I have tickets to Geneva for a weekend in November. (4 full days). I need ideas for a place to stay (public transportation only).
My main concern is where there are places around Geneva (even 2-3 hours ride) which are full of people during November and all restaurants/coffee shops are open - not seedy, secure to walk during evening/night and lively. Any ideas? We defenitely don't want to find ourselves in an empy place. We are a couple in our 30's
Is it more reasonable to stay around Geneva lake and go for a day trip to Lavey-les-Bains or stay in Lavey-les-Bains?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
- 2 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 3 Best day trips from Turin, Bologna, Cortona
- 4 Can you tell me about using "The Fork" for reserving and savings?
- 5 Austrian Train Purchase from US
- 6 Jamikins and Bikerscott in Andalusia
- 7 napologetic Napoli, Uncompromising Capri, and Unassuming Amalfi
- 8 Maybe your worst nighmare...
- 9 Bordeaux to Nice
- 10 Greek Village
- 11 Please help with hotels in Seville
- 12 Austria & Switzerland- winter or summer!
- 13 Selecting the right Travel Pass (or not at all)
- 14 Uber vs. TfL
- 15 Berlin
- 16 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 17 A Trip Report: Springtime in Italy - May 9 to June 2, 2011
- 18 Germany or Sweden
- 19 Italy Trip- Venice, Rome, Florence, Cinque Terre, Amalfi Coast
- 20 Firenze, Venezia, Cruise, Cinque Terre, Nce
- 21 Two days in Rome
- 22 We didn't love Florence the way we thought we might
- 23 Our (Somewhat) Laid Back Tour of Old Fave Stops in Italy
- 24 PARIS
- 25 One free day in Barcelona