We are leaving for Europe this week, where we will be visiting Barcelona, Rome and Prague. To get to these cities, we are flying (Vueling for 2 flights, Alitalia for 1).
How early do we need to get to the airports before our flights? In the U.S., I typically budget around 2 hours, and I know that's often a bit excessive. However, I do not want to miss these flights!
Any ideas/suggestions about time to budget at the airport? Any tips concerning intra-Europe flights?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Sorrento as a lodging base
- 2 Itinerary advice needed for Europe summer 2016
- 3 Italy in June/July
- 4 Best city in Europe to visit during winter
- 5 first time to Europe: London Paris & ?
- 6 Suggestions for an afternoon in Istanbul
- 7 Train travel in Europe
- 8 Laurel and Hardy in Drag Go To Paris
- 9 Lipari Aeolian Islands
- 10 Tickets to Saints Chapelle Concerts
- 11 First visit to Paris, 6 days
- 12 Train strikes - Spain
- 13 Alone in Paris
- 14 Basque region and/or Galicia?
- 15 MaiTaiTom's "Insane For Spain" - 2015
- 16 15 hour layover in London with children, should we leave the airport?
- 17 seeking advice for Turkey trip in November
- 18 England/Scotland in January?
- 19 What to do in Dublin/ Waterford in 1 day
- 20 Is this possible in 16 days?
- 21 Greece/Turkey/Croatia
- 22 Advise on where to base in Ireland for 2 week trip
- 23 Sistine Chapel Visit in November
- 24 Athens or Istanbul in Nov'15 Solo female traveller
- 25 Sicily: Day trips from Palermo to Erice, Segesta and Cefalu