I am flying into Paris and exiting from London. It will be a 2 weeks honeymoon trip.
But, there are too many places to visit.
Any good suggestion to include some country in between?
Thanks to all...
Flying into Paris, Exiting from London -- Help for Itinerary
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Budapest 4 nights - Top 10 must do
- 2 Accomodation for Eurovision 2014
- 3 Transportation in Barcelona
- 4 Help with Barcelona Plans Please!
- 5 A little help with our Dordogne itinerary
- 6 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 7 Europe in 21 days
- 8 collioure to cadaques with Inntravel: advice for flight and travel before
- 9 2 Weeks in Italy in early October
- 10 Boulevard Saint Germain from start to finish
- 11 Six months in France -- how to do it?
- 12 Cute hotel in Venice (San Marco) for around $150USD
- 13 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt
- 14 Apartment in Rome - location opinions please
- 15 Landscape in Languedoc, in the Herault region ?
- 16 5am arrival in Dublin
- 17 What are the best places to see in England
- 18 Anyone stayed in Podere Spedalone?
- 19 Owners Direct Rentals?
- 20 destination wedding
- 21 Amsterdam Itiniary
- 22 Southern Spain wth family in 1 week by car
- 23 10 Hours in Brussels
- 24 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 25 Nuremburg and Bamberg from Munich