We are leaving for Europe this week, where we will be visiting Barcelona, Rome and Prague. To get to these cities, we are flying (Vueling for 2 flights, Alitalia for 1).
How early do we need to get to the airports before our flights? In the U.S., I typically budget around 2 hours, and I know that's often a bit excessive. However, I do not want to miss these flights!
Any ideas/suggestions about time to budget at the airport? Any tips concerning intra-Europe flights?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Three days in Athens
- 2 Tips for Papal Audience this July?
- 3 Buying a SIM in Spain and using it in Italy, France and the UK also
- 4 HeathrowAirport to bakery
- 5 10 days in Barcelona anything different we could do?
- 6 Bernina or Glacier Express?
- 7 Cash-free Scandinavia?
- 8 Travelling From Seattle to Italy, Mid May
- 9 Forints or Euros?
- 10 Reserving ferry tickets Greece during high season
- 11 "Free" walking tours--what to tip guide
- 12 September Mediterranean Honeymoon
- 13 3 weeks in Sardinia
- 14 Another Visit to London
- 15 Questions about regionale trains
- 16 Finalizing Itinerary
- 17 Advice on what to visit in Slovenia
- 18 Overnight Layover -London
- 19 Day tour of Portofino and Cinque Terre
- 20 Vienna Favorites
- 21 15 nights in Italy
- 22 Italy Itinerary Feedback wanted!
- 23 Rental car in Italy
- 24 8 days in Andalusia-what do you think?
- 25 Credit cards in Italy & France