We are leaving for Europe this week, where we will be visiting Barcelona, Rome and Prague. To get to these cities, we are flying (Vueling for 2 flights, Alitalia for 1).
How early do we need to get to the airports before our flights? In the U.S., I typically budget around 2 hours, and I know that's often a bit excessive. However, I do not want to miss these flights!
Any ideas/suggestions about time to budget at the airport? Any tips concerning intra-Europe flights?
Flying Within Europe
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Weekend in Norfolk
- 2 Frankfurt airport to Leuven, Belgium by train
- 3 Rome Italy air and land tour packages
- 4 10-12 days in Europe....leaving on 12/26.....where would you go and why?
- 5 Portugal or Bulgaria
- 6 Croatia, Slovenia, Salzburg and Prague 3 week Trip Report
- 7 Anyone used the new airline La Compagnie
- 8 A Greek sojourn
- 9 6+ weeks in Portugal and Spain - itinerary suggestions pls
- 10 Off-Beat Day Trip from London: Chatham, Isle of Sheppey, Rochester...
- 11 What kind of Tourist are you?
- 12 A trip into the neonatal ward of Western civilization
- 13 Halloween in Paris
- 14 Young couple - where to stay in London?
- 15 Cotswold Churches
- 16 chrismas in rome
- 17 Island Hopping and Whisky Tasting in South West Scotland
- 18 Spain-Would appreciate input on itinerary
- 19 How Long Does it take to get to FCO
- 20 I dream of Europe
- 21 My notes on Greece 101
- 22 NEED ADVICE: 2 Months in Italy, 1 Month through Spain, Greece, and France
- 23 Rome, Naples, Florence, Venice with 4 teenagers, 1 kid, 19 days perfect!
- 24 Pastry Classes in Paris
- 25 A Vote for Malta: Most Rude.