We are leaving for Europe this week, where we will be visiting Barcelona, Rome and Prague. To get to these cities, we are flying (Vueling for 2 flights, Alitalia for 1).
How early do we need to get to the airports before our flights? In the U.S., I typically budget around 2 hours, and I know that's often a bit excessive. However, I do not want to miss these flights!
Any ideas/suggestions about time to budget at the airport? Any tips concerning intra-Europe flights?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Piazza Navona
- 2 Where to stay in Paris for our 1st time there?
- 3 The highlands
- 4 Athens, Greece--transfer from airport to downtown hotel
- 5 Where To Buy Caffeine Capsules/Pills In Nice, France
- 6 Can I buy a Sim card at FCO? Terminal 3
- 7 Puglia, and a touch of Rome
- 8 Seville bus information
- 9 Alhambra discount tickets
- 10 Where in Europe for 15 full days from 21 Oct to 6 Nov 2016?
- 11 1st time in London - Location wise, which would be the better for us?
- 12 Iceland & Scotland in 7 days: What to do?
- 13 Berlin to Barcelona
- 14 Venice at Christmas
- 15 Trip Report and Photos - The Baltics – Tallinn, Riga and Vilnius
- 16 Scotland - Hiking - Fort William or Isle of Skye
- 17 Rhine River
- 18 Mysterious EuropCar charge 4.5 months after turning in car
- 19 Arriving 23:35 at Marco Polo
- 20 5 minutes to change trains in La Spezia???
- 21 Airtrain from Zurich to Basel info needed
- 22 Macedonia, Greece
- 23 Is International Drivers Permit in Spain Required
- 24 3 weeks in Norway and Sweden. Comments, advice please!
- 25 Suggested Itinerary Low Countries, Scotland, Enfland Lake district