to get to the airports before our flights? In the U.S., I typically budget around 2 hours, and I know that's often a bit excessive. However, I do not want to miss these flights!
Any ideas/suggestions about time to budget at the airport? Any tips concerning intra-Europe flights?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Car Rental in France (Insurance + Add'l Driver Questions?)
- 2 After Beaune, need suggestions for the next 10 days
- 3 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 4 Europe itinerary questions
- 5 Amsterdam hotels
- 6 Paris hotels
- 7 From Portugal to the Pyrenees and onto Paris
- 8 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 9 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 10 Norway, Sweden, Denmark
- 11 We're here!
- 12 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 13 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 14 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 15 Where to weekend away from Frankfurt
- 16 Brugge hotel help
- 17 Old European currency
- 18 Denmark or Sweden?
- 19 Five night Ireland Trip
- 20 In Search of Montalbano - the ups and downs of 10 days in Eastern Sicily
- 21 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 22 London Hotels
- 23 10 days in Paris and......
- 24 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 25 1 month in Europe