My partner and I are planning a trip to Italy in October. We are flying standby. We are wondering what airport to fly out of to either Rome or Milan?...which one will give us the best chance of making a flight. I understand you have to be flexible. Also...what day of the week is best to catch standby flight to Italy?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Barcelona - How much Gaudi?
- 2 Escargots in Paris
- 3 SOUTH OF FRANCE / ITALY ITINERARY SUGGESTIONS
- 4 Input on Itinerary for Visit to Bavaria and Austria Fall 2017
- 5 We're here!
- 6 Vienna, Austria for 5 days in early June
- 7 Madrid and Granada in Jan
- 8 Malaga City Center Hotels
- 9 Versailles tour with evening light show
- 10 5 days near Munich, Germany in late-May
- 11 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 12 Paris + Amsterdam: where to stay
- 13 Ferry - Dubrovnik to Bari - Cabins
- 14 Is Eiffel tower closed from 25-31 Dec?
- 15 London: Flaming June and Pirates of Penzeance!
- 16 Paris: Where to find Steak Tartar and Escargot?
- 17 Acropolis Athens
- 18 Vacation in Great Britain
- 19 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 20 Fodors IT team, ITS TIME.
- 21 Interesting places to visit
- 22 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 23 Trip Ideas
- 24 Full day in Sintra..what to focus on
- 25 Switzerland Itinerary in 5 days early-June