I have tickets to Geneva for a weekend in November. (4 full days). I need ideas for a place to stay (public transportation only).
My main concern is where there are places around Geneva (even 2-3 hours ride) which are full of people during November and all restaurants/coffee shops are open - not seedy, secure to walk during evening/night and lively. Any ideas? We defenitely don't want to find ourselves in an empy place. We are a couple in our 30's
Is it more reasonable to stay around Geneva lake and go for a day trip to Lavey-les-Bains or stay in Lavey-les-Bains?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 바다이야기 상어 ≪ 접속주소 :≫vtk15.com≪
- 2 마카오룰렛 ///ค้้้้้้้้้้้้้접`속:vtk17.COM//#
- 3 필리핀환율 //ค้้้้้้้้้้้้้홈-피=vtk17.COM.$//
- 4 넷마블바둑이 ///ค้้้้้้้้้้้้้접`속:vtk17.COM//#
- 5 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #139
- 6 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 7 LIsbon
- 8 Where to weekend away from Frankfurt
- 9 Corfu
- 10 Chios and Mesta Chios
- 11 Back from Paris
- 12 Copenhagen to Stockholm
- 13 Boston to Le Marche - which airport?
- 14 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 15 International Flight Question
- 16 Ireland in April-Day trips from Galway base
- 17 After Beaune, need suggestions for the next 10 days
- 18 UK: "Ghost Trains!"
- 19 Trip suggestion
- 20 great hotel and food in Lyon
- 21 Island hopping Croatia - into nature/hiking
- 22 Mont St. Michel in winter
- 23 Travel insurance for Dutch residents question
- 24 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 25 Dijon in December!