I have tickets to Geneva for a weekend in November. (4 full days). I need ideas for a place to stay (public transportation only).
My main concern is where there are places around Geneva (even 2-3 hours ride) which are full of people during November and all restaurants/coffee shops are open - not seedy, secure to walk during evening/night and lively. Any ideas? We defenitely don't want to find ourselves in an empy place. We are a couple in our 30's
Is it more reasonable to stay around Geneva lake and go for a day trip to Lavey-les-Bains or stay in Lavey-les-Bains?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Worst flight booking with edreams
- 2 8-days in Greece, Rhodes or Crete?
- 3 Airport Transit Visa
- 4 Santorini Greece - Cooking Lessons
- 5 Travelling Iceland
- 6 Guide for Nowa Huta?
- 7 Italian lake cruise
- 8 Paris advice with kids
- 9 Tuscany Itinerary
- 10 Sunday drive riviera to St Remy Provence. where to stop? +monday plans
- 11 First visit to London
- 12 Time to tell on yourself (embarassing travel stories)
- 13 Route Information
- 14 International drivers permit
- 15 Anyone stay at Homeaway: Villa Iride in Praiano, Amalfi Coast?
- 16 Renting a car for France thru BritishAirways.com instead of AutoEurope
- 17 french italian Riviera overnight stop noli, cervo, san remo, menton, other?
- 18 Cycling Nice into Italy along the coast
- 19 Buying Train Tickets at Schipol - Machine
- 20 Scenic drive Bologna to Lucca?
- 21 Visiting Positano and Amalfi
- 22 alcazar question and seville advice
- 23 Lonely Planet‘s Best in Europe list-your thoughts please
- 24 My Topic TitleT 10 card question
- 25 Area for a 2 Week Stay in Malaga