Hi, I'd like to fly stand by as I have an open itinerary and have heard its a cheaper way to travel. I'm looking to fly to Bangkok and wondering which airlines fly stand-by? I also have another issue, my Schengen visa has expired; flying stand-by---do think this would be a big risk? I'm thinking of either flying out of Copenhagen or Italy as I've read these are easier in customs. Any advice on stand-by airlines would be great as I'm a solo female traveller and would hate to expect to fly stand-by realize this is not feazable- it would be at the end of the month Oct. 2012 or Beginning of Nov. thank you!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Greece- general questions and itinerary
- 2 GENEVE,MONTREUX,INTERLAKEN and LUZERN or Weggis?
- 3 I need a haircut
- 4 Tipping in Greece
- 5 We Need a Pact
- 6 Ideas for a Mother-Daughter UK Trip
- 7 Aberdeen Angus steakhouse
- 8 Honeymooning in Europe
- 9 Southern France
- 10 Germany A'dam Belgium Itinerary Help
- 11 Malmaison - how to get there from Paris
- 12 Spain tips beyond safety
- 13 Small group for Colosseum
- 14 American electrical gadgets
- 15 Arc de Triumph Question
- 16 flea markets in France
- 17 Where to buy Venice mask?
- 18 Eating in France-two new books
- 19 Monet in Normandy
- 20 100 Great things to do in Paris
- 21 Advice Train from Berlin to Prague
- 22 Travel from Split to Zadar
- 23 Fine-tuning a 30 day stay in Switzerland June 2014
- 24 Is Naxos worthwhile if not planning to spend time on the beach?
- 25 two weeks 8/4 and 8/11