Has anyone done this flight and if so, did you just opt for a hotel near Paddington? I would be landing at 10 PM which means midnight arrival at Paddington is my best guess.
I would only be in town three nights, the first of which will be arrival night which means only two full days. I've been to London many many many many times so not being on top of attractions is no big deal. I can walk to a few things and tube to the rest. A friend is coming into town (middle of two biz trips, not worth it for him to fly home) and actually is staying at the Paddington Hilton... I would be going on the Eurostar to Paris so for convenience I could either stay near one or the other train stations, I suppose. And being able to coordinate my day with him more easily makes sense. I know Paddington isn't exactly in the middle of the action.
good logic? Or not...
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Looking for a unique 3 days in Venice
- 2 Perugia
- 3 Review Final Iceland Itinerary Please
- 4 Weighing hand luggage at CDG security now
- 5 Rome to venice
- 6 Help please
- 7 Frustrated about Smolensk
- 8 One Month in Italy - Where would you base yourself?
- 9 Itinerary Advice London and Paris with 2 Adults 2 Children (7 and 8.5)
- 10 St Denis Cathedral
- 11 Flying into London and Flying out of Edinburgh
- 12 Can I do Stonehenge and Bath from Isle of Wight in 1 day?
- 13 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 14 Day trip to Lake Como from Milan
- 15 Parma, Reggio or Modena for a year?
- 16 Two weeks in Italy flying in and out of Milan
- 17 CDG much improved
- 18 Praiano
- 19 Day trips to Windsor Castle and Hampton Court from London
- 20 Best way from London to Gatwick these days?
- 21 Aix-- looking for a few obscure ideas
- 22 Norway fjord
- 23 Travelogue: Norway with kids (Bergen & Fjord)
- 24 Proposed itinerary for Iceland
- 25 Americans moving to Europe - Suggestions?
Flying the day TATL flight to London - landing late - hotel choices