I have tickets to Geneva for a weekend in November. (4 full days). I need ideas for a place to stay (public transportation only).
My main concern is where there are places around Geneva (even 2-3 hours ride) which are full of people during November and all restaurants/coffee shops are open - not seedy, secure to walk during evening/night and lively. Any ideas? We defenitely don't want to find ourselves in an empy place. We are a couple in our 30's
Is it more reasonable to stay around Geneva lake and go for a day trip to Lavey-les-Bains or stay in Lavey-les-Bains?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Base for wine tasting and last night in Lisbon
- 2 No Train On Kings Day Amsterdam?
- 3 3-4 days Netherland trip
- 4 House Hunting in France
- 5 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 6 Itinerary Tweaking
- 7 Itinerary Help
- 8 Life on the Farm Draws Some French
- 9 Portugal and Spain itinerary help!
- 10 Hotel in Vienna
- 11 Spain-Portugal family trip. car or train ?
- 12 First-ish Trip To UK Itinerary Suggestions?
- 13 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 14 Lyon and Paris (and Provence vs Dijon?)
- 15 Road Trip From Frankfurt
- 16 Amalfi Coast help
- 17 days and times when museums and suchlike close
- 18 kimhe or others - flamenco rec in Sevilla?
- 19 family holiday Rome&Venice
- 20 Scandinavia in mid-March 2.5 weeks
- 21 Itinerary help for first trip to Greece
- 22 Help with Tuscany villa that is a walk to town/restaurants
- 23 Tuscany Day Trip Ideas?
- 24 Dolomites to Switzerland or Austria? Can't decide!
- 25 If you had to choose one......