Hi, I'd like to fly stand by as I have an open itinerary and have heard its a cheaper way to travel. I'm looking to fly to Bangkok and wondering which airlines fly stand-by? I also have another issue, my Schengen visa has expired; flying stand-by---do think this would be a big risk? I'm thinking of either flying out of Copenhagen or Italy as I've read these are easier in customs. Any advice on stand-by airlines would be great as I'm a solo female traveller and would hate to expect to fly stand-by realize this is not feazable- it would be at the end of the month Oct. 2012 or Beginning of Nov. thank you!
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 2 Taxi Availability from Bus Station
- 3 Please help with this Switzerland/Italy itinerary
- 4 Madrid to Sevilla
- 5 Advantages and Disadvantages of Visiting Turkey At This Time
- 6 Chambermaid tipping
- 7 Need help for visits to Belgium?
- 8 Are they doing this yet in Paris and Rome?
- 9 Barcelona - Hotel Help
- 10 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 11 7 days in Andalucia
- 12 Advice on relocating to Italy?
- 13 first european holiday itinery
- 14 Need info on smoking in Dijon area
- 15 Popping in and out of Ireland
- 16 Euro Train
- 17 Best option for Dollars to Euros for apartment payment"
- 18 London, Paris, and Brussels 2014
- 19 Cycling and wine-tasting through Italy, Slovenia and Croatia
- 20 Travel by train or bus
- 21 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 22 Switzerland up close...360 views
- 23 Stockholm Hotel Advice Help I'm torn Hotel Rival, Reisen or Story?????
- 24 Belgium
- 25 London's Proposed New Airport...