We are leaving for Europe this week, where we will be visiting Barcelona, Rome and Prague. To get to these cities, we are flying (Vueling for 2 flights, Alitalia for 1).
How early do we need to get to the airports before our flights? In the U.S., I typically budget around 2 hours, and I know that's often a bit excessive. However, I do not want to miss these flights!
Any ideas/suggestions about time to budget at the airport? Any tips concerning intra-Europe flights?
Flying Within Europe
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 8 days in Malta - Itinerary Suggestions
- 2 Assistance with first trip to Europe
- 3 Summer weather in Bordeaux, SW France?
- 4 Apartment in Rome - location opinions please
- 5 Hotel room/Aptartment Recommendation for 5 in Paris
- 6 Place to watch El Clasico weekend of March 22-23 in Madrid
- 7 Credit cards with chips
- 8 Paris Travelogue (One week in June with a toddler)
- 9 Pays Basque, attention SPAIN afficianados:
- 10 Hot Chocolate in Paris
- 11 EURail Pass worth it for this itinerary?
- 12 Baby Stroller/Pram travel in Italy and Switzerland
- 13 amsterdam hotels
- 14 Day Trips
- 15 Pix from Northern Ireland & Donegal
- 16 Car insurance in Europe...
- 17 Best small medieval towns & villages in/near Val d'Orcia
- 18 Trenitalia has just enabled bookings for summer 2014
- 19 Street food in Turkey
- 20 Day trip on the Rhine
- 21 Boulevard Saint Germain from start to finish
- 22 How to get to Gare Du Nord Station
- 23 Free public transportation on 14-15-16 March in Paris & Wallonia
- 24 cruises and itineraries in the Mediterranean
- 25 Lisbon Advice