My husband and I have 4 unplanned days. We have considered going to Amsterdam during that time, but the idea of flying for 9 hours and then taking a train for another 3 +, does NOT sound like fun. We've talked about touring Champagne and Burgundy for some wine tasting. We want to stay inside 4 hours from Paris. All suggestions are welcome.
Flying to Paris for 10 days next month
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Possible London GTG between April 28/May1
- 2 The Tweesters take a trip to BiH, Croatia and Slovenia
- 3 UK passport renewal from O'seas.
- 4 Spain pre cruise and post cruise stay
- 5 Greece for a month with a baby
- 6 Is my itinerary the Best of Switzerland?
- 7 Split to Venice. Help!
- 8 looking for an app
- 9 Switzerland - where to for this trip?
- 10 Biking (Selg-Guided and/or Guided) in Oxford and Bath
- 11 Trip from Berlin to Romantic Road towns/Bavaria
- 12 Paris Apartment for 7 - deciding between 2 choices
- 13 Welltravbrit's London Sojourn - An Ongoing Trip Report
- 14 phone service
- 15 Rome - A Couple of Questions
- 16 DayTrips from Madrid vs. Overnight
- 17 14 Day Swiss Itinerary Sep-2015
- 18 Trip to Cornwall with senior - logistics assistance please?
- 19 First time in Europe-France and Italy or just France?
- 20 Jamikins and Bikerscott do Barcelona and San Sebastian
- 21 Copies of passports & credit cars
- 22 Travel in Ireland in July 2015
- 23 Flamenco show- madrid or seville?
- 24 Two Twentysomethings in Central Europe ITINERARY
- 25 Arctic Circle in December