I have tickets to Geneva for a weekend in November. (4 full days). I need ideas for a place to stay (public transportation only).
My main concern is where there are places around Geneva (even 2-3 hours ride) which are full of people during November and all restaurants/coffee shops are open - not seedy, secure to walk during evening/night and lively. Any ideas? We defenitely don't want to find ourselves in an empy place. We are a couple in our 30's
Is it more reasonable to stay around Geneva lake and go for a day trip to Lavey-les-Bains or stay in Lavey-les-Bains?
flying to geneva on November - need ideas!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Upcoming Spain itinerary-eyeballs please!
- 2 Venice, April 2014. Some thoughts ...
- 3 Florence & Rome Itinerary, hotel, tour co. critique please!
- 4 Advice Train from Berlin to Prague
- 5 21 Days in Central Europe
- 6 Day trip to Northern Italy Suggestions
- 7 Small group for Colosseum
- 8 Duoro Valley lodging for 3 in June
- 9 Almost 3 weeks in Sicily in March
- 10 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 11 Tram 28 safe to travel with kids?
- 12 Who has stayed at a Citadines Paris property?
- 13 Experience with car service "Paris Cab" and others that have carseats?
- 14 Spain/Costa de Sol Please identify picture
- 15 London visit
- 16 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 17 Suggestions for Trip to Villefranche-sur-Mer
- 18 Yacht trip on coast of Spain
- 19 Italy/France 22 day Itinerary - Help Please
- 20 Greece Italy and Turkey
- 21 men's shoes spain
- 22 Cooking classes in Belgium
- 23 Portugal with a 3 year old and 1 year old
- 24 Edinburgh GTG, April?
- 25 Driving to Paris... Parking?