I have tickets to Geneva for a weekend in November. (4 full days). I need ideas for a place to stay (public transportation only).
My main concern is where there are places around Geneva (even 2-3 hours ride) which are full of people during November and all restaurants/coffee shops are open - not seedy, secure to walk during evening/night and lively. Any ideas? We defenitely don't want to find ourselves in an empy place. We are a couple in our 30's
Is it more reasonable to stay around Geneva lake and go for a day trip to Lavey-les-Bains or stay in Lavey-les-Bains?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Britain's contactless public transport revolution moves to Oxford
- 2 Are you looking Benefits Webdesign Hull?
- 3 First time in France
- 4 did anyone familiar with p-airbus for airport transportation?
- 5 Puglia or La Langhe
- 6 What to expect over Christmas
- 7 14 days in Greece itinerary ???
- 8 Italy/Greece with kids
- 9 Our week in Scotland—“againn san t-seachdain ann an Alba”
- 10 Rome
- 11 Europe in the Winter for a week
- 12 Thoughts on an unusual itinerary for Northern Spain please
- 13 Prague hotels
- 14 Need help in travel planning
- 15 The Princess Diaries: My Three Week Odyssey In Poland And Romania
- 16 Munich
- 17 How beautiful is Lisbon compared to other european ciites?
- 18 Northern lights in December
- 19 Booking hotels before trains
- 20 Flights from Croatia
- 21 One month in southern Spain with little ones. Where to stay?
- 22 Best European Cities for Walking Challenged
- 23 Budapest
- 24 Planning stages of trip to Andalusia
- 25 2 Months around Europe and the Balkans. Need help with itinerary!