I have tickets to Geneva for a weekend in November. (4 full days). I need ideas for a place to stay (public transportation only).
My main concern is where there are places around Geneva (even 2-3 hours ride) which are full of people during November and all restaurants/coffee shops are open - not seedy, secure to walk during evening/night and lively. Any ideas? We defenitely don't want to find ourselves in an empy place. We are a couple in our 30's
Is it more reasonable to stay around Geneva lake and go for a day trip to Lavey-les-Bains or stay in Lavey-les-Bains?
flying to geneva on November - need ideas!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Palm Sunday in Paris
- 2 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 3 Small group tour for Vatican and Colosseum/Forum, ? catacombs
- 4 Paris in April?
- 5 Wanting to spend 6 months in the French Countryside
- 6 Germany driving itinerary starting questions
- 7 Coatia or Corsica for honeymoon late June/early july?
- 8 A drive in Europe
- 9 Edinburgh To St. Andrews
- 10 Boulevard Saint Germain from start to finish
- 11 Where to watch World Cup in Berlin
- 12 London hotel
- 13 need good quiet Paris hotel: possible?
- 14 Quickest Way from Vienna to Prague
- 15 A relaxing itinerary in the Basque country?
- 16 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 17 Train Options - Lisbon to Porto
- 18 Need Advice for my first family to Europe
- 19 Germany-berlin marathon
- 20 Soccer/futbol in Madrid
- 21 hotels in Seville
- 22 car rental companies Italy
- 23 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 24 tour guides in rome
- 25 one last portugal car rental question