We are leaving for Europe this week, where we will be visiting Barcelona, Rome and Prague. To get to these cities, we are flying (Vueling for 2 flights, Alitalia for 1).
How early do we need to get to the airports before our flights? In the U.S., I typically budget around 2 hours, and I know that's often a bit excessive. However, I do not want to miss these flights!
Any ideas/suggestions about time to budget at the airport? Any tips concerning intra-Europe flights?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 15 days trip to Europe
- 2 Swiss: 9 day trip
- 3 Vuerling airlines
- 4 http://www.trysupercbdreview.com/intellux/
- 5 Chinese visit to France
- 6 http://supplementsgarden.com/silqueskin-cream-reviews
- 7 Sept. 2016 Apt. In Paris just cancelled---YIKES!
- 8 France for a month in 2017
- 9 Flaminco recommendations for Seville September 29 to October 1
- 10 All of Spain or something else..?
- 11 Barcelona extension
- 12 Greek Itinerary Help: 8 days Early November w/ 12-yr-old
- 13 Europe itinerary review
- 14 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 15 Les bons plans de Whathello
- 16 How Challenging Did You Find German to Learn?
- 17 10 Days in Spain is this do-able or nuts?
- 18 countless numbers of hundreds and hundreds
- 19 Turkey fire code problems with building entry doors
- 20 Paris restaurants in/near 12th arr.
- 21 Istanbul - Would you go there?
- 22 Books and Films about/set in Southern Italy
- 23 Italy/ Sicily - Help with area west of Palermo
- 24 Flamenco concerts in Madrid
- 25 RENFE error message during payment