My husband and I have 4 unplanned days. We have considered going to Amsterdam during that time, but the idea of flying for 9 hours and then taking a train for another 3 +, does NOT sound like fun. We've talked about touring Champagne and Burgundy for some wine tasting. We want to stay inside 4 hours from Paris. All suggestions are welcome.
Flying to Paris for 10 days next month
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 2 Stansted Express or National Express - which is better?
- 3 Looking for 5* Beach Resort
- 4 6 Days in Italy - all in Rome or divide it between Rome and Florence?
- 5 One Week in Amsterdam with Children
- 6 Lake Como or Lake Maggiore for beauty and nature
- 7 Scotland 4 days / 5 nights - Itinerary ideas?!
- 8 Rocamaxour
- 9 Dordogne lodging
- 10 Dordogne prehistoric sites
- 11 Need advice for Madrid/ Castilla Leon / Basque / Aveiro
- 12 BUGA 2015 (Floral festival in Brandenburg) transportation
- 13 finally, an itinerary that seems ok..but still not sure
- 14 Un Coup de Foudre - Falling in Love with France in 8 Days
- 15 Destination Benson; help with 2 options, please
- 16 Visiting Bastogne and nearby - should I stay there or Liege or elsewhere?
- 17 22 days in Amsterdam, Germany, Austria and Switzerland
- 18 Summer Interrupted; Christmas in Germany & Switzerland
- 19 Potential return trip to Slovenia, Croatia, Bosnia and Herzegovina
- 20 Ediburgh lodging - July.
- 21 England in 7 days
- 22 5 PM Opera at La Scala on a Sunday night
- 23 A guide to Copenhagen.
- 24 6-Week Europe Itinerary - Thoughts and Suggestions?
- 25 Quiet beach town in Italy?