My husband and I have 4 unplanned days. We have considered going to Amsterdam during that time, but the idea of flying for 9 hours and then taking a train for another 3 +, does NOT sound like fun. We've talked about touring Champagne and Burgundy for some wine tasting. We want to stay inside 4 hours from Paris. All suggestions are welcome.
Flying to Paris for 10 days next month
View all Europe activity »
- 1 "It Will Rain Tomorrow." England Weathers The MaiTai Four.
- 2 Two weeks in Northern Italy - what do you think of our outline?
- 3 How early to get to CDG
- 4 Venice in Jan
- 5 Trip Report - Fringe Movements
- 6 Barcelona: Sagrada Familia: which tower to go up?
- 7 Where to stop on Italy's west coast
- 8 Naples report - including staying in the centro storico
- 9 Scotland this summer - some initial planning questions
- 10 5 days in Granada - Seville?
- 11 Alps/countryside off the beaten path suggestion - daytrip near Zurich
- 12 Belgium/Holland or Germany: Please help!
- 13 Turkey Experts: Need Itinerary help - mostly with order of trip
- 14 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 15 Banking for semester in London; what to do US students do?
- 16 Question-- York & North York Moors
- 17 "The Roman Guy" for tours?
- 18 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann in Paris
- 19 Need advice Best European city for New Year celebration
- 20 Eurostar/Raileurope Advance Booking
- 21 Prague Main Train Station
- 22 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 23 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 24 woman dining alone in Barcelona: where to eat?
- 25 France, Spain, Italy and a hint of Switzerland