Hi, im traveling to Italy arriving through Milan, i arrive at 8am and thinking of staying in Milan 2-3 days,and from there go to Rome and stay there most of my vacations,i will be in Italy for a total of 2 weeks, then depart from Milan again. My question is, what is there to do near Milan that i dont have to rent a car, and whats the best way to get to Rome from Milan? i will stay in a hotel in the Milan airport, thanks for any suggestions.
flying to milan
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 hotel near Tivoli Gardens in Copenhagen
- 2 Scenic drive from Ghent to Amsterdam
- 3 Rome 2015- A Spring Break Adventure!
- 4 Cookware in France
- 5 Taormina & Mt Etna
- 6 700 die off Italian coast in boat accident.
- 7 Transportation advice between Seville-Ronda, Granada-Cordoba
- 8 Russian Visa Question
- 9 travel insurance
- 10 St. Petersburg
- 11 Restaurants in San Sebastian
- 12 Private transfer from Oslo Cruise Port to the Airport with a half day tour
- 13 Student with no visa: Will I be denied re-entry into Germany???
- 14 10 nights in Southern Spain: Itinerary & Questions
- 15 Please suffer one more London travelcard question
- 16 Satisfying sweet tooth in Scotland
- 17 Taxi from CDG to Paris for 4. Cost?
- 18 TR- A jaunt to Paris March 15
- 19 Madrid
- 20 Stops on a 1 week car tour from Athens
- 21 Minimum age to rent a hotel or hostel room
- 22 Help for Last 3 days in Ireland!! One of these days is Dublin!!
- 23 Euro Travel Quiz - # 1-A
- 24 Athens, Greece, hotel recommendations
- 25 London, Vienna, Prague Trip Report -- Part 5 First Full Day in Vienna