We are leaving for Europe this week, where we will be visiting Barcelona, Rome and Prague. To get to these cities, we are flying (Vueling for 2 flights, Alitalia for 1).
How early do we need to get to the airports before our flights? In the U.S., I typically budget around 2 hours, and I know that's often a bit excessive. However, I do not want to miss these flights!
Any ideas/suggestions about time to budget at the airport? Any tips concerning intra-Europe flights?
Flying Within Europe
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 SoS!!! Rome Hotel Prices - Why soooo expensive????
- 2 German Wings
- 3 Cinque Terre or Amalfi Coast?
- 4 Bologna Restaurants
- 5 November or October for Andalucia/Portugal?
- 6 Drug addict cleansing in France and Spain
- 7 Inexperienced traveler trying to plan for 2 weeks in Europe!
- 8 Europe Quis ( Friday March 27 )
- 9 driving from Bordeaux to Paris
- 10 Mykonos plus another Island. Which one?
- 11 14 days in Italy. need some help
- 12 Sea side in Italy
- 13 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 14 To include Florence or Not....A Venice, (maybe Florence), and Rome trip
- 15 Arrive in Paris early am, no check-in/luggage drop until pm. Options?
- 16 Advice for Venice/Rome Trip
- 17 Chip + Pin Credit Card
- 18 Renting a car after train to Florence
- 19 Spain in 17 days
- 20 Sagrada Familia - Barcelona; time "allocation"
- 21 Help! Anyone else victim of Hertz rental car return "damages" charge scam?
- 22 Small town /village within an hour of Dublin Airport
- 23 Our first trip to Europe
- 24 Booking Engines You trust?
- 25 Does anyone know of a good resource for Castles