I have tickets to Geneva for a weekend in November. (4 full days). I need ideas for a place to stay (public transportation only).
My main concern is where there are places around Geneva (even 2-3 hours ride) which are full of people during November and all restaurants/coffee shops are open - not seedy, secure to walk during evening/night and lively. Any ideas? We defenitely don't want to find ourselves in an empy place. We are a couple in our 30's
Is it more reasonable to stay around Geneva lake and go for a day trip to Lavey-les-Bains or stay in Lavey-les-Bains?
flying to geneva on November - need ideas!
- 1 Le Marche and Rome - Part 3 - Recanati
- 2 Paris to Colmar by Car...Best Route/Stops along the way?
- 3 "It Will Rain Tomorrow." England Weathers The MaiTai Four.
- 4 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 5 Best option for Dollars to Euros for apartment payment"
- 6 4 Women Exploring London Dec 19-23
- 7 Stories from London, France, Italy & more - Trip Report
- 8 France, Spain, Italy and a hint of Switzerland
- 9 Picturesque Towns in Europe: Your Favorite?
- 10 2 Week(ish) Italian Honeymoon Itinerary Help - First Time Europe Travelers
- 11 Family European winter holiday
- 12 15 days in Europe,
- 13 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 14 Castles, Palaces and Caves-9 Days in Puglia and Basilicata
- 15 London for Christmas
- 16 Euro Train
- 17 a week in Ireland over New year's
- 18 Need PIN for general credit card use in Spain Portugal
- 19 Venice passes....confusing as heck!
- 20 Advice on relocating to Italy?
- 21 To Paris and Provence in June
- 22 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 23 Travel by train or bus
- 24 Planning a holiday
- 25 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins