Hi, im traveling to Italy arriving through Milan, i arrive at 8am and thinking of staying in Milan 2-3 days,and from there go to Rome and stay there most of my vacations,i will be in Italy for a total of 2 weeks, then depart from Milan again. My question is, what is there to do near Milan that i dont have to rent a car, and whats the best way to get to Rome from Milan? i will stay in a hotel in the Milan airport, thanks for any suggestions.
flying to milan
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 57 Reasons to Love Yorkshire
- 2 Help with England/Wales tour
- 3 Europe (London/Berlin/Venice) Last MinutepPractical/Ordinary
- 4 When Christmas markets of 2014 are going to start in Tyrol in Austrian part
- 5 TRYP or Hotel Londres Inglaterra
- 6 ...Got a speeding ticket in Spain...
- 7 "Or Like in Europe Where Folks Share Tables to Save Space"
- 8 Parma- Uh, Oops- Historic Dist. Ticket
- 9 50yo sf. Barcelona at night...?
- 10 Best beach town in Italy?
- 11 Italy and Croatia
- 12 Cappadocia/Kas/Cirali/IST Spring 2014 Trip Report
- 13 Travel between Madrid and Caceres
- 14 Five nights in Extremadura
- 15 Help with Southern France & Italy Itinerary
- 16 Need Advice: 12 Days in Europe
- 17 Best Car Rental company in Italy?
- 18 trip to norway
- 19 Is Venice really dirty?
- 20 Where to go in France mid July?
- 21 3 weeks in France starting in burgundy
- 22 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 23 Have you ever stayed in Praiano?
- 24 Cotswold Churches
- 25 A Greek sojourn