I have tickets to Geneva for a weekend in November. (4 full days). I need ideas for a place to stay (public transportation only).
My main concern is where there are places around Geneva (even 2-3 hours ride) which are full of people during November and all restaurants/coffee shops are open - not seedy, secure to walk during evening/night and lively. Any ideas? We defenitely don't want to find ourselves in an empy place. We are a couple in our 30's
Is it more reasonable to stay around Geneva lake and go for a day trip to Lavey-les-Bains or stay in Lavey-les-Bains?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 My niece wants a one week student tour
- 2 Desperate Help with Itinerary to Alsace/Alps/Provence
- 3 Cheap Airfare to Spain
- 4 Car rental insurance woes
- 5 Road tripping: Isle of Skye to London
- 6 Possible itinerary - thoughts?
- 7 Honeymoon Plans London+Paris+??April-May
- 8 Where to spend how much time in Belgium
- 9 FIRST TIME VISIT TO SWITZERLAND
- 10 Andalusia itinerary comments & advice please!
- 11 5 day home base between Venice and Florence with Teenage boys?
- 12 Doobie in Amsterdam
- 13 Paris authorities raid suspected illegal vacation rentals in 1er & 6er
- 14 Help with Basque Country in Spain and France
- 15 Need help paring down my 3 week intinerary Benelux/Germany!
- 16 16-Day Driving Trip in Sicily
- 17 Help with itinerary in Southern Italy in Maye
- 18 Public Transportation in Vienna: Borderline Organized Crime
- 19 Venice to Malpensa: which way to travel?
- 20 Edinburgh and Scotland experts—comments on itinerary (beta version!)
- 21 St Mont Michel, how much time do I need
- 22 12 Days in Italy
- 23 Paris recommendations?
- 24 Kings Day in Amsterdam, local travel?
- 25 Pera palace hotel Istanbul