We are leaving for Europe this week, where we will be visiting Barcelona, Rome and Prague. To get to these cities, we are flying (Vueling for 2 flights, Alitalia for 1).
How early do we need to get to the airports before our flights? In the U.S., I typically budget around 2 hours, and I know that's often a bit excessive. However, I do not want to miss these flights!
Any ideas/suggestions about time to budget at the airport? Any tips concerning intra-Europe flights?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Dordogne and Loire Valley
- 2 1 week in winter. Where to go?
- 3 Ravello to Paestum
- 4 Private Guide for Anhambra in Granada
- 5 15+ days in Sicily -- first crack at itinerary
- 6 What am I missing: Amsterdam
- 7 Italy, transport from Assiso to Cita di castello
- 8 Spanish leather -- women's leather vest
- 9 Girona and Besalau
- 10 Europe 27 days trip, HELP!
- 11 London Itinerary and Questions
- 12 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 13 4 flats for a month in Ireland
- 14 Switzerland and Northern Italy
- 15 MiFi in Italy
- 16 4 Nights in London - Itinerary Details
- 17 Barcelona completely overrated
- 18 French lavender and cottages
- 19 What Greek islands should I visit
- 20 Amsterdam or any other city near London/Paris
- 21 Earthquake, so sad for Italy
- 22 Car Rental at Malaga Port
- 23 Help with travel from Cinque Terre to Milan Linate Airport!
- 24 Based in Burford, how to spend our time
- 25 Spain Itinerary Help