I am flying into Paris and exiting from London. It will be a 2 weeks honeymoon trip.
But, there are too many places to visit.
Any good suggestion to include some country in between?
Thanks to all...
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Sweden Midsummers Day
- 2 Help with basic itinerary
- 3 Weird trip - more time in A&E than sightseeing
- 4 Greece and Italy Combo
- 5 Country Estate Hotel in England
- 6 Nowhere 'safe' : London attack
- 7 Greece and Italy Combo
- 8 Scandinavia Itinerary help!
- 9 Advice on zermatt hotels
- 10 Final Four
- 11 Seeking advice on apt rental
- 12 Cordoba, Granada, Seville loop
- 13 Married couple first time to Europe, 4 cities over 2 weeks, questions.
- 14 Which city order makes most sense?
- 15 Tuscany car rental and accommodations
- 16 Can't get in to Cordoba....
- 17 Easter Week in Europe, Destination Suggestions Please
- 18 Charming villages in Austria for hiking trip in mid-June 2016?
- 19 Valencia, Spain
- 20 Restaurants in Spain
- 21 Portugal In A Week-The Places You'd Go Back To
- 22 Best Scenic Route -Vienna to St Wolfgang
- 23 A birthday dinner in Sevilla
- 24 credit and debit cards
- 25 Transportation Question Italy
Flying into Paris, Exiting from London -- Help for Itinerary