Hi, im traveling to Italy arriving through Milan, i arrive at 8am and thinking of staying in Milan 2-3 days,and from there go to Rome and stay there most of my vacations,i will be in Italy for a total of 2 weeks, then depart from Milan again. My question is, what is there to do near Milan that i dont have to rent a car, and whats the best way to get to Rome from Milan? i will stay in a hotel in the Milan airport, thanks for any suggestions.
flying to milan
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 3 weeks in Europe
- 2 2 full days in Strasbourg - need advise on what tours to take
- 3 staying a month or so in each place
- 4 How can I organize my own Language Exchange trip Abroad
- 5 Moving to Bayswater (London) - How is the neighborhood?
- 6 10 days in England
- 7 Paris: A Classical Music Concert
- 8 Saint Malo or Dinan?
- 9 2 day break from London: Edinburgh, Dublin, Luxembourg, Paris, York?
- 10 Premier Inn in Edinburgh, City Center, UK
- 11 Rioja in one day on way to Basque
- 12 Self-driving tips for France
- 13 Trip Report: 10 Days in Spain
- 14 Good Flamenco in Seville
- 15 Copenhagen - Must see places and time required in city!!
- 16 Sirop and Sandwiches, Normandy, Loire and Paris with our grandsons
- 17 Madrid and London
- 18 Stay in Bayeux or Honfleur
- 19 Stockholm/Archipelago Dinner Cruise
- 20 Determing Location of FIRST BIG TRIP - Where do go in Italy?
- 21 Stay away from EF Tours
- 22 Sardinia, near Olbia
- 23 going to italy
- 24 If you had a week in Switzerland...
- 25 Mailing prescription meds to France?