Has anyone done this flight and if so, did you just opt for a hotel near Paddington? I would be landing at 10 PM which means midnight arrival at Paddington is my best guess.
I would only be in town three nights, the first of which will be arrival night which means only two full days. I've been to London many many many many times so not being on top of attractions is no big deal. I can walk to a few things and tube to the rest. A friend is coming into town (middle of two biz trips, not worth it for him to fly home) and actually is staying at the Paddington Hilton... I would be going on the Eurostar to Paris so for convenience I could either stay near one or the other train stations, I suppose. And being able to coordinate my day with him more easily makes sense. I know Paddington isn't exactly in the middle of the action.
good logic? Or not...
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Please help with 12 days in England!
- 2 Itinerary Help - Roadtrip North of Barcelona
- 3 Isles of Scilly - Anyone Been?
- 4 What is best for gps & data for trip to spain and portugal?
- 5 Westerplatte
- 6 Help with Ireland Itinerary
- 7 3 days in Ortygia Sicily
- 8 Cutback on Spain trip
- 9 10 nights in Umbria before Rome- advice please
- 10 European Travel - Trivia Quiz #151
- 11 2017 Easter in Italy
- 12 Luggage for train travel in Europe
- 13 Bernina Express mid-March
- 14 Croatia transportation question.
- 15 Malaga - places to stay and eat
- 16 Portugal and Spain itinerary help!
- 17 Biarritz family holiday
- 18 Ireland hotel questions
- 19 Suggested Italy Itinerary
- 20 Need hotel recommendations for Madrid, Toledo & Andalucia
- 21 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 22 getting to CDG
- 23 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 24 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 25 Help Planning Seot 2017 Trip to Andalusia
Flying the day TATL flight to London - landing late - hotel choices