We are leaving for Europe this week, where we will be visiting Barcelona, Rome and Prague. To get to these cities, we are flying (Vueling for 2 flights, Alitalia for 1).
How early do we need to get to the airports before our flights? In the U.S., I typically budget around 2 hours, and I know that's often a bit excessive. However, I do not want to miss these flights!
Any ideas/suggestions about time to budget at the airport? Any tips concerning intra-Europe flights?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 50 and Fabulous in 2015---need help planning my trip to Amalfi, FINALLY
- 2 Gibraltar-is it worth a stop?
- 3 Amalfi Coast restaurants...are dinner reservations a must?
- 4 8 hours Layover in Paris
- 5 railfrom amstedam to reims fr
- 6 Amalfi coast 8 days with 4 yr old
- 7 7 Days, 7 Counties, 3 Generations Southwest Sampler
- 8 Advice---Milan Roadtrip to Barcelona
- 9 Fabulous Greece-Santorini, Naxos and Athens
- 10 Have you been to the Ferrari Museum in Italy
- 11 Scandinavia Trip in August
- 12 Our Paris plans
- 13 Scandinavian and Baltic Adventure - our trip report
- 14 Thalys seat assignment hassle
- 15 Have I made a mistake in my apartment choice in Paris?
- 16 Itinerary help for Italy!!
- 17 Visiting Exciting Turkey in the Throes of Restoration
- 18 air conditioning
- 19 Travel tips for Budapest-July 2016
- 20 Bath or Exeter
- 21 Rome for a day and a half - what to see/do on 3rd visit?
- 22 Blonde in Amsterdam & Paris: Van Gogh, Gables & the Gare d'Orsay
- 23 Paths of the God's on Amalfi coast?
- 24 Rail Itinerary around Northern/Central Italy
- 25 Need help with Switzerland and Italy iterinary