I have tickets to Geneva for a weekend in November. (4 full days). I need ideas for a place to stay (public transportation only).
My main concern is where there are places around Geneva (even 2-3 hours ride) which are full of people during November and all restaurants/coffee shops are open - not seedy, secure to walk during evening/night and lively. Any ideas? We defenitely don't want to find ourselves in an empy place. We are a couple in our 30's
Is it more reasonable to stay around Geneva lake and go for a day trip to Lavey-les-Bains or stay in Lavey-les-Bains?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 3 days outside Venice
- 2 PRAGUE-TOP 10 THINGS TO DO
- 3 Night Bus?
- 4 4 Nights Sevilla/Cordoba in Nov; How to split up
- 5 Avignon, best place to drop off a rental car?
- 6 Lisbon to San Sebastián to Madrid itinerary help!
- 7 Spider-Man HomeComing Full Movie Svenska Sub HD
- 8 Moldova and Transnistria
- 9 Reaching the Lake District
- 10 London, you are my number one now (replacing Paris)
- 11 European Sampler, 4 weeks, 6 countries?
- 12 Jewish Vienna
- 13 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 14 Andalucia Spain
- 15 seat reservations
- 16 Switzerland part of 3-week trip
- 17 Tips for 2018 Eastern Europe trip
- 18 Driving in Saint Emilion
- 19 Tips for tour company tour guides
- 20 Rouen & Paris Anniversary Trip
- 21 Preliminary trip planning for Portugal April 2018
- 22 Private car transportation from FCO to Central Rome
- 23 Help Planning Honeymoon
- 24 3 Weeks in Scotland and Ireland
- 25 Really true that US passport needs 6 months left to enter Schengen zone?