We are leaving for Europe this week, where we will be visiting Barcelona, Rome and Prague. To get to these cities, we are flying (Vueling for 2 flights, Alitalia for 1).
How early do we need to get to the airports before our flights? In the U.S., I typically budget around 2 hours, and I know that's often a bit excessive. However, I do not want to miss these flights!
Any ideas/suggestions about time to budget at the airport? Any tips concerning intra-Europe flights?
Flying Within Europe
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Places for Solo Traveling Near Paris
- 2 DayTrips from Madrid vs. Overnight
- 3 Amsterdam Trip Report
- 4 7 days in Portugal-itinerary help
- 5 Flamenco show- madrid or seville?
- 6 Chip and Pin Card from Capital One
- 7 Sammezzano update
- 8 My experiences in Sevilla, Cordoba, Granada, Madrid, Segovia & Toledo
- 9 Arc de Triomphe Elevator
- 10 ideas for Portugal please
- 11 Rome - A Couple of Questions
- 12 Catalonia
- 13 Macarons!
- 14 Paris Apartment for 7 - deciding between 2 choices
- 15 Transportation in Paris
- 16 airport transportation
- 17 2 Days in Brussels
- 18 Help with 6 days in Switzerland
- 19 Switzerland - where to for this trip?
- 20 Travel in Ireland in July 2015
- 21 Best of Southern France and Spain
- 22 Is my itinerary the Best of Switzerland?
- 23 Spain pre cruise and post cruise stay
- 24 First time in Europe-France and Italy or just France?
- 25 A trip into the neonatal ward of Western civilization