Has anyone done this flight and if so, did you just opt for a hotel near Paddington? I would be landing at 10 PM which means midnight arrival at Paddington is my best guess.
I would only be in town three nights, the first of which will be arrival night which means only two full days. I've been to London many many many many times so not being on top of attractions is no big deal. I can walk to a few things and tube to the rest. A friend is coming into town (middle of two biz trips, not worth it for him to fly home) and actually is staying at the Paddington Hilton... I would be going on the Eurostar to Paris so for convenience I could either stay near one or the other train stations, I suppose. And being able to coordinate my day with him more easily makes sense. I know Paddington isn't exactly in the middle of the action.
good logic? Or not...
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Spain: general question about Mondays and museums
- 2 To Aeolians or Not? Please Critique our Sicily Itinerary for May/June
- 3 Skip the line tours of the Alhambra, Granada.
- 4 Give advice on Austria trip in the fall.....
- 5 Photo tours Zurich Lucern areas
- 6 Cordoba, Granada, Seville loop
- 7 Something to do with my mother-in-law in Madrid
- 8 I may be wrong....
- 9 Our Roman Holiday - 8 nights in the Eternal City
- 10 Driving from Madrid to Sevilla
- 11 Does Zurich have a hop on hop off bus system
- 12 Ireland Itinerary- biting off more than we can chew?
- 13 Cannobio/Lago Maggiore in October?
- 14 Cinque Terre, Florence, Venice
- 15 New notes and coins and death dates for old ones
- 16 Trip to Czech Republic, Austria and Italy
- 17 Travel from Florence, Italy to Munich, Germany
- 18 French Wedding
- 19 Cornwall UK
- 20 Help with Transportation Options in London
- 21 Photo tours in Amsterdam
- 22 Porto...Questions !
- 23 Tours through Spain and Portugal
- 24 12 days in Western Sicily in April 2017 - itinerary questions
- 25 Charming areas to explore in London
Flying the day TATL flight to London - landing late - hotel choices