Has anyone done this flight and if so, did you just opt for a hotel near Paddington? I would be landing at 10 PM which means midnight arrival at Paddington is my best guess.
I would only be in town three nights, the first of which will be arrival night which means only two full days. I've been to London many many many many times so not being on top of attractions is no big deal. I can walk to a few things and tube to the rest. A friend is coming into town (middle of two biz trips, not worth it for him to fly home) and actually is staying at the Paddington Hilton... I would be going on the Eurostar to Paris so for convenience I could either stay near one or the other train stations, I suppose. And being able to coordinate my day with him more easily makes sense. I know Paddington isn't exactly in the middle of the action.
good logic? Or not...
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Tracking the Weather
- 2 Do I Tip the Maid & How Much, Paris 3* Hotel?
- 3 Base in Rhine or Mosel?
- 4 Return to Yorkshire to walk the Dales Way
- 5 Itinerary Three Weeks Greece Fall 2018
- 6 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 7 Jamikins? Other Italy travelers? Need car info, please.
- 8 Les bons plans de Whathello - St Tropez - Resto
- 9 Dublin to Dun Laoughaire on a Sunday
- 10 Support Barcelona, Brussels, Paris, etc
- 11 Berlin - Grouping attractions by location
- 12 Good mobile plan for traveller
- 13 First trip to Greece (last minute!)
- 14 Shorts in South of France?
- 15 Van Crashes into crowded street in Barcelona
- 16 Help with Spain/Portugal itinerary 33 days
- 17 Europe itinerary help!
- 18 Black Forest base 7-10 days - public transport
- 19 Lario Bus or taxi at Linate?
- 20 Which Day?
- 21 barcelona neighborhood
- 22 My bucket list first trip to Italy
- 23 Edinburgh Tattoo-2017-Tickets
- 24 Trip to Hungary, Croatia, Prague May 2018
- 25 Oy, I need help with this mid Sept U.K. trip!
Flying the day TATL flight to London - landing late - hotel choices