I have tickets to Geneva for a weekend in November. (4 full days). I need ideas for a place to stay (public transportation only).
My main concern is where there are places around Geneva (even 2-3 hours ride) which are full of people during November and all restaurants/coffee shops are open - not seedy, secure to walk during evening/night and lively. Any ideas? We defenitely don't want to find ourselves in an empy place. We are a couple in our 30's
Is it more reasonable to stay around Geneva lake and go for a day trip to Lavey-les-Bains or stay in Lavey-les-Bains?
flying to geneva on November - need ideas!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Azores
- 2 Hotels in Toulouse & Montpellier
- 3 A month in Europe - how does this sound?
- 4 Paris for a Week – Looking for a Day Trip Outside the City
- 5 Tripadvisor fined in Italy over fake reviews
- 6 A Sardinia trip report
- 7 4 weeks in the UK
- 8 Best Area to Stay in Amsterdam
- 9 Finally in Italy for the holidays - installment report
- 10 Solo, inexperienced traveler struggling w/ logistics
- 11 Our Brief Bavarian Break: Christmas Markets
- 12 Granada
- 13 Spain/EU trip in february "History,Nature is our main goal"
- 14 Caserta, Italy? Anyone Been There?
- 15 Have ten days to visit Munich, Salzburg and Switzerland
- 16 All Set To Go!!
- 17 First time to Switzerland
- 18 Favorite London spot for roast beef and Yorkshire pudding?
- 19 Early stages of planning for Euro trip + would love suggestions
- 20 Dublin, love it or hate it? please tell me why
- 21 Eastern Europe
- 22 Trip Report: 17 days in Switzerland, Austria & Czech Republic
- 23 10 Days in Emilia-Romagna : Thinking of 3 Days Bologna and Then??
- 24 Switzerland help...?
- 25 Base for a Week in Normandy or Brittany in July